AMetz- Let's dream a dream...

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

'Let's dream a dream.' Said Maitheli to Abhayendra. Abhayendra with an amused expression looked at her and replied, 'What?' 
Maitheli, 'Yes, a beautiful dream. Now close your eyes and dream it.' With this she placed her hand gently on his eyes closing them. 'Dream Abhayendra, dream a beautiful world filled with love, our love. Where happiness surrounds us every second. And laughter echoes in every corner and sun smiles down on us each morning. Where each day we pick flowers of happy moments but the garden never ends. A world filled with sunshine, rainbows and flowers!' (Giggles and then in a lower tone.) 'Just dream….dream our world.'

Abhayendra slowly opens his and smiles down on her beautiful innocent face glowing with his love. Her eyes shining with hope. And her magical smile. He always had loved it. For some reason seeing so much hope and desire of better tomorrow in her eyes, scared him a bit and he replied apprehensively, 'You really believe that we can have it one day?'
Maitheli sensing fear in his voice, replies in a little shaky voice, 'Why yes Abhayendra, I do believe so. I believe our love will conquer all. Don't you?'
Not wanting to break her heart and allowing himself to believe in her faith he replied, 'Yes I do.' with a cheerful smile spreading on his face. Maitheli with relief on her face places her head on his chest as they stand there in blissful silence.

Little did they know that outside their little utopia was the real world, standing with menace written all over it. Watching them with anger and malice. Ready to snatch away that smile and all its happy colors. And fill it with only one color, color of despair and misery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this is just a little post on my view of the AMetz scene in yesterday's episode. The happy lost in their own world AbhLi and on the other side hurt and disbelief filled, Siddharth. Clearly Sid was not only angry but his expression conveyed pain and a little shock too. Over what, I wish I knew. Definitely there is more to Sid's story then it meets the eye. Maybe he loved Metz too or probably something else that bothered him to an extent that he still carries the grudge till date. But the way he said that 'he gave up his life for her' the other day, indicates that he indeed had feeling for her.Whatever it is I hope the story is revealed soon.

Please ignore any mistakes. Comments and Likes are most welcome! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anu this is brilliant  Loved it man.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ahh....so good i could actually imagine AbhLi .

cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Lovely and dreamy 😍...their dream bubble..ended up abruptly in ruins as you said...

Me too wondering bout Sid's past,guess twas one sided love,and maybe Abhay also drifted too far from him...

They won't def copy TVD here,as over there,Elena's Dead ringer Kathryne(i.e Maithili in PKYEK) was two timing with the brothers,and she was the vampire who turned them both,

Sigh,I want an AP confrontation soon...

Ameres thumbnail
Ayesha-- Thank's hon for reading and commenting! :D

Monica-- Thank you for reading and commenting! :D

Abhaylove-- Thank you so much for the lovely comments! :D
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutemug

So Lovely and dreamy 😍...their dream bubble..ended up abruptly in ruins as you said...

Me too wondering bout Sid's past,guess twas one sided love,and maybe Abhay also drifted too far from him...

They won't def copy TVD here,as over there,Elena's Dead ringer Kathryne(i.e Maithili in PKYEK) was two timing with the brothers,and she was the vampire who turned them both,

Sigh,I want an AP confrontation soon...

I hope they are not copying TVD because i dont want Sid to fall for Piya. Im already in love with SidChi so...No Sid-Piya please! I really hope they bring in a new and original twist.
I guess Chaandeena are also responsible for the hatred between Abhay-Sid. So hoping for something good.

Me too badly waiting for an AP scene. Im fed of this stay-away-from-me AP scenes. Badly want Piya to stand up and demand answers as before and Abhay better answer. I hope she doesnt lose her trust in him.

Thanks for commenting! πŸ˜ƒ
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Superbbbly writtern, girl πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anu, You are such a good writer!!! The expressions n emotions of both the characters were very well put in words. Loved this little dream 😳

@Sid, he defo has more to his story n it seems that he loved Maithli too πŸ˜• but it doesn't seem that he luvs piya --------- she is just a way to hurt Abhay πŸ˜•

I really wanna know what's the raaz behind the hatred Sid has for Abhay πŸ˜•
Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

I hope they are not copying TVD because i dont want Sid to fall for Piya. Im already in love with SidChi so...No Sid-Piya please! I really hope they bring in a new and original twist.
I guess Chaandeena are also responsible for the hatred between Abhay-Sid. So hoping for something good.

Me too badly waiting for an AP scene. Im fed of this stay-away-from-me AP scenes. Badly want Piya to stand up and demand answers as before and Abhay better answer. I hope she doesnt lose her trust in him.

Thanks for commenting! πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly!!!
I just hope that the creatives add some originality...coz m lurrving the chemistry between Sid and Pancchi, sweet yet sexyπŸ˜‰...and I dont want anyone to else to love Piya except Abhay ☺️

Piya is behaving normally,i mean doing her detectivegiri n stuff πŸ˜†,she better court-martial Abhay and demand some answers 😳😳
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ladki. wo, that do give a lot of hope. When I was reading those words of Metz, I was myself into that world of hope. I was seeing that world myself with them. But Abhay as Abhayendra was also very quiet but understanding, wasn't he? Anyways, that's his core character - a loving and a caring person. 
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu1618

Superbbbly writtern, girl πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anu, You are such a good writer!!! The expressions n emotions of both the characters were very well put in words. Loved this little dream 😳

@Sid, he defo has more to his story n it seems that he loved Maithli too πŸ˜• but it doesn't seem that he luvs piya --------- she is just a way to hurt Abhay πŸ˜•

I really wanna know what's the raaz behind the hatred Sid has for Abhay πŸ˜•

Thank you sooo much for the kind words! πŸ€—

Me too cant wait for this secret to get disclosed! Whatever it is I hope he doesnt fall for Piya. Better hate her. πŸ˜†