Pia OS: Am I not even worth your trust? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHILZ..that was awesome..& only you could do that for PIYA..yes..I am very much with her too..poor soul..She was shattered but ABHAY was no less..shattered either..sweet heart..its just that he dosent want to feel confused & scared..and he wants you to be yourself..not conscious of yourself..but actually he is in the bargain torturing himseld & you..YES ABHAY ITS HIGH TIME YOU TRUST ..the girl who trusts you more than herself..!!FOREVER..!!πŸ€—

hey
that was awsum keep writingπŸ‘πŸΌ
thats toooooo gud u put ur heart out in terms of piya's thoughts
u penned down her feelings perfectly
its awesome

Love how you portray piya ..she already started thinking in that direction . She do find abhay behaviour different when it comes to sid and yes she finds abhay is hiding again .
Hope abhay really trust her and tell the truth but as sid said if piya finds sid is vampire ..then he is not going to hide himself behind the good look . Wonder what abhay should do ....but again in end truth will def keep her on safer side .
Loved the way u always pen down about piya thought ( read earlier too) . Awesome writting
res
*edited*
dolzieeeeeeee πŸ€— ....loved it <333 πŸ€— loved the way u penned down the story...u  wrote really well...the story was all about piya and her POV ....luved the way u described her feelings towards abhay .....it was beautifully written πŸ‘....piya is really confused what is happening with her life....why is abhay behaving so strangely....there must be many questions in her mind....whose answers she want to know....she really wants to know that  what is the connection between abhay and sid....hope she gets out of this complication soon.....and i really loved it <3333.....didn't knew that my frnd is amazing writerπŸ˜ƒ.... luv yaa πŸ€—
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 13 years ago
Beautiful post Chillz
keep writing..πŸ‘.
-RES-
Haven't read it yet, wil edit it sometime day after! 
Was it Pia Abhay raised his hands at? I doubt... I think it was Siddharth whom he wanted to punch and not Pia. Anyways, Nice one!
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

CHILZ..that was awesome..& only you could do that for PIYA..yes..I am very much with her too..poor soul..She was shattered but ABHAY was no less..shattered either..sweet heart..its just that he dosent want to feel confused & scared..and he wants you to be yourself..not conscious of yourself..but actually he is in the bargain torturing himseld & you..YES ABHAY ITS HIGH TIME YOU TRUST ..the girl who trusts you more than herself..!!FOREVER..!!πŸ€—

Thanks a lot, TR but why are you defending Abhay? I never said anything against him πŸ˜• 

-Edited-

Ok I just realised all that was for Pia πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I hope she listens to you πŸ˜›
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago