"P" ki ye ek kahani*culprit and baby pic added~edited* - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

🀣🀣

SimplyAparajita!Wow! ROFL!!! You are too good yaar! I must say, that I am very impressed as you have a great sense of humour!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@MOONa and MOONi! 🀣🀣I've got the perfect song for them, "MOONi badnaam hui MOONa tere liye!"
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†*winks*@abhay~ pia wo i am .. I am pregnant..me ma.🀣... Sorry baap banne wala hu..🀣..

On initiallyhearingAbhay's P statement,myreaction was.......but, then I was 🀣🀣Btw, I know 100% who the father is, it has to be Sid! We have proof of their pictures either they are hugging or kissing!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Piya to sirf ek bahana hai! No wonder why Abhay walks away from Piya when they are about to kiss but, he is all over Sid in the pictures!
πŸ˜†[camera zooms three times on pia sid and abhay and chaiwala baba with zoom boom]   πŸ€£..

sid bites his tongue with his fangs🀣.. pia faints 🀣..chai wala baba throws his chai away..🀣..I can totally picturize that scenario in my head! 🀣They show wolves howling snakes hissing crocodiler yawning and blah blah scenes of national geographic..
🀣..ahahahaahaha!!! HILARIOUS!!!!
Awesome! Plzz, keep these hilarious posts coming.......I am loving them!

hi payal... Thanks for commenting sweets.:)
@red.. Thanks dear....omg i dint even imagine that you liked it this much...
@blue..omg you cracked me up... If hasi-na gets all badnam..then am sure sid will kill his deadly daddy dearest and abhay will make his grave parallel to maithli and cry on both of them..lol what else can he do..hehe..just kidding.. [email protected] you know the culprit... Yup abhay is alwez all over sid..sigh... I dunn know whats wrong with today's generation.. First it was shaw and shankar and now its abhay and sid
@pink..hehe now i know the reason why abhay says stay away from me pia...
@brown... Will surely try yar if some crap strikes my head.:)

once again thanks payal..
Guys do check out.. Aparajita has edited it..
omigosh!
even funnier 😳🀣
OMG!!!
Aparajitaaa!! of all the people...SID was the culprit!! 🀣🀣🀣
Unimaginable!! What a twist! 🀣🀣🀣
it was so interesting i had a gr8 time reading it....really it was very enjoyable n i laughed like crazy. its a comic relief post n fun to read
OMG....OMG...OMG....I died laughing!!!
couldn't control my laughter, 
awesome post.....
specially this part - 
abhay~ pia wo i am .. I am pregnant..me ma.🀣... Sorry baap banne wala hu..🀣..

[camera zooms three times on pia sid and abhay and chaiwala baba with zoom boom]   πŸ€£..

sid bites his tongue with his fangs🀣.. pia faints πŸ€£..chai wala baba throws his chai away..🀣..

They show wolves howling snakes hissing crocodiler yawning and blah blah scenes of national geographic..
🀣..
And abhay becomes a vamp...

Sid falls on pia who is lying on ground as his branch breaks...🀣..

His cat falls on maithli's grave and does all its stuff on it and runs away...🀣..🀣..🀣..

Frenz thanku all for commenting will reply to comments soon..till then enjoy the baby pic
Originally posted by veena_rocks

i agree yaar

mujhe bhi shamil ki yaad aa gayi 😳
i miss her n her spoofs 😭
Veena
OH yes ....miss Shamil...... miss the serial too......used to love it till they went into moral degradation...
hillarious post Aparajita !!!!! pl keep making more yaar....
🀣🀣🀣.🀣
πŸ˜† i'm laughin like hell......🀣 awesome post dear.......πŸ‘ plz continue the story further na......πŸ˜‰ i want more of such scenes.......πŸ˜†