Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

a twist in show can twist the fate of the show

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
some twists will cause a peculiar change in the story

for eg.,

1. dev's betrayal - though it was heart wrenching, the pleasant feel that started between maan and geet brought an interest in audience. Everyone started liking their scenes.

2.geet in delhi- this caused a dramatic change in the story. As the scenes were fresh and lovely viewers became addicted

3.maan and dev relation- first of all it is embarrassing track. But maaneet love story masked this embarassment. The suspense played major role at that point

4.maan and geet separation- Even though CV's tried their best they couldn't run that track because of sour feeling among viewers.

5.maaneet wedding- in my POV it is not a twist. It was a starting point for many expectations of viewers. Most of the fans hoped for intimate scenes, cute nok-jhoks and happy life of maaneet. But dreams never came true

6. Dev re-entry - as i said maan-geet-dev track is highly embarrassing track. Jealousy/insecurity does not make a sense here. This time if dev falls for geet that will be highly disgusting to watch. If dev helps / come closer to geet - the unknown thread connecting the viewers to the show will be cut.

Some stories need an end. One such story is GHSP. They cannot be dragged by bringing blast from past. Though some need to watch the show for many years, they do not know at one point of time it make them feel like

" IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THE STORY ENDED AT THAT POINT"

i still can't express my real feeling of pain of losing the pleasant feel due to this track in GHSP.

one thing is sure .............once lost it is lost forever..............hoping for betterment is mere foolishness

some twists should not happen (dev re-entry in maaneet life) in my view

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your synopsis of the twist in the show. Well said!!๐Ÿ‘

But I still have faith in the writers of GHSP to handle this twist as well as all the previous ones.

They always think outside the box. 

They make it look like they are going to head the story to a typical indian drama and the last minute they give us totally something unique and different.

Isn't that why we are all hanging on to our dear show? and of course first and foremost for GC&DD as well๐Ÿ˜Š

I believe that The GEET team will not let us down.
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I appreciate your analysis and POV but I am still very stubbornly holding on to hope...... I am hoping CVs will handle Dev situation better than most people are expecting them to.... Dev will always be tied to Maaneet just because of Dadi and he IS a Khurana .... I disgusted by his presence in the house..... Maan should send Dev off to a far away land for an everlasting project......
Dilsay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jwalamukhi

some twists will cause a peculiar change in the story

for eg.,

1. dev's betrayal - though it was heart wrenching, the pleasant feel that started between maan and geet brought an interest in audience. Everyone started liking their scenes.

2.geet in delhi- this caused a dramatic change in the story. As the scenes were fresh and lovely viewers became addicted

3.maan and dev relation- first of all it is embarrassing track. But maaneet love story masked this embarassment. The suspense played major role at that point

4.maan and geet separation- Even though CV's tried their best they couldn't run that track because of sour feeling among viewers.

5.maaneet wedding- in my POV it is not a twist. It was a starting point for many expectations of viewers. Most of the fans hoped for intimate scenes, cute nok-jhoks and happy life of maaneet. But dreams never came true

6. Dev re-entry - as i said maan-geet-dev track is highly embarrassing track. Jealousy/insecurity does not make a sense here. This time if dev falls for geet that will be highly disgusting to watch. If dev helps / come closer to geet - the unknown thread connecting the viewers to the show will be cut.

Some stories need an end. One such story is GHSP. They cannot be dragged by bringing blast from past. Though some need to watch the show for many years, they do not know at one point of time it make them feel like

" IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THE STORY ENDED AT THAT POINT"

i still can't express my real feeling of pain of losing the pleasant feel due to this track in GHSP.

one thing is sure .............once lost it is lost forever..............hoping for betterment is mere foolishness

some twists should not happen (dev re-entry in maaneet life) in my view

How true you said๐Ÿ‘.Wonderful Post.

I am also thinking on the same line.

God bless this show which was once like an addictive dose to the fans .Now it has lost its charm, because of its stupid illogical twist and turn in the story line and also the character assassination of 2 wonderful actors, the show almost losing their fans and viewers.