Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NOT COOL GEET - NOT COOL

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
My dear Geet,

How can you say to my poor Maan that he has become selfish????

😭😭😭

You made me cry!!

You have every right to yell at him for telling you "Mujhe mar jaane deti"

But you shouldn't have said that he doesn't care about you or your baby and only cares about his anger... URRG😡

Not liking your statement. That was too rough...

You know Maan always reacts drastically when he finds out he has been kept in the dark...

You were expecting that in the first place... ab ulta suna rahi ho???

NOT COOL honey... Loved your acting, but did not like that extreme statement from you... Tumse yeh ummeed nahi thi Geet!!!

Have some pity on my sweet Maan who does everything to protect you!!!

Kitna dil dukha diya tumne uska.. jab ki tum khud unki uljhan ko suljhane ki koshish karne aayi thi... you hurt him even more...

Oh my heart is feeling his pain... !!!

Soooo Sadddddd!!!

Did not agree with your statement Geet!! TAKE IT BACK NOW!!!
Edited by dtri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dtri

My dear Geet,

😭😭😭

You made me cry!!

But you shouldn't have said that he doesn't care about you or your baby and only cares about his anger... URRG😡

You know Maan always reacts drastically when he finds out he has been kept in the dark...

NOT COOL honey... Loved your acting, but did not like that extreme statement from you... Tumse yeh ummeed nahi thi Geet!!!

Kitna dil dukha diya tumne uska.. jab ki tum khud unki uljhan ko suljhane ki koshish karne aayi thi... you hurt him even more...

Soooo Sadddddd!!!

i absolutelu agree with you. She had every right to yell at him for saying that she should have let him die. But this was totally unrelated to his unconditional love and commitment to the baby and her. Now suddenly dev has become mahaan for giving him blood and maan has become wrong in his anger
Minoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with you.
i was expecting posts like this but when i saw everyone praising geet and castigating  maan , i felt really bad.
thank you so much for making just the right post.
avnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you. Even I felt anger and pain at Geet accusing Maan of being selfish. How can she point finger at this selfless MSK whose only maksad in life is Geet and baby's security  and wellbeing. It is a known fact that MSK =  anger and even Geet knows him very well by now then how could she say those words to our MSK. I feel like crying watching Geet & Dadi accusing Maan.

why is it that only selfless people have to bear the brunt everytime. Why Babaji why ?

Rads
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

My dear Geet,

😭😭😭

You made me cry!!

Soooo Sadddddd!!!

no dear aisa nahi hey. Maan's anger for dev has become so intense that he was showing his anger on geet also which he normally will not do. Geet was right. He was concerned only for his anger and his pain at that moment. For a moment he forgot about geet and baby. So, he said that harsh words of death to her.  Geet expected that he would be angry on her. But instead he was willing to leave geet and baby due to his anger for dev. That hurt geet very much.In my POV geet used correct words to make him realize that his anger can take away everything which he have.
hey i feel bad Too but she trying to say she Loves him so much 
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree of what you've said as after geet entered MSK's life he has only think about her happiness and the wellbeing of their child........but guys can you not see the shock and pain on geets face when maan said that ''MAR JANE DIYA HOTA MUJHE''which made geet reacted like this?why she has to pronounce those words which hurt Maan.....how can Maan even think to die and leave geet and child like this as geet's whole world revolves around Maan and his love.......... these type of reaction is so natural in relationship where two people love each other to death.......
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

I agree of what you've said as after geet entered MSK's life he has only think about her happiness and the wellbeing of their child........but guys can you not see the shock and pain on geets face when maan said that ''MAR JANE DIYA HOTA MUJHE''which made geet reacted like this?why she has to pronounce those words which hurt Maan.....how can Maan even think to die and leave geet and child like this as geet's whole world revolves around Maan and his love.......... these type of reaction is so natural in relationship where two people love each other to death.......

i agree👍🏼
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

i agree👍🏼

i too agree with u👍🏼
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geet is becoming double standard... She has a standard for herself and a standard for Maan...When Maan made a decision and choose Geet over her baby, She said next time pick my baby and let me die... He did not even argue or say a word and accepted as her wish...Did she not think of Maan then and how she would live without her? On top he would have to take care of the baby too...

And now when Maan said the same thing... she gave him a huge lecture and turned the tables around and made him feel guilty.