For ViSu maniacs..Like me..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
No mentioning of any other actor or NO BASHING..STRICTLY..!!! Talk only about ViSU ..fanaticism..!!πŸ˜† as I feel that is teh best way to show how much you love them..!! Mods close it if you feel it is not correct..!!

This for Visu maniac's like me..who die to see them offscreen all the time..I will be like waiting with bated breath who will post a new pic offscreen..who will say there was this article & he said this about  Suku or she said about Vivu... ..and I am still waiting ...and the wait goes On & ON..BUT I am one eternal dreamer & a person who hopes beyond hopes..so the thirst is still full on.πŸ˜†.whatever they say or show..offscreen otherwise..!! I was so delighted when I saw that Suku standing on Vivu's leg in that SBS last week....I keep such moments very close to my hearts & replay it in my mind upteen number of times..everytimei feel let down..by the harsh realities of life..!! I would be the happiest person if they show everyday such offscreen moments..WHICH ofcourse will not happen because..life is a rollercoaster & we just have to got to ride it..!! 

SO I dedicate this song.. to all of YOU & Me..!! 

Kabhi kabhi doston zindagi mein yuhi koi apna lagta hai,(ViSU)πŸ˜‰

Kabhi kabhi saath na dikhe toh ek sapna lagta hai,(offscreen moments..)
Aise mein koi kaise apne aasuon ko behne se roke?😭
Aur kaise koi soch de everything's gonna be ok?πŸ˜•

Kabhi kabhi to lage zindagi mein rahi naa khushi aur naa mazaa, (whenI dont see them together )πŸ˜•
Kabhi kabhi to lage har din mushkil aur har pal ek sazaa,😑
Aise mein koi kaise muskuraye, kaise hass de khush hoke?πŸ˜•
Aur kaise koi soch de everything gonna be ok?

Soch zara jaane jaa tujhko hum kitna chahte hai,πŸ˜ƒ (ViSu)
Rote hai Tum bhi agar meri aankhon mein aasu aate hai,
Gaana to aata nahi hai magar phir bhi hum gaate hai,πŸ˜†

Ki Doston maano kabhi , kabhi saare jahan mein andhera hota hai,
😳Lekin raat ke baad hi to savera hota hai..😳 (we surely will get some cute  moments.. becaue they are Great friends..too )

Kabhi kabhi doston zindagi mein yuhi koi apna lagta hai,😳
Kabhi kabhi ViSu saath na dikhe  to ek sapna lagta hai, 
Hey friend,  hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de tu zara,
πŸ˜›Nahi to bass thoda thoda thoda thoda thoda thoda muskura..πŸ˜†

ViSu  saath  hai to lage ki jahan mein chayee hai khushi,
Sooraj nikle badlon se,aur baaten zindagi,
Sun to zara madhosh hawa tujhse kehne lagi,
Ki  doston wo jo kabhi kabhi saath nahin hai ek naa ek din phir mil jaate,
πŸ˜ƒdoston ,jaane tu ya jaane naa phool phir khil jaate hai..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Kabhi kabhi  doston zindagi mein yuhi koi apna lagta hai,
Kabhi kabhi  doston  wo saath na dikhe to ek sapna lagta hai,
Hey  doston hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de tu zara,
Nahi to bass thoda thoda thoda thoda thoda thoda muskura..

hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de tu zara,
 hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de, hass de tu zara,

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Today also when they were showing that Cicket thing all my eyes were rolling in all sides to check if Suku was in sight anywhere ..in the corner..!! I tell you mera koi ilaaj nahin..!!🀣

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
beautiful post hun! i luv vivian so much..... pata nai mera kya hoga! πŸ˜†  i hope i find someone jst like him 😳 
adorble post:)))
i am just tired of news channels focus on things unrelated to the show.
Viviand and Suku said they laugh each time before romantic scenes, but have we ever got to see that??? and that scene like the one in the forest where suku was resting her foot on Vivians foots was among the many sweet moments they share wich would actually be of interest for us to see, but media seems to ingore and are more interested in what we are not interested in

at least thnx to TT interview without whom we wouldnt know the actuall extent they like working together and how cute they are around eachother.

btw hun, todays episode was leaked, just wanna warn you to be prepared, only the first part includes some abhiya and the rest is a drag with no progress in story, only repetetive scenesπŸ˜•.
i wonder if this is how its gonna continue form now on?πŸ˜•
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
Beautiful post :) :) . Count me in..i too am crazy for visu.. They look so cute and rocking together
Count on me too , I love visu & abhlya and like everything about them.
Love ur post and keep writting .....
Originally posted by ..Mari..

adorble post:)))
i am just tired of news channels focus on things unrelated to the show.
Viviand and Suku said they laugh each time before romantic scenes, but have we ever got to see that??? and that scene like the one in the forest where suku was resting her foot on Vivians foots was among the many sweet moments they share wich would actually be of interest for us to see, but media seems to ingore and are more interested in what we are not interested in

at least thnx to TT interview without whom we wouldnt know the actuall extent they like working together and how cute they are around eachother.

btw hun, todays episode was leaked, just wanna warn you to be prepared, only the first part includes some abhiya and the rest is a drag with no progress in story, only repetetive scenesπŸ˜•.
i wonder if this is how its gonna continue form now on?πŸ˜•
Really most of there scene are together so they might be spending good time which we dont get to see . If they really hype the abhlya chemistry there trp πŸ˜‰will go even high and fans will be happy too . I really like when they showed in SBS where suku was standing on vivian foot and they way they were laughing .