Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

hey beautifully written 👏

good to see so many talented ppl out here

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kiranni

hiii chillzz....how you've been??? 🤗 how did your exams go???

very nicely written...that's how i had imagined piya's thots after tht restaurant scene...and well...our thots mostly match especially when it comes to abhiya and their bond...so i don;t need to say much..lol... this is exactly how piya's feelings needed to be portrayed in the show...as i said b4..the writers need show us such highlights of piya's character.
i don't have much to say..actually i have stopped analyzing abhiya bond and their feelings..at least i want to..until the magic is back...there is a limit to my endurance...cant take so many disappointments..
and i guess i missed your post again..lolzz...actually i visited this forum after such a long long time...i am very much disappointed with the way show is shaping up...i feel so disconnected with it now...so not really active on this forum..now i just watch the show for the sake of following the story and hoping tht it will get better someday...

btw you should write more...you have brilliant ability to put an imagination or thoughts into words...

Heyy, Kiranni! 🤗
I'm better than how you left me and seeing you today makes me all the more better (ignore the cheesiness 😆)
Exams have been fine. Just two left: my strongest and my weakest subjects 😛
How've you been? Exams over?
Ya, I agree. I can hardly blame the forum members any longer for not understanding Pia because obviously, the writers aren't giving us enough insights into her. We really have to analyse her on our own and most people do not have the patience for that.
IKR? If I start analysing AbhIya at this point, I'll go crazy because I have no idea where they're headed to. A couple of my friends and I always talk about how we miss our old AbhIya, our smart and sensible Abhay and silly but sweet Pia these days =(
I know what you mean by disconnected. I can no longer relate to Abhay and Pia now. This was also actually a half hearted attempt and for me, my most unsatisfactory work so far, but then, I can hardly blame myself for it! 
I follow the show with the hope that I'll someday get my old PKYEK back. Ah, where did those days go?

Thanks so much for your comment! It really means a lot to me 😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey beautifully written 👏

good to see so many talented ppl out here

Thank you so much for your comment 😳
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Heyy, Kiranni! 🤗
I'm better than how you left me and seeing you today makes me all the more better (ignore the cheesiness 😆)
Exams have been fine. Just two left: my strongest and my weakest subjects 😛
How've you been? Exams over?
Ya, I agree. I can hardly blame the forum members any longer for not understanding Pia because obviously, the writers aren't giving us enough insights into her. We really have to analyse her on our own and most people do not have the patience for that.
IKR? If I start analysing AbhIya at this point, I'll go crazy because I have no idea where they're headed to. A couple of my friends and I always talk about how we miss our old AbhIya, our smart and sensible Abhay and silly but sweet Pia these days =(
I know what you mean by disconnected. I can no longer relate to Abhay and Pia now. This was also actually a half hearted attempt and for me, my most unsatisfactory work so far, but then, I can hardly blame myself for it! 
I follow the show with the hope that I'll someday get my old PKYEK back. Ah, where did those days go?

Thanks so much for your comment! It really means a lot to me 😳

awwww chillz...🤗 i won't ignore..i like cheesiness..😆 😳
sorry for replying so late..actually i don't visit this forum regularly now..it keeps reminding of old times..and i get depressed...lol..
i am glad you are all better now...work hard for the weakest subject one...all the best!!!  only two left..tht's soo great...then you can have all the fun you want..
i have been fine...ya..my exams toh they come and go..finals are in may..so have got time...
i totally agree with watever you said regarding the show yaar...yeh kya ho raha hai?? at times, i really get frustrated...and i am losing my patience now..i thikn everyone espcially ppl like us who started watching the show from the very beginning are frustrated..cuz we have seen the intensity, depth, passion and impossibility of abhiya bond...and it has just disappeared somewhere...i know right?? i agree..i too miss tht smart, witty, sensible abhay and sweet and strong piya..and above all....i miss tht magical abhiya bond...
yup..tht's exactly wat i mean by disconnected...i too want old PKYEK back...god only knows where this show is headed..i really want to stop watching this show...bt it's like i can not resist bt hope that things will get better and our old PKYEK will be back...when will the creatives listen to 
us??? 😡
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Ya, kind of. Not often, maybe not at all =)

Now don't ask me the reason, please 😆 😆 😆

Oh!ok.We'll miss you and your OSs😔
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

awwww chillz...🤗 i won't ignore..i like cheesiness..😆 😳
sorry for replying so late..actually i don't visit this forum regularly now..it keeps reminding of old times..and i get depressed...lol..
i am glad you are all better now...work hard for the weakest subject one...all the best!!!  only two left..tht's soo great...then you can have all the fun you want..
i have been fine...ya..my exams toh they come and go..finals are in may..so have got time...
i totally agree with watever you said regarding the show yaar...yeh kya ho raha hai?? at times, i really get frustrated...and i am losing my patience now..i thikn everyone espcially ppl like us who started watching the show from the very beginning are frustrated..cuz we have seen the intensity, depth, passion and impossibility of abhiya bond...and it has just disappeared somewhere...i know right?? i agree..i too miss tht smart, witty, sensible abhay and sweet and strong piya..and above all....i miss tht magical abhiya bond...
yup..tht's exactly wat i mean by disconnected...i too want old PKYEK back...god only knows where this show is headed..i really want to stop watching this show...bt it's like i can not resist bt hope that things will get better and our old PKYEK will be back...when will the creatives listen to 
us??? 😡

IKR, kiranni? You said everything, I have nothing more to add except that the show is a sorry state of affairs! =/
All the best! 🤗
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

Oh!ok.We'll miss you and your OSs😔

Aww! That is so sweet!! Thank You so much!! That really means a lot 🤗
You know what? If I ever write something on the show again, whether I share it here or not, I'll definitely PM it to you 😃