Abhay-Piya Os *Remembering*

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey frnds! This is my second attempt at writing an OS here! This is from today's scene where Abhay and Piya fight in the car. It's an improvised version of how I would have liked to see the scene! Tell me if you like it!

~sanjana~

Her eyes glowed bright with fury as she was forcefully shoved into the silver honda. "What the hell do you think you're doing Mr. Abhay Raichand??!" She demanded to the vampire occupying the seat next to her. "saving your life." he replied curtly.

Piya felt like a child being trapped against her will. "From what abhay??!" she questioned, waving her hand exhasperated. "You're about the most dangerous thing there is out there!"

Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Abhay wince in pain. It gave her a certain kind of hurt, and yet a sense of overwhelming pleasure. Serves u right Abhay raichand... she thought. Serves u right... "Can't you just be quiet and LISTEN to me Piya?? Just TRUST me!"

Piya wasn't going to give in this time. She had always followed him-no questions asked.... but today....today, she wasn't going to stop. She would get her answers today....

"No, Abhay! You have to tell me! I have a right to know! This is about my life! Tell me Abhay! What's bothering you? Where's the danger?? I NEED to know Abhay!"

Abhay slammed on the brakes so abruptly, that Piya nearly went flying out of her seat. He turned to her, icily.

"You want to know the truth, am I right?"

Piya nodded, slowly losing her certainty. "Yes, Abhay....I want to know..." He climbed out of the car and pulled her out.

"Come with me Piya."

"Ouch! Abhay! You're hurting me!" He didn't respond. He clutched her arm even tighter as he dragged her behind him into the forest.

At last he stopped, and let go of her. Piya gazed around her, dazed. "This, Piya, is the ugly truth of my life..."

Piya whisked around, and her eyes met straight with a tombstone.... Maithili's tombstone....

Abhay kneeled down in front of the gravestone.... and caressed the cold rock lovingly... Piya closed her eyes... She could almost feel his touch upon her own skin.

"My maithili...." he whispered, tears lining his softened eyes. "My beloved Maithili...."

Piya gazed into Abhay's eyes, bewildered. She had never seen Abhay cry..... "I lost her..." he choked out sadly... "She was the one person whom I had loved with heart, mind, and soul...and she left me...."

Piya felt a twinge of jelousy.

"How Abhay...?" Piya asked carefully. "We loved each other so much...." He murmured once more. "She was a princess.... and I was a mere servant in her palace....We were going to run away...when suddenly I was called for duty outside of town.... I left her.... It was the only mistake I made...and for that, I've been suffering for 200 years...."

"Then what happened...?" Piya urged gently.... "As soon as I had reached, I got an urgent message...from my brother...Siddhart...."

Piya gave a shocked gasp... Abhay nodded. "Yes Piya, Siddhart is my brother...." The softness in his eyes had suddenly disappeared, giving way to pure hatred. "Maithili's father, the king, had found out through someone about our undying love for each other.... The letter said that her father planned on killing her the very night.... I sped away, towards town, determined to save her.... But I was too late... By the time I came, the room was already ablaze. I tried my very best to save her... but failed....Failed bitterly... Life gave me another chance for survival, but not for Maithili.... Maithili died that very night....leaving me all alone....."

Piya felt her heart sinking lower and lower in her chest with every word Abhay uttered. "I awoke to see Chand bent over me. He was the one who told me the truth... that it was none other than Siddhart... my very own brother... who had told the king about our love affair."

Abhay's hands were clenched into fists... "He had always loved Maithili, Piya... always.... and when I told him that she loved me, he couldn't bear it... Ever since childhood, he had always gotten whatever he pleased.... And he wanted Maithili too... But when he found out that I loved her as much as he did, he couldn't handle it... He KILLED her... You know why Piya? Because he couldn't deal with the fact that I had something that he never would-and that was Maithili's love.... HE KILLED HER PIYA! And now... and now..."

Piya was almost too scared to ask.

"Now...?"

"I'm frightened Piya.... I admit it... I'm frightened.... I don't want to lose you the way i lost...HER....."

Piya felt herself crumple under her own weight. So this was the reason of Abhay's overprotectiveness.... this was why he couldn't bear her nearing Sid... He was SCARED... She felt a surge of hatred towards herself... Unknowingly she had hurt him so much.... She slowly neared him and placed her arms around him.... "I will NEVER leave you Abhay... NEVER... There is no force in the world that is strong enough to separate us...."

She felt a lone tear fall from her cheek to Abhay's chest. "I love you Piya.... "

He whispered. And for the first time, feeling defeated to love, he wrapped his arms securely around her...

END

it's done frnds! Tell me how it is!!!! luv u all!
y no comments guys? U don't like it...? :(
Oh my god....it is beautiful...πŸ‘just loved it completely...πŸ‘πŸΌthe original scene(in today's epi) would have been at different level if it would have been the script....
Originally posted by Super Kool

Oh my god....it is beautiful...πŸ‘just loved it completely...πŸ‘πŸΌthe original scene(in today's epi) would have been at different level if it would have been the script....

Thank u so much yaar! Lol! I thought iske liye tho mujhe joote aur tamatar milenge! Thank goodness u like it! luv ya!😳

Ps, I think ur AbhIya mission post is awesome! Abhay ko dhakka maro, aur kiss karwao! Lolz!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

Thank u so much yaar! Lol! I thought iske liye tho mujhe joote aur tamatar milenge! Thank goodness u like it! luv ya!😳

Ps, I think ur AbhIya mission post is awesome! Abhay ko dhakka maro, aur kiss karwao! Lolz!!!πŸ˜†

thank you so much....πŸ€—do write more os as and when you get time....it was very nice....simply awesome.....i just wished something like this happens in pkyek...😳😳

hey it is really nice............ i loved it coz it has confession and finally dere is no suspense superb
hey it was lovely πŸ‘ hope to see dis confession sooon😊
hey it was too lovely 
Originally posted by Super Kool

<font color="#3333cc">
thank you so much....πŸ€—do write more os as and when you get time....it was very nice....simply awesome.....i just wished something like this happens in pkyek...😳😳
</font>

Lol! Np! :P N thank u so much! U just made my day jaan! πŸ€—