Sahara One's Hanuman Serial - New Mytho! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

Tellybuzz just published an article on a new mytho which the Sagars are directing on the life of Bajrangbali Hanuman. There was once a Mahavir Hanuman which aired on Colors' channel, but it became a flop with viewers because of the mediocre technology and lapses in storyline, and this new venture of the Sagars is being supported by the channel since it produced many other mythos before which became popular with viewers.

I really hope this mytho also becomes a success, I would love to see a show based solely on the life of Hanumanji.😃

-Janu

Sahara One gears up for a mytho on Hanuman..

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 | 6:36:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Sahara One gears up for a mytho on Hanuman..

Sahara One and Sagar Arts are now planning a mythological show on the life of Hanuman..

Sahara One which has come up with various mythological shows like Mata Ki Chowki and Ganesh Leela is now planning yet another large scale venture with Sagar Arts which will be based on the life and journey of Mahavir Hanuman..

Our source states, "The show is at a very initial stage with the casting process still on. The mytho is being produced by Sagar Arts and is tentatively titled 'Jay Jay Jay Bajarangbali'".

Talking about the concept our khabroo says, "The show will execute the whole journey of Hanuman from childhood to the span of time where he goes to Lanka, as the Dhoot of Lord Ram. There would be a bit of Ramayan also shown, but the show on the whole will majorly focus on the life of Lord Hanuman".

A spokesperson associated with the show confirmed that Sahara One and Sagar Arts are working on such a concept.

We tried contacting Mushtaq Shiekh, Creative Director, Sahara One and even sent him a text message, but did not get any reply till the time we filed the story.

Watch this space for more details on the show...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

I can't wait to watch it..i hope we get a new angle on hanumanji..I especially wanted to watch a show about him from the sagar arts family..i like their shows! :) :)
Wow, great news! Can't wait! I've watched bits of Mahavir Hanuman and saw Mandar Jadahv act as Ram. Wasn't overall impressed by the show though. Hope this will be better.
That's good news, always love to hear that there will be one more mytho (and consequently one less saas-bahu drama 😆) to watch on tv... I only hope that a) they pick an AWEsomeeee Hanuman since Dara Singh set the bar so high, and b) they don't follow the lead of Sahara's other "mytho" Mata Ki Chowki... if you haven't seen it and what it's turned into, you're better off... trust me 🤔
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago