Angad Hasija and Mita Vashisht to enter Phulwa

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Angad Hasija and Mita Vashisht to enter Phulwa

Angad Hasija and Mita Vashisht

Phulwa will soon see the entry of Angad Hasija and Mita Vashisht.

A source says, "At present the cycle race track is going on and one will see Chunni win the race but soon after this a new track will come up where two new entries will happen in the show. Angad, last seen in Bidaai, will be playing the role of a Thakur. He will join the show as one of the relatives of the Thakur family. On the other hand, Mita will play a police inspector."

Another source says, "Mita is currently shooting for a Yash Raj movie and she hasn't started shooting yet but Angad will start shooting in two-three days as his track is to air sometime next week."

Angad confirmed his participation and said, "It is an interesting character and I took this up because it was Swastik Pictures. They have always come up with different concepts and Phulwa too is not like any other daily soap."

Mita said, "I am doing the show but I haven't started shooting for it yet. The character seems great fun and I am waiting for it."

Well, we are waiting for it too.

:) Love Mita Vashist! I am sure she will give a powerhouse performance. 

Lady police officer. Praying she will help the Mangroo parivar. 
hope their entry brings in some change to the boring story line now
yaar yeh  Mita Vashisht  hai, sheee good she is police lady inspetcor
else i dont think so any other role would have should her wiht her manly like face

so boring..... Mita Vashisht