Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Do u think it was fair to eliminate Mr. Vijai Athwani??? I think he had the most pressure on him with 3 kids and he did everything so well without loosing temper and he was always smiley i really feel it was unfair to him...he should have been at the finalist!!!😒
kananya thumbnail

I dont think so.Actually most of the eliminations were the same. Maybe some nuetral parties should have done the eliminations every week. And the footage they are showing is also not complete.

Edited by kananya - 13 years ago
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nope.ttly unfair. not even a mother could have kept her patience for that long..i think hez the best dad of all..being old and having spent the least time with his kids cuz they're all pretty big and his wife handles most of the things arnd the hse.hez done a fab job and i was xpectin him to b in the finals too...i rly dont understand what the women are basing their decisions on.love?(then y did the father of those 2 girls go? (i forgot his name..oops..)) ability to do house chores? ability to handle extremely annoying kids? safety? what? the women need to get their priorities straight first and then be given the right to vote someone out. jeez. Edited by Ashirania - 13 years ago
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally unfair..Both the eliminations were unfair this week..
I think the ladies knew that Athwani will be a tough competitor if he reaches the finals, so they wanted to eliminate him in this round. Just assuming that he didn't prepare his kids for the fancy dress competition was wrong. Infact he had to prepare all the 3 kids for the competition and also take care of his guests. He was the one who cooked the most no. of dishes for the guest.
Mr Sahni, despite of his health problems, managed everything well. I don't think the AV they are showing the wives is a proper basis for the vote-out and even making the wives the final authority is another stupidity. 
Edited by lifeztuf - 13 years ago