misha and shankar or misha and shaurya?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, this is the first time i'm posting about this show so jst bear with me here😊. i like hw people talks about things happening between sid, pia, abhay and misha, shaurya, shankar bt no one seems to be talking abt who misha looks better with😛. personally i think misha looks better with shankar than shaurya. at first i ws in big dilemma of who to choose between shankar and shaurya😕 bt then when i saw shaurya is gay 🤢and saw tht shankar n misha looks good together😳 i thought it'd be kinds nice to see their love story😛😍. wht do u guys think? i'm curious to knw abt evryone's opinion. i don't knw abt anyone else bt i kinda don't like the way they're showing shaurya being gay, i mean i don't think it brought a twist in the show rather made it worse 😭 because i did wnted to see a love triangle bt not like the way they'r showing it. i wanted shaurya to be jealous of shankar nt misha, i mean u guys m8 find it to be interesting bt i found it to be ewwww🤢no offense to any shankar-shaurya fans😆. i ws still watching the track to see some cute scenes between misha-shankar. i don't knw abt u guys bt i hav started to like them together. it'd hav been fun to watch hw misha falls in luv with shankar 😍and i'm also waiting 4 the part where misha finds out abt shaurya being gay😛. guys share ur opinions please bt please understand tht we're nt trying to force each other's opinion here. jst share ur thoughts bt don't curse or make fun of others thoughts😊. please tell me wht u think abt it cause i'm eager to knw Edited by adutta94 - 13 years ago

I completely agree with you.Misha and Shankar look fabulous together.

Shankar n Shaurya🤣

Its a Dostana track coming for sure...remember shaurya talking about renting a home...😆 i am hating this😡  me not trying to make fun...but thats what they r trying to show...this track is dragging too much

Misha looks good with Shaurya to me
Edited by explorerz - 13 years ago
they are jst maing it as d comic filler in d show.......... i dnt like dis track...............
bt misha is dat type of grl which can luk gr8 wid any guy
Originally posted by explorerz

Shankar n Shaurya🤣

Its a Dostana track coming for sure...remember shaurya talking about renting a home...😆 i am hating this😡  me not trying to make fun...but thats what they r trying to show...this track is dragging too much

Misha looks good with Shaurya to me
i totally agree. it's becoming an dostana track. i'm hating this as well😡. when i saw this track the first time, i was like "sare khubsoorat ladkiyaan mar gayi thi kya, ke iss shaurya ko ab ladke achche lagne lag gayein"😆. on the second thought, i think both shaurya and shankar is really cool and handsome😳, they both look good with misha bt not with each other😆. lolz jst thinking of them being together is making me feel like throw up🤢. i mean ewww... i wasn't expecting tht frm this show. when shaurya entered i thought nw we'll get to see misha's love track with shaurya also falling for her, bt yahan toh bilkul ulta ho gaya. god pata nahin, yeh cv's ke dimag mein kya chal raha hai, kahin yeh shankar bhi shaurya ko pasand karne na lag jayein😲, ta hamari aur bechari misha ki sarein sapne toot jayeinge. pata nahi aj shayed meri dimag bohot tej chalne lag gayi hai😆, jst had a thought wht if yeh cv's shurya aur shankar ki shaadi plan karein, tab kya hoga😆,oh god main iske agey nahi sochna chahti warna meri dil toot jayegi 💔
Edited by adutta94 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjna4

they are jst maing it as d comic filler in d show.......... i dnt like dis track...............
bt misha is dat type of grl which can luk gr8 wid any guy
ur right, misha is very funny and any guy shud fall for her. lekin jab ladka gay ho, tab bechari misha ki kya halad hogi yeh soch ke mujhe bohot bura lag raha hai. bechari misha ne toh socha nahi hoga ki shaurya shankar se nahi balki usse jealous ho rahi hai😆 krun ki woh usse nahi balki shankar se pyaar kart hai lolzz😆. no offense to anyone ok😊

none of the above jodis 

its MISHA KABIR aka MISHKA ALL THE WAY 

FOR ME

coz priya wal aka misha has awesome chemistry with vishal aka kabir 

and their love story can b hatke 

i m soooooooooo looking forward to it

Originally posted by luvarti

none of the above jodis 

its MISHA KABIR aka MISHKA ALL THE WAY 

FOR ME

coz priya wal aka misha has awesome chemistry with vishal aka kabir 

and their love story can b hatke 

i m soooooooooo looking forward to it

no disrespect to ur opinion, bt i disagree with u as i feel kabir and misha r better as a friend than a lover b/c their interaction and character doesn't suit them to be in love with each other. i mean jst look them yaar. they both r very more like dudes than lovers. frankly, i feel they both r much alike, so it'd nt be fun and fair to their characters if they fall in luv in my opinion b/c it'd nt suit their personality in the show. no offense to anyone who disagrees bt i feel kabir looks better with someone like pia, i mean nt necessarily pia bt someone jst like her. misha and kabir well, i cud only see them being good friends. it'd be odd and funny to see them in love. yeh dono pyaar kam hasi-mazak zyada karengein aur ek dusre ki tang  khichengein😆 lolzz. it'd be jst funny nt romantic if they fall in love😆jst thinking abt them falling in luv is cracking me up😆. no offense to kabir-misha fans. it's jst my personal opinion so don't take it as an insult or threat😊 Edited by adutta94 - 13 years ago