Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One End to the Doctor's End - GC Was Priceless

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

I couldnt stop myself from posting this. Thats why @ the middle of the nite I woke up just to post this. I've always acknowledged the acting of both DD and GC. But I must today GC stole the show. Esp that portion of the show where he hears the doc saying she couldnt save the baby till Maan asking U couldnt save the baby. There was a sequence of different kind of expressions by GC as Maan in that just one shot. From One End to the Doctor's End. He was shocked first and couldnt digest the fact that he had lost his baby. When he starts walking u guys shud watch his flow of expressions. I just cant explain it. But mindblowing guys. Esp the seq where he reaches between Dev, Dadi and Anne. He stoops his shoulder as he just cant acknowledge what he heard. That was just awesome!!!!! U know that stage of a human being where he/she feels the whole world has stopped or come to and end. Pls do check it out guys!!!!!!!!!! I'm still having tears writing the whole post 😭

I was able to write all this as I've seen a friend of mine going thru the same stage and hw her hubby just didnt know how to convey the same to her 😭
Edited by niveditha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree... that was just a heartwrenching part of the show for me too!! just sooo involved and drowning in his emotions still!!
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with you....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GC was brilliant, i was dying to see Maan reaction, and now i am dying to see MaanEet confrontation...I wanna see how they both will console eachother, how they will react?

Muniza
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I completely agree....his emotions and his acting was priceless!!!!!  I am still crying over it....
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it made my heart cold and that black n white frame was very gloomy
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gurmeet was ....BRILLIANT....aaray of expressions...i just dunno what tos ay abt him anymore.....like verode said, this role is tailor made for him and him only..

the way he moved his body backwards when heard the doc's word was subtle but so natural!!! like he finally digested the fact

GC N DD are goin to ''murder'' us one day with their acting!  
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In your post last 2 lines really made me sad... am soo sorry for them.

roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well im still thinkin abt dat scene cant get over it sab k xpresions awsm thay n nobody over reacted dat was da best thng n da whole epi was a master blaster n  nw i m wonderin abt maneet scene in nxt epi its gona b sadest scene ever...but thora ajeeb b lag raha hai no baby... adat ho gai thee maneet k sath baby ki b da way geet use to blackmail mann at babys name i m gona miss dat......really sad
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like Monday's epi I'm gonna cry more. I'm sure both DD and GC r gonna make us cry. Its gonna be really heart wrenching!!!!! 😭