want maan's child not dev's child

momloveme thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all

yar i m fed up with geet's pregagncy it creates lot of problem in maan and geet's life. first of all thy cant start their mrried life till now. and now maan feels bcoz of dev's child he cant take dev's place in geet's life.

i request u cv's pl abort this child. i mean to prove infront of maan geet wil take a decision to abort her child so maan wil never feel tht dev is an imp person bcoz of his child, and thn maan and geet start their married life freshly...........

also want geet wil soon preganant by maan's child. sound exciting and u shuld focus on this track now.its new track and chnge geet and maan's life.we wil get romance, bonding passion fun all the things in this track.

enough drama now pl show us like this 😉😉

how this thoguht any one like it or not?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seem like every one is in hurry for mc
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Are u kidding me?! Where's the dislike button when u need it! Why in heaven's name does Geet need to prove anything! Secondly aborting the baby is a disgusting suggestion and even more so in the context it's been used here - I.e. To prove geet loves only maan. Surely maan would have never married geet if he didn't love and trust her implicitly.
SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think either show delivery or MC but no abortion by geet.....and yes i to agree now over this bay track..its 10 months now.....
Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree its getting way too much now.....m getting bored of it n especially no Romance happening!........want MC plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss