New tellybuzz article on Virat Micckie Dudaaney

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9021-micckie-dudaaney-i-am-still-ingle.htm

Micckie Dudaaney: I am still 'Single'...

Sunday, March 06, 2011 | 7:21:50 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Micckie Dudaaney: I am still 'Single'...

Micckie Dudaaney's personal life seems to be in trouble and the actor clears the air on his marital status..

Actor Micckie Dudaaney's personal life seems to be in trouble due to a certain careless bit of reporting done by the media. Micckie is said to be married as per media reports, and his picture with wife Sunita clicked in one of the event parties is visible on the net. However, the fact is that Micckie till date is single, and Sunita was just his girl friend with whom he has broken up long back. In fact, Sunita is today married and happily settled.

Micckie is presently in love with a girl from outside the industry, and is all set to tie the knot very soon. Even though he is at this happy juncture of his life, Micckie is made to answer certain queries about his past that in fact troubles him.Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks chalhov.for the article