26th FEB 2011: WB Pankaj Dheer! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Don't worry Zennu, I also get all the same mushy gushy feeling when ShaNak care for each otherπŸ˜ƒ......

Great post and we were all missing Pakaj Dheer as the sarpunch, glad to see him back.....This is the beauty of Odhani even guest roles are memorable.....Not just the old ones, I was even glad to see ' Mummy ' back todayπŸ˜†.....

Wake up Star One!...This is what you call a great show!
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tofeeees

sarpanch jee is back?!! :O OMG! i need to watch the episode asap! i was stuck watching the match! we won! :D aww zenn i miss sheju tooo :( it's been a while since she came! i'll tell her wht's up in the show! maybe just mayve she can come back! thanks a lot for this post zenn! love you!

beeni! πŸ€— that's another reason to hate the rock on track. so many RBO veterans left due to it. sehju and nitya and jaya di! i hate rock on! πŸ˜‘
Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
hey zennn...I wanted to do a POST titled WELCOME PANKAJ DHEER.....

and just realised maybe you can change your post title to the same????

I am actually a little tired and also pretty much wanted to say what you said...

Looking forward to Sarpanch aada aur khatarnaak khubsoorat khanak ki handshake kya rang laayegee...

Jab Sarpanch aada ne tulsi pe paani chalka aur apni pagdi sambhaala....bus dil itna khush ho gaya...ki dance marne lagaa.....

Sarpanch Aada aur apni khatarnak Khubsoorat Khanak ki handshake kahani mein kya twist laayi....NICE by CVs....

WELCOME PANKAJ DHEER!!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Eeeeeeeeeeeee... PD is backkkkkk*dance wild*
Can't a
Say too much as I am @ a basketball game.. Can't wait to see today's epi... This is truly RBo maan!!!!! Bless!!
Originally posted by saaaz

hey zennn...I wanted to do a POST titled WELCOME PANKAJ DHEER.....

and just realised maybe you can change your post title to the same????

I am actually a little tired and also pretty much wanted to say what you said...

Looking forward to Sarpanch aada aur khatarnaak khubsoorat khanak ki handshake kya rang laayegee...

Jab Sarpanch aada ne tulsi pe paani chalka aur apni pagdi sambhaala....bus dil itna khush ho gaya...ki dance marne lagaa.....

Sarpanch Aada aur apni khatarnak Khubsoorat Khanak ki handshake kahani mein kya twist laayi....NICE by CVs....

WELCOME PANKAJ DHEER!!!!!

yes marm! your wish is my command! πŸ˜ƒ
thank you jee zenny jee....

welcome panjak jee...welcome!!!!!

bas aap abhi shaan ko khanak par bharosa na karne ka bhi dhand de dijiye!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by saaaz

thank you jee zenny jee....

welcome panjak jee...welcome!!!!!

bas aap abhi shaan ko khanak par bharosa na karne ka bhi dhand de dijiye!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

lol! πŸ˜† tu nahi sudreh gi! good one.
@Twinny
Aaj tubelight tum.Why doesn't Anand want Khanak to leave home?What a question to ask!
πŸ˜†

On another note-I almost danced with joy when I saw Pankaj Dheer.My dancing skills are another story altogether.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
yaap...my hottie is back...i was missing him desparately....LOL...lagta hai mera pyaar unhe khichke le aya hai.....LOL
i am glad that pankaj dheer is back... it is good to see him back in today episode.