hiiiiii folks ! M ALMOST BACK :D :D - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

Yahoooooooooo, it's you, it's really youuuuuu 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Hamaari priya jyotirmayi Deepika devi ke punah aagaman ke subh avsar par hum ek swaadisht bhent prastut karte hain:

ahahahahahhahahaaaaaaa i was dead sure to receive dis kind of welcome from u !!
❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳
wwwwwoooowwwww thnk u sooooooooo much for dis sweeeeetest welcome back treat !!
yuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......  😎👍🏼
LOLA MATA KI JAI !!! 😆😆😆😆😆
Sooooooo first of all hope the exams you had already went awesomely, best of luck with the rest, and don't feel any pressure to get in on anything here like those update PMs or at the blog until your studies ease up, we'll totally understand. And that must make you feel so awesome, seeing your sig in the clip! So happy for you yaara 🤗

hmmmm u r right ... i wont do tht .. still couldnt resist myself so i rushed back to IF .. 😆😆😆

aap sabka moh hume yaha le aaya ....missed u alll yaaarrraaa.. 🤗
yeah rite ! i really felt veryyyy veryyyy happppiiiieeee... but a bit disappointed too..
i mean they took it ... wat about the credit??? how can they use it??
khair ... wat can we do .. huhhhhh... 😡

Anddddd you know my advice from the beginning only was for you to have a shop here instead of the external blog... you get a huge vareity of suggestions and ideas and get better and better, and so many here already know you and love your work so why not! If you need help getting it set up, do let me know, hum haazir hain 😛

yyyyyooooooO!!!
THUMBS UP to ur suggestion gal !
will be buying an empty plot here on IF for my Lounge 😆😆
n u'll be inaugrating it soon along with other Chief guests 😳😳😳
nd haan yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai ... lounge construct karne me toh aap humara saath dengi hi .. dost hote kis liye hai ???😉😉