Dil Se Diya Vachan

Sudesh Berry ---OVERACTING

niloysen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sudesh Berry is overacting a LOT.  Please request him to act normally. It's really irritating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You are right!! Since the very beginning...😡

Utishma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree

I liked his acting in Agle Jaanm Mohe Bitiya hi kijo. Although his character was disgusting he pulled it off very well.

UNFORTUNATElY -- he has not come out of the character of LOHA SINGH - I had hoped to see a very different kind of potrayal here. He is supposed to be a successful and famus lawyer but he still acts like a bafoon. A great actor would act what the character they are playing demands all character should not be played ina monotonus way. ( I can give an example - late Sanjeev kumar when he did different roles he acted accordingly. When he was Daaku he was fearsome and when he was musician he was dignified) Same can be said about Mr. Bachchan (Mr. Berry admires him a lot) When BigB acted as a rural simple person he played it very well but when he played an urban person his persona was completely differen

MR. BERRY - I AM DISAPPIONTED IN YOU
-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes man he is overdoing it
ilovespiderman thumbnail

It's not just Sudesh but also the creative team that needs to realise that they are making a fool of the judicial system. Sudesh asks a question and without waiting for the answer asks another(format and questions are similar to the way they did in movie Damini, though in that movie the dialogues were a bit spaced out and made sense). It seems sudesh wants to act (and leave impact) like Amrish Puri but is actually making a fool of himself. The bigger fool is the judge who is listening to this. I am not a lwyer but I could make better cross questioning compared to Sumi. While they do show that she still has a bit of hesitation(ofcourse this is her first case) but she needs to be able to think clearly...

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not expected this from an actor like sudesh berry agree with u all 
sandyvrits thumbnail
 Couldn't agree more...the judge is such a fool to be tolerating the absolutely unreasonable way of questioning by sudesh beri...my uncle is a lawyer and i've seen real courtrooms---not so loud and dramatic😲
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovespiderman

It's not just Sudesh but also the creative team that needs to realise that they are making a fool of the judicial system. Sudesh asks a question and without waiting for the answer asks another(format and questions are similar to the way they did in movie Damini, though in that movie the dialogues were a bit spaced out and made sense). It seems sudesh wants to act (and leave impact) like Amrish Puri but is actually making a fool of himself. The bigger fool is the judge who is listening to this. I am not a lwyer but I could make better cross questioning compared to Sumi. While they do show that she still has a bit of hesitation(ofcourse this is her first case) but she needs to be able to think clearly...

I fully agree the mockery being made of the Indian Justice system..for bringing a case after 4-5 years..without any forensic evidence..mere on hear say and defended by a fresh graduate from Law school..for a MURDER  trial..and without the experience..!!!
From the get go Mr. Lawyer...in between his almond rush..😃.after nodding to take the case for Prem..decided because of his big ego to switch sides?!!  This was shown wrong..and should have been the breach of confidence...This civil disobedience and disregard on someone to uphold the Law was wrong..
The dramatization..isn't going to prove the guilty or the innocent verdict..by all means..and Sudesh is still in his..loha singh attire..and needs to switch fast....if he wants to prove his point..He is a brilliant..actor..who once DID** put JAAN in loha singh character..

But in all honesty..the questioning and the sequence..is all in accordance to the allegations..=which are RAPE..and this line of questioning is not only required but must**..
How else...is he going to prove Krishna's innocence  and being murdered.. victim...which is precisely what he is getting paid for..and he already made it clear..he is not here to make emotional bond..between himself and his client.He is searching for a motive..which just fell in his lap..without trying..with the saree receipt..

(a murder trial where no one is murdered..and no body was ever identified...by the victim's family....all poorly written script...

.It is Prem..who made the mistake and rejected his offer..and now is stuck  with Sumati..who can't act as a shatir /qualified lawyer..even if she tries..Or she wouldn't be making a big graph on the wall about the itinerary..for how to go about doing it knowing full well how her Ayee feels about Nandini and Krishna?!!!

Edited by SaNiCo - 13 years ago
afghan33 thumbnail
what are u people talking about sudesh berry's acting is faboulous and also funny and i love the way he asks questions thats what a lawyer suppose to do to get to the bottom of the case. whats he suppose to do sit around and let sumi stack all the evidence against his client. people he was screaming in agle janam too in some episodes. i like his character. he is good at winning cases that's his job...... as far as not sharing the info about the cap found outside she did she share it with her sister sumi...........