26th FEB 2011: WB Pankaj Dheer!

Posted: 13 years ago
hey all!

ok first of all! yay for pankhaj deer! 🥳 krishna, jaya di, shriya, karishma, beeni, nitya, veena, where are you guys? the dude is back! from RBO, the forum's and our initial days! awww, i miss sehju, she would have been delighted to see him. i remember how much we all loved 'sarpanch ada'! 😃 so anyways, coming to the episode.

khanak's episode all the way, figuratively speaking. like my bud saaz says, no one can do a JKR like khanak/YM. it's an absolute delight to watch 👏

i think the Cvs have done a really good job in redeeming khanak's character. it was not a 180 turn like shaan's, i mean they made the guy go from a dimwit to father Teresa in a week (not that i am complaining! i couldn't be more happier and relieved!). what i mean is they brought the real khanak back slowly and steadily. not in a jiffy! thus it was done well. from her answering shaan back in duck's cafe, to giving shaan a cold shoulder when he arrived in dhulwadi to her confrontation with mangal bha and today directly approaching the sarpanch. she reminded me today of the khanak who had asked the sarpanch to get suraj justice. she's now doing the same for shaan. what a long way have our shanak come! sigh! 

the fight scene was ok but KT's expressions were nice so i enjoyed it 👍🏼

shanak scene cute tha. i LOVE shanak fussing over each other! when shaan did it in the hospital scene after khanak fainted and today when khanak did it over shaan today. don't laugh ok, i am mushy inside 😳 😆

why didn't anand want khanak to get out of the house? i didn't get that part. 

chalo guys! that's all for today. enjoy your weekend everyone! 🤗

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
are cuz she took promis from shaan nt to go to factry and he wants to go thas why
OMG U have no idea how Happy I am Zenny that our Pankaj is back!!! Yay!!!
@ankita

thanks 😊

@rooji

OMG! rooji. seeing him today took me right back to the first week of RBO. seriously, where is jaya di? 

me to happy as pankaj  ji is back..............on the show ......i loved his acting..................
n thanks 4 posting this zenn................
zenny: jaya hardly comes...

and omg i was complaining not long ago that i want the old sarpanch and now i got it! so happy!
Originally posted by angel_9

me to happy as pankaj  ji is back..............on the show ......i loved his acting..................
n thanks 4 posting this zenn................

your welcome hun! we are all glad to see him! 😊
Zennnnnny .... Okay i was not on IF then ....

But yes i have watched RBO almost from the STAAAAAAAAAAART !!!!!!

I am superhapppppy to see Pankaj Dheeeeer !!!!!!!
Thankyoooo CVs !!!!!
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Zennnnnny .... Okay i was not on IF then ....

But yes i have watched RBO almost from the STAAAAAAAAAAART !!!!!!

I am superhapppppy to see Pankaj Dheeeeer !!!!!!!
Thankyoooo CVs !!!!!

lol! acha baba sorry! i mentioned the earliest forum members, not the earliest watchers pagal! 😃
sarpanch jee is back?!! :O OMG! i need to watch the episode asap! i was stuck watching the match! we won! :D aww zenn i miss sheju tooo :( it's been a while since she came! i'll tell her wht's up in the show! maybe just mayve she can come back! thanks a lot for this post zenn! love you!