Armano ka gets notice --indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Armaano Ka... gets notice from I&B ministry
Imagine's Armaano Ka Balidan was launched as a story about aarakshan- reservation quota. It was the story of Sumedha who is stuck between her love, who gets a high profile govt job due to reservation quota and her brother who can't get one as he isn't from a lower caste. This mix of love story and drama worked for a while but recently the show dropped the love story for a menacing plot. That brought in evil characters and violence. Now the show has been served a notice by the I & B ministry for showing excessive violent scenes. The channel or the production house didn't comment on the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
accha kiya they sent notice warna kya story hai they killed akash ji and trying to make radhe hero and killing us veiwers 😡😲
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡 ðŸ˜¡
They  deserve  it .   They are showing  all the nonsense and  unrealistic  theme and concept    in this show . slaughtering a  DM by criminals and  harassing and  torture  of  a educated girl  by  her own father and brother.  Who knows what is the intention of  Creative Team  to   produce  such  a  stupid  show on  Air . 

😡  ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢
Edited by sss8080 - 13 years ago
Samantha.T thumbnail
Yeah Serves them right----It is high time they put an end to this show- can't understand why they arestill showing Akash in the Title picture.
lovesuash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I THINK THIS IS BECAUSE AKASH JI IS ALIVE.CVS KO IN SAB NOTICE DENEKA KOI BHI BHI FAIDA TO MUJHE NAJAR NEHI AA RAHA HAI.STILL THIS STORY IS ALL ABOUT VIOLENCE.SUMEDHA K SAATH JO BHI HO RAHA HAI BARDAST K BAHAR HAI.CVS HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE WAY EITHER THEY HAVE TO REINTRODUCE THE OLD TRACK OR THEY HAVE TO STOP SHOWING ALL THIS NONSENSE.
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THE CONCEPT OF THIS SHOW WAS DIFFERENT SO I USED TO WATCH IT BUT NOW IT IS GOING OTT SO I'VE STOPPED WATCHING IT AND I KNOW MANY OTHERS HAVE TOO
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am new to this forum and just wana say wat i feel.First of all this serial's name shud be changed armano ka balidaan aarakshan. And not showing any thing abt reservation. Only used it to propogate a love story and now nothing concerning abt the issue and converted into simple saas bahu drama. Cv's can potray the story very beautifully but just to raise TRP's they have brougt dolly bindra and spoiled the soul of the show.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sar56gesh

I am new to this forum and just wana say wat i feel.First of all this serial's name shud be changed armano ka balidaan aarakshan. And not showing any thing abt reservation. Only used it to propogate a love story and now nothing concerning abt the issue and converted into simple saas bahu drama. Cv's can potray the story very beautifully but just to raise TRP's they have brougt dolly bindra and spoiled the soul of the show.

Totally agree with @bold.
Wish we viewers can sue the producers and channel for misleading us big time with the title and attempting to torture us with Dolly. BTW I've stopped watching this post Akash.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ Agree w/ both of you above.  When this show was being promo'ed as the successor to Jyoti, I wondered how would they retain interest in the issue of reservation quotas if they showed a plain love track.  Turns out they've totally gone off the reservation (pardon the pun) and made it a platform of a reality show vamp they managed to grab.

Even if they did re-unite Suash, the beauty of the story is gone due to Sumedha actually getting married to someone else b4 being married to Akash.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ vrish and samar i wana say dat using reservation qota issue wich is very sensitive issue and using it for showing saas bahu saga is a complete nonsense. I thot dat notice wud be given to change its name.