volojuswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
dhrasti's boyfriend is neraj kelka/mishra they showed in sbs and i am not sure wit the suename but the guy was very handsome and but were looking fabs together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the info...can u upload his pic plz???
misschulbuli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was shown earlier also on sbs ...but can't believe the news unless and until it is confirmed by DD....in my opinion the news is not true boz DD has pics with many male frndz....they chose a random frnd's pic....n linked them together🤪
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes. I guess we need to wait to hear it from DD herself or probably a very reliable source.. However don't understand one thing why is there an urge to link her to someone now so soon... Why can't we just leave her alone with her personal life?
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love u DD and me happy with your hapiness.
But...yes I also want please leave my princess alone. its her life.
Time will give us answer. why to hurry and worry?
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh common guys., why to link her with someone always😡...and whats the need to open a topic that has been aired some days back😡...leave her na....
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His surname sounded like khemka. True, unless DD herself confirms this it is still in the realms of conjecture.

Waise bhi, he's cute and they look very nice together.
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plz i want to see his pic 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hes actually seen with her in a quite a few pics . So could be her BF or a very good friend . DD is clicked with a lot of her guy friends so you never know !
Can imagine DD with a hot older looking dude ! The guy in the pics and SBS is kind of cute but looks like a kid next to her ! 😆
i liked  DD in DMG .. she is a good actress.

TOI news about Drishti Dhami Engagement in Jan 30 20011..Do not know how much truth in this news...because most of the news are based on rumours... just thought sharing ...pls no bashing

It was rightly said in the best seller movie Gone With The Wind that "It's only natural to want to look young and be young when you are young."

Drashti Dhami, better known as Geet from Geet Hui Sabse Parayi seems to have taken this a tad too seriously. The track needs the lady to have a baby bump to accelerate the story, however, Drashti is adamant of not sporting one and refuses to relent to the production house's requests.

We hear that the girl's mother isn't in favour of her sporting a baby bump either. Meanwhile, rumours are doing the rounds that the actress has secretly got engaged in real life, so should her real life Maan convince her to adhere to the production house's plan?

Here is the link :-

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Drashti-refuses-to-sport-a-baby-bump/articleshow/7385035.cms#ixzz1FFRlsxgv
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago