Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

nope, have never posted/visited indian idol section
wouldnt know u unless u have been to bandini, zkj, avi/sigs, fc forums ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh ok.. the other Megha I was talking about was also SRK lover so I thought you are the same.. ๐Ÿ˜† 

in this pic they look so happy
in 1 way i feel sorry for rekha cos she said she would like to have loads of kids & she never did have any
plus i had no idea she's been a widow for so long!

in another way i dont feel sorry for her cos she's obsessing over ab still & @ the time she was married she was having an affair

i really think this thread has made me dislike rekha a lot more ๐Ÿ˜†

They do look happy in the pic.. people close to him said that he was completely in love with her and she was not.. she said that on Simi's show too.. she said there was absolutely no love in that marriage.. but his friends claimed that he was crazy for her.. maybe he couldn't digest the fact that she didn't love him back.. he was one sensitive guy for sure..

Rekha is a mystery.. some people like her some don't  but nobody can resist talking or reading about her.. hope she decides to write a book about her life some day.. I would love to read that.. ๐Ÿ˜› even though I know that there hardly will be any answers in that book..๐Ÿ˜†
Oh, dear! All these women going gaga over Mr.B's virility๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. He was something. Wasn't he? I don't think there ever will be an actor as charismatic as him.
Filmigal I love this topic๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And it would be soo funny if Rekha revealed she really had a secret child with AB Sr......that would be in the news for years and years๐Ÿ˜†
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Toh kya ho gaya??? She loved and suffered. AB was only playing with her. He never intended to marry her because of her lineage. Still Rekha hoped Hema- Dharam way and that didn't happen either.

There were conflicting reports after AB accident that Rekha didn't go to meet him or family didn't allow Rekha to meet him. Don't know what to believe??๐Ÿ˜• and then they were finished.

Atleast Rekha has not written any book about AB's philandering or said any thing against him in media. Yeh sab chalta rehta hai, I won't dislike somebody for dil ke mamle.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
one guy has written rekha's biography named 'eurekha'.I believe it had some really shocking things about the actress.she had all the copies removed from the stores..
btw love the pics in the black & white article posted.pic of rekha with a phone says amitabh not taking her calls๐Ÿคฃ
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: mogliF21

they look pretty similar๐Ÿ˜•

this guy is from LA(son of rekha's sis who lives in LA)read that she was grooming him to debut in bollywood..
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva

@ MeghaSRKLover.. r u the same Megha from Indian Idol section whom I knew? ๐Ÿ˜›

Here is a pic of Rekha with her late hubby..

hey purva
i thought of the same thing....i was going to ask her on fb if she visit this section or not lol 
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: filmigal

And this is what the actresses thought of him, quite a popular guy AB was

Thanks Filmigal for all the hard work. Brought back many memories of reading these magazines when Mumbai was then  Bombay. ๐Ÿ˜ญ And these mags were the only source of our GOSSIP. Those were the days.
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A blind item or what!... or was it?๐Ÿค” Man that must have create a sensation. I can imagine people were quicker to believe the written word back then compared to now.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Rani's husband's role should go to Salman to add a new twist in the story๐Ÿ˜†

Or perhaps Aditya Chopra could play Amitabh's role, Rani coul play Rekha's role and Jaya Bachan's role should be played by....Rani herself (double role) cos I dont think Rani would like anyone else playing Adi's wife (ek real life wife kaafi hai) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†