Finally the day everyone was waiting for was here

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Choti bahu is back and I am excited about it, a little nervous to see how things work out for this serial. The start of the show was good, and the kids did a good job. Good pick of cast so far. But personally felt not such a good entry of the radev jodi. The shot was very dark could not see the actors well and it felt they were trying too hard to give a grand entry. Radhika carrying the pot and spilling water every where was again really bad, why was everything so dark. It looked like it was during the day but still everything looked dark. Avi jumping in the water shirtless and then emerging out like a stud was not well captured. Looked like they tried way too hard again. Am a huge fan but have to say they could have done a much better job. The camera did not do justice to both actors.

Camera guys and director you need to do a better job.
Edited by devradhika4ever - 13 years ago
i am so happy. Dev look so sexy when he rise from the water....
Yeah i agree...........the RaDev introduction...which i was looing forward to....n i think most of us were............was not good at all.

I mean cmon CT's the AviNa......came back on fan's request n thier popularity........so there was this big hype about thier entry in the show for the first time.........n even i didnt like how Radhika n Dev were introduced.

It was not just the lightening but.......they cud have done something unique.