TOI: Anita Kanwal's dream fulfilled

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Anita Kanwal's dream fulfilled

TNN, Mar 4, 2011, 12.00am IST

There is a child in each one of us and the child always dares to dream. Veteran actress Anita Kanwal too is a child at heart and she has recently fulfilled one of her biggest dreams by working alongside thespian Amitabh Bachchan in Aarakshan. 

"I have always maintained that I would consider myself an actor the day I get to work with Mr Bachchan. When Prakash Jha approached me, I immediately took up the offer without even caring about the story. I am never in awe of any actor but Mr Bachchan is an exception and I have been crazy about him from the time I was a teenager. 

I think he is aware that he is awe-inspiring and intimidating simultaneously. So, he makes an extra effort to maker others comfortable," gushes Anita. Like we said, there's a child in each one of us. 

Read more: Anita Kanwal's dream fulfilled - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Anita-Kanwals-dream-fulfilled/articleshow/7619027.cms#ixzz1FZ00eqmc
AaaWwww So she sweet of her.... I m so happy that her dream id full filled....
Aww bless, I guess if you really want something you can get it. Congratulations Mrs Kanwal on your dream coming true.😃