Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sisters Trio Are Deeply In Love.....

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
oh my god.....the sisters trio....panchi..piya...misha are all in love.....all 3 are sailing the same boat in their life with emotions called love....and i think all 3 sisters have an illness in love which have no cure......they always calling their beloved name jap....

Panchi: siddharth...siddharth...siddharth....siddharth

Misha: shaurya...shaurya...shaurya...shaurya

Piya: abhay...abhay...abhay....abhay...abhay

eat...sleep...drink...walk...dream....only 3 names...siddharth..abhay...sharuya....arrey yaar i think they have forgotten their own name in reality.....

sisters trio all 3 in love.....but hotties whom they are in love are sexy...charming...devilish...handsome...dashing...naughty...mischeivious...arrogant...flirt...sweet....soft but then are weird....

one is a saviour vampire(abhay)....one is a dangerous vampire(sid) and the other is a gay(shaurya)....

its is indeed a PKYEK.....all 3 are in love and also will suffer heartbreaks equally in love

but in heartbreaks....at least there is shanker for misha...but for panchi and piya....they have noone to at least lend a shoulder to cry...especially panchi....

i feel bad for piya-panchi...because they are deeply in love with someone who are not humans but vampires.......

all 3 are crazy in love for sure...they never get tired doing the jap of their beloved names....siddharth...abhay...shaurya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post !!!
"its is indeed a PKYEK.....all 3 are in love and also will suffer heartbreaks equally in love"
how true !!!

i feel bad for piya-panchi...because they are deeply in love with someone who are not humans but vampires.......
even i am feeling sad about it .... piya know tht abhay is a vamp and still she loves him but will panchi be able to hear sid truth .... i dont think so !!!

AND I M INLUV WITH SID AND ABHAY AS WELL

i dont mind if sid panchi happens or a triangle happens between abhay - piya - sid........

both r equally welcome as i LOVED piya with sid today

but i like SID - PANCHI equally

and coming to MISHA...........its JUST KABIR for her.........i cant think anything beyond MISHKA

--sunshine-- thumbnail
ya seriously 3 serious are madly in love bt dere love is not as much powerful den abhay's love 4 pia...
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True. All three are in love indeed. But with the wrong man.
You are right. They are in for a heartbreak.
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aromal

nice post !!!

"its is indeed a PKYEK.....all 3 are in love and also will suffer heartbreaks equally in love"
how true !!!

even i am feeling sad about it .... piya know tht abhay is a vamp and still she loves him but will panchi be able to hear sid truth .... i dont think so !!!

panchi is piya's sister....she will have the same thinking of what piya has....she might be sailing on the same boat as piya when she came to know the truth that abhay is a vampire....but then eventually she will only listen to what her heart says.....and piya will explain to her also...

its not easy to digest the truth....but she will accept it...because she truly loves sid...
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvarti

AND I M INLUV WITH SID AND ABHAY AS WELL

i dont mind if sid panchi happens or a triangle happens between abhay - piya - sid........

both r equally welcome as i LOVED piya with sid today

but i like SID - PANCHI equally

and coming to MISHA...........its JUST KABIR for her.........i cant think anything beyond MISHKA

even i love both of them equally....the bros are sizzling....

i hate love triangles....its so predictable....i don't want it to go TVD...it should be a little different...

i do like SiYa...but now more than AbhiYa and SidChi....

SidChi rocks....they look sizzling together....

i love MishKa too but then its not possible because of shanker....
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

ya seriously 3 serious are madly in love bt dere love is not as much powerful den abhay's love 4 pia...

all 3 love stories have different flavours.......its powerful in their own way......SidChi-AbhiYa-MiYa have their own chemistry to create the power.....

but yes all 3 sis are madly in love
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sugaryanu

True. All three are in love indeed. But with the wrong man.

You are right. They are in for a heartbreak.

all 3 sisters trio are really in love with the wrong mens...especially piya-panchi.....even though they are the perfect mens for piya-panchi......sisters trio are in for a very bad heartbreak....