Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thnks for the update. fab episode as well as ur commentry,do add ur comments,its spices up the episode,me too will try the same ting on monday.luvd anu-mona as well as karan-hetal scenes,karan is so cute and shy and hetal loves teasing him.mona was acting little funny thinking about the budget.hope it doesnt affect bharti and her relation.

Thanks for the udpate.... 😊

thanks for the awesome update. Go ahead with your comments, it is fun to read. Loved today's episode. enjoyed karan-hetal scenes and looking forward to seeing how their track develops. 
why does Ambaji keep coming in between Anu and mona, she sent his sis to see what happened to mona but would not let Anu go, how ridiculous.😑

yes, from the precap it does look like more tensions coming up between mona and ambaji, not looking forward to that.
Thanks for the update. It seem as though mona should not have a say in how to spend her husband money. Mother wants to control her son after he is married. wow!!! sad situation!!!
superb episode...add few more yar...it would be nice..
Thanks Guys for encouraging and posting your views here. Will try to add my view more next time. I was just having fun with today's update as I had some extra time with class being canceled. I'm glad ya all liked itπŸ€—
Thanks Kajol for the long updated with views...spply i liked (Done the deed again lol)...haha u deserves πŸ‘...
Originally posted by arpi9

Thanks Kajol for the long updated with views...spply i liked (Done the deed again lol)...haha u deserves πŸ‘...
I like this part too. It was funny
Kajol,
Nice update and a nice episode.  Please continue to add your views as it will add more fun to it.  If you could add more....mirch-masaala...it would be even better...like you said ...for Karan-Hetal....Lo inka ishk bhi terrace se shuru ho gayaa...
The episodes lately were usually  problem free, but now it seems ambaji, Bejal and Baa are coming back with fang-filled tongues.

It will be very interesting to see the next few episodes.