sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
PART1
(hey guys,have not watched the show very nicely and am actually very sleepy,so am updating very quickly,with ample of  spelling mistakes and the part here and therew ,kajol is busy today,she just  pm me to update today,
  • Anukalp is at office,and is upset,aditya comes and ask him whats the problem,anu tells him that he cant even speak or have a good moment with mona as she is busy doing kitchen work,and these days mona family has come home so he is thrown out of the room and is sleeping in hall
  • aditya gets an ides and takes him to a hotel called "royal inn",a nice 3 star hotel.he books a room for a day,d hotel manager gets little suspicious but aditya tells him they are a married couple(i tink this scene was shown to give the audience an idea,that the hotel is good one,not like jab we met type)
  • aditya tells anu that the room is booked,he is happy,his room no is 312.
  • karan and satnam also comes to the same hotel,as satnam doesnt want to stay  at anu house any longer,he doesnt see anu,and his room no is 313
  • GANDHIS KITCHEN::  ALL THE women are working in kitchen,except hetal bharti is also being nice to bedis,she tells sweety to eat fruit,hetal comes in,bharti senses it and bharti starts that amongst her 3 children,hetal is more like her(hot tempered and get cools down in no time),hetal cries and hug her from behind,they patch up,
  • mona phone rings,and bharti,sweety,vimmy starts teasing her as it is anukalp,she blushes and leaves the kitchen to speak to him
  • mona is doing little natak of not talking to him,he convinces her,and tells her about the plan,mona is impresssed about his plan but is scared what if they caught the way they did in mumbai,but anu tells not to worry and make a excuse to move out,
  • part 2
  • bharti is forcing sweety to drink milk,just then mona enters,and bharti leaves,sweety tells your mil is so irritating,she keeps on telling me to eat this,eat that
  • mona tells sweety about anu plans and tell her to help her to make some excuse,she tells her to give some time
  • (its night)mona and anu are in the balcony and mona is telling how will she leave,whem ambaji is here,anu tells u r expert in making excuses make some and leave otherwise he will become and sanyasi,both smile at the comment
  • (its morning)all are at dinning table eating breakfast,anu and mona are doing some isharas,bua sees that and ask mona about it.
  • part 3
  • anu tells bharti,he will get late today as there is a conference and leaves for office
  • anu and aditya goes to the hotel,aditya leaves him to the room,aditya has decorated the room,aditya leaves and tell him to enjoy,anu is alone waiting for mona
  • mona is at home doing work,bharti is telling somthing,bua is giving her some work,sweety comes and show her the watch and tell her to leave soon,mona tell how will she leave,she dint even help her to make a excuse,sweety says she has made one,just then the bell rings and its parmeet at the door
  • parmeet tells sweety mom she came to pick sweety up to tke her for lunch ancd can mona join them as he will take sweety to shopping and mona can join her,vimmy tells him to ask bharti.bharti agrees,(basically parmeet is an excuse so that mona can go out of the house to meet anu at hotel)mona and sweety goes to the room to get ready,mona is very excited.

*silent memebers pls press like button and do leave your comments*

Edited by sherma - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the brief update,they have lot of scenes in the kitchen good they are moving a bit outside going for shopping.
sherma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alujna-21

Thanks for the brief update,they have lot of scenes in the kitchen good they are moving a bit outside going for shopping.

no shopping,mona is going to hotel to meet anu,am actually half a sleep,but thanks for ur comment i again updated the part.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab update..

I'm seeing some confusion happening in the near future with Mona's dad in the same hotel...
sherma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gauri22

thanks for the fab update..

I'm seeing some confusion happening in the near future with Mona's dad in the same hotel...

confusion?i tink its the most hilarious ting happenes,d wrst ting they are still neighbours in the hotel ,wat a true neighbour satnam is for anukalp?
miishaka thumbnail
just saw the pre-cap..mona walking up the stairs to the hotel calling anukalp on her cell. anukalp is hiding behind a bush saing mona don't go inside. Mona's dad and brother are show sitting in the lobby.
melissa05 thumbnail
thanks for the amazing update. hope they show some romantic scenes between mona and anu in the future.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks sweetie for doing a fab update on such a short notice. Good job as always 👍🏼