Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev should not and will not be Forgiven

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet Handa, our Geet Handa remember her? Of course we all do, how can we forget this beautiful innocent young girl whose life was turned into a joke and when her life, money, and innocence was snatched from her by a disgusting creature Dev Khurana? Remember Dev Khurana? Yea if you have forgotten lets go back into the horrible past of poor Geet where she was despite not wanting to was forced to marry this wretched man whom married her fakely and took everything away from her leaving her lifeless; a walking ghost whom had no life left in her.

Digusting creature knew that she was innocent knew that she was young and had a whole life to live ahead of her and without thinking he and his chudial wife tricked her and ended up ripping her inner soul her purpose to live apart!

Remember that scene where he left her at the airport? Do you remember that pain that hurt?? Even writing and talking about this scene still bring tears to my eyes. Remember Geet screaming Dev....Dev on the top of her lungs, looking for the man whom showed her all sorts of dreams and left her stranded in an area in which she has never been in!
 This Digusting creature knew that he was gonna leave with her money the very next day and yet in his lust; notice he was not under the influence of any alcohol he was completely there; he knew what he was doing but lost control and not only ended up taking this beautiful bubbly girl's wealth, but her innocence as well. The most prized possession that ever woman is proud of.

Should this man be forgiven for what he did??
Should this man be walking free??
NT whom was his accomplice be free?? (as soon as she wakes up, she better be taken to jail)😡😡😡

Mind you all that are reading, before answering these questions put yourselves into the shoes of young Geet Handa. Think of all the tortures she has been put through because of Dev and NT Khurana.
Hear her pain, her screams, and her plead!!!

I will say this again and again, over and over until I am heard.

Maan Singh Khurana should never forgive that disgusting creature. He should never soften towards a creature like Dev. MSK has seen what Geet has gone through, he has been a witness from the HP days of what of Geet's tortures and now he knows the reasons to her pain was his own brother.

CV's remember that line that Barry has written for Maan was said in the episode to Dev 
"I will never let Geet forgive you for what you have done to her"
-MSK

About Geet, do I have to write for her too?? I will any way, Geet Singh Khurana should never forget what Dev Khurana had done to Geet Handa!

In the end of whatever storyline Dev is used for, he and NT should be punished. The concept of the show was that Geet fights for her justice! Where is that justice? I don't think she has gotten that justice!!!

In the end Dev and NT should be arrested and taken to jail!

If MSK or Geet are shown to forgive Dev, then let me tell you that day will be the DEATH of GHSP and the death of Maaneet! Say bye to all of your ardent viewers.

Last but not the least, readers please do give in your thoughts on this post as it matters what each and everyone of you feel about this injustice to women. Voice out and fight for justice; how insulting is that, that even on television a woman doesn't get justice? How insulting is it to all women out there that a girl like geet didn't get her justice!

Today is Happy Woman's Day! Show your girl power and show that this is what we want!

Please comment! We want the CV's to know how many want this!

Something i Just added for an important human behvaior factor we all have
I feel Maan being insecure is a natural human characteristic for especially someone in his shoes right now....

it is not like he wants to feel insecure....but humanely that is how we are build...

for example remember that shimla honeymoon scene where geet herself tells maan to save the girl from the swimming pool?? Even after he saved her.....Geet was being jealous!

Now if people can get angry as to why maan will be insecure....then my question is why Geet got jealous when maan was only saving the girl?

What i am sayin is that we have characteristics in us that we humanely have no control over.

Geet knows maan is her husband and he loves her dearly.....but she still got jealous correct? This is because this is just a natural human characteristic that we all possess in us...and it unleashes when we least expect it.....and we do not have any control over it. Sometimes we do not even know that we are behaving in a way where we are acting insecure or jealous.

Just like how pyschologically in pregnancy a woman will get all kinds of mood swings.....due to hormonal imbalance....

just as that certain things drive us wild....and we react in a way that we least expected without even realizing how you are behaving.

The fact here is not that Maan wants to feel insecure....he would be the last one to feel insecure about DEV....out of all the people in the world....Dev??

He wouldn't.....but as a human being.......it is natural......a very natural instinct that we all possess in us.

think about it....and u will know many instances in which perhaps u have behaved that way knowingly or unknowingly.

I mean, i am not sayin i want Maan to feel this........i am against it as well.....but it is possible that they will show this..."possible" notice i said that😆

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
true dear he can never be forgiven for his sins and i think he is back so that later he n NT cud be send to jail so that geet cud get her justice which cv has forgotten with other thing ,maan particularly will never forgive him and neither can geet for the wounds he has given her.
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
you are 100% rigth. He cannot be forgive. Either he goes to jail or he is shown dead trying to do something good for maaneet to atone for his sins.

and dadi of all people should not be emotionally blackmailing maan into accepting dev
Silentsoul thumbnail
perfectly......written

MY MSk is going through slow death phase…………GEet I knew is already dead after marriage…….I don't know this geet …………who always go on nagging spree……..and pick up fights with MSK for all nonsense things on earth……not interested in going to office....become full blown nagging housewife...….And not show ounce of hatred and anger for rapist like DEV…..as if he did big saintly act by giving one bottle of blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,100s of people in India donate blood to save liufe on unknown,,,,,,,,,,,Dev did for his own brother…….not donated his liver kidney or any vital organ which could took his life….in order to save Maans……I was disgusted when she went to help dev for dadi……….more than I am disgusted today when she stood their silently……and taking his help…………On women day what weak portray of strong women like geet.,,,,,,,,,,….

Now Maan is going through  slow death process……The way he pamper geet is too good…..lovable…….but the way he….is ruining his professional work ..rather not following simple professional ethics...……….for baby names…doing stupid blunders in office…..he is going through slow death phase……I am keeping my finger crossed …he will not be insecure about geet and baby from this rapist Dev.....………never ever  forgive or forget his deeds which other khurana easily did.……….Because that will be the day of complete assassination of MSK for me….probably I will quit after that….probaly just watch for heck of it……..\

mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well written

Should this man be forgiven for what he did??
noooooooo, never, he can never be forgiven.
Should this man be walking free??
not at all, he must be behind the bars
NT whom was his accomplice be free?? (as soon as she wakes up, she better be taken to jail)
she must wake up soon den only she can give company to her hubby in jail.
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kuls11

perfectly......written

MY MSk is going through slow death phase''''GEet I knew is already dead after marriage''.I don't know this geet ''''who always go on nagging spree''..and pick up fights with MSK for all nonsense things on earth''not interested in going to office....become full blown nagging housewife...'.And not show ounce of hatred and anger for rapist like DEV'..as if he did big saintly act by giving one bottle of blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,100s of people in India donate blood to save liufe on unknown,,,,,,,,,,,Dev did for his own brother''.not donated his liver kidney or any vital organ which could took his life'.in order to save Maans''I was disgusted when she went to help dev for dadi'''.more than I am disgusted today when she stood their silently''and taking his help''''On women day what weak portray of strong women like geet.,,,,,,,,,,'.

Now Maan is going through  slow death process''The way he pamper geet is too good'..lovable''.but the way he'.is ruining his professional work ..rather not following simple professional ethics...'''.for baby names'doing stupid blunders in office'..he is going through slow death phase''I am keeping my finger crossed 'he will not be insecure about geet and baby from this rapist Dev.....'''never ever  forgive or forget his deeds which other khurana easily did.'''.Because that will be the day of complete assassination of MSK for me'.probably I will quit after that'.probaly just watch for heck of it''..\

agree with each one of your points kuls
Kullu it is okay for Maan to feel insecure as it is normal for any man. Insecure in the sense that Dev is the biological father nothing more to feel that on Dev.

I just do not want that article on starone to be true where they show Maan softening towards Dev. That is a huge no no!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👏👏👏 Brilliant post Shivani👏👏...Well needed, very well written....
Tell you honestly while reading this post i have tears in my eyes....I can imagine that scene when he left her on Airport, and she was crying her heart out, and he and NT was enjoying her helplessness, that was sick....
I am agree what he had done, it's unforgiven....Dev Singh Khurana should be punished....How freely he is walking and his Daadi is suporting him....How and Why she wanted him to be around Geet & MSK?

You have said it everything that i don't need to say much, but yes we will not gonna give any 2nd chance to Dev, and we don't want MSK & Geet to forgive him at any cost....

Thank you and Love you for this post🤗....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
pensense thumbnail
I absolutely and completely endorse your feelings.  There is no justification whatsoever in this world to forgive him.  Any punishment is too little for Dev.  I think if the CV's dont know what to do with him or if they need a negative character to take the story forward they should bring in Sameera.  Drama can be created by explaining who Dev's mother and Sis are when he married Geet.  Bring back younger brother of Maan.  But keeping Dev around when Geet is about to deliver is really very sadistic.  Dev should be exiled, given a money settlement and told never to contact the family again.
Originally posted by: muniza75

👏👏👏 Brilliant post Shivani👏👏...Well needed, very well written....

Tell you honestly while reading this post i have tears in my eyes....I can imagine that scene when he left her on Airport, and she was crying her heart out, and he and NT was enjoying her helplessness, that was sick....
I am agree what he had done, it's unforgiven....Dev Singh Khurana should be punished....How freely he is walking and his Daadi is suporting him....How and Why she wanted him to be around Geet & MSK?

You have said it everything that i don't need to say much, but yes we will not gonna give any 2nd chance to Dev, and we don't want MSK & Geet to forgive him at any cost....

Thank you and Love you for this post🤗....

Muniza

thank you di....love u too.....

w.e i have written is straight from my heart and even i am shocked that i have written this in such a way that when i read again i too cry.
I remember how after that monster left geet at the airport with his chudial wife......she was taken to jail....and was tortured there. Disgusting....the things she has bared because of Dev.....does not make up for any good he does in this life time. 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Thank u for replying di, i am glad that my post was up to ur expectations.....