-ll- Sandhya-Neeraj Wedding Reception -ll- - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Vrish: I do not know why you feel that I liked Avita split up..I hated it especially the track where in Bahuji declared her love for Avdesh. Its ridiculous and these days I am not watching GKD because I again hate this RV and Arpita track. I am totally against such thoughts and I am not a part of that forum too...Anyway I knew Bau ji will create some problem but she crossed everyone's mind and did what she did and yes the writers have forgotten that Sandhya has sisters and no one visited her or attended her wedding!

@ KMH2: I agree with Vrish that you should make more Siggie's for Neerdhaya because finally they have united. I have a request please make a siggie when Neeraj saw Sandhya for the first time and then at D'Souza's Christmas Party and the wedding! ๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks

Oh, Shwetha

I was being facetious, in case you couldn't make out ๐Ÿ˜†  It was just my tongue-in-cheek way of remarking on the RS CVs copying the GkD CVs.  Yeah, I know, we all hated it!!!

Of course, sex ain't all there is to marriage, so Neeraj & Sandhya can still have a good time.  But it sucks that she has to sleep w/ GB - given how she's been insulted, Dadaji should have asked her to sleep w/ Reena, or even Baa.

OTOH, GB wants an SR for Anjali, but little does she know that Anjali hates this marriage.  Can't wait for Anjali & GB to be @ each other's throats.
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Oh, Shwetha

I was being facetious, in case you couldn't make out ๐Ÿ˜†  It was just my tongue-in-cheek way of remarking on the RS CVs copying the GkD CVs.  Yeah, I know, we all hated it!!!

Of course, sex ain't all there is to marriage, so Neeraj & Sandhya can still have a good time.  But it sucks that she has to sleep w/ GB - given how she's been insulted, Dadaji should have asked her to sleep w/ Reena, or even Baa.

OTOH, GB wants an SR for Anjali, but little does she know that Anjali hates this marriage.  Can't wait for Anjali & GB to be @ each other's throats.

Sorry Vrish for not understanding the facetious motto behind your words๐Ÿ˜ณ But yes for sure Neerdhaya will have their own good time and I enjoy their Aankoon Aankoon ka pyaar more than anything else! Even in yesterday's episode I loved the morning tea scene it was too romantic and sweet!!๐Ÿ˜‰ Even I cannot wait for Bau and Anjali's face off๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by _Vrish_

KMH2

Please make more siggies of Neerdhya. 

Oh, and people, feel free to use the above creations in your avatars - those of you who don't have commitments to other serials, that is ๐Ÿ˜‰

will make some for sure..but can anyone will provide me some recent pics of neerdhya like reception pics etc....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shwetha85

@ KMH2: I agree with Vrish that you should make more Siggie's for Neerdhaya because finally they have united. I have a request please make a siggie when Neeraj saw Sandhya for the first time and then at D'Souza's Christmas Party and the wedding! ๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks

will make some for sure on your request btw feel free to use previous one..
and if u can then plz post pics of that moment in picture gallery๐Ÿ˜Š
KMH2

Posted in next page, as well as in the pix thread
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Thanks a ton Vrish!!!! Dil ki Muraad puri kar di๐Ÿ˜Š
thnkyouooooo sooo much.....will defo make some:)
@Vrisha, plz upload some more pics of neerdhya in picture gallery:)