Sharib, Sharib, where for art thou Sharib

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

lol, I miss sharib so thought Id start a new thread all about sharib and his singing especially the good ones e.g tere mere sapne, tadaptadap and ABA!!!

so all sharib fans come and join me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think that getting the chance to sing a duet with Lataji is an amazing opportunity for Sharib because Lataji has a HUGE fan following or issi ke zarriye sharib ki awaaz hazaaron, karooron loghon tak pohanchey gi aur InshAllah usse bohat kaamyaabi mille gi
takemeaway thumbnail
SHARIB COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sharib is the best, just want him back in the contest!! 😭
punky*fish thumbnail
Hey ya'll,

I muchley like Sharib too. I think its great that he is getting a chance to sing with Lata-ji. It's brilliant. I just hope he won't be a one hit wonder and stop with just that song. Hopefully he'll have many many more chances to sing proffesionally. 😉

What are all your favourite songs of his?
Mine is Kaho na Kaho and Nach le.

takemeaway thumbnail
MINE ARE "TERE MERE SAAPANE"(AWEAMAZING!)..."NACHLE"...ACTUALLY I LOVE ALL HIS SONGS
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I luved Sharib's lagi tumse mann ki lagan, tadap tadap, chaiya chaiya, Allah ke bande, aashiq banaya aapne, nach le, kabakht ishq, chand taare, kaho na kaho, sayonee, yamma yamma n neele ambar!! all of them i think. 😃
Raj81 thumbnail
I hope Sharib comes back to the show.
musicmusic thumbnail
Shaarib is a wonderful singer...Its so shame for us to loose such a singer and still have some besuras in the show...PPL are voting for looks and dramas...
bollywood_queen thumbnail
the show's not the same without sharib 😔 ...i sometimes wonder what he's doing now...i was quite worried that he'd taken taken his elimination really badly because he's the only contestant who did not give an interview after elimination (or maybe i just missed it?)...i hope he's OK 😕 ...doesn't matter if he's out- he's still the best!

there's loadsa rumours that he's going to perform in 2nite's show...ppl in india- plz let me know if this is true because i'm in the UK so we're a week and a half behind...would b great if he is tho 😃