Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Loved it..I think they have a chemistry different from that of the Salvatore brothers..because theirs seems to be not just a love triangle..but also a kind of power struggle...but whatever..maybe it's just me...😆 Anyway..I liked the Sid you potrayed in this OS..especially the panchi part. 😳 😆 Do keep writing, you're good at it! 😊

Thank you so much! :D

I like AbhId too very much! Their chemistry is awesome! Yes even i think there is more to Sid-Abhay story than just some love angle. Waiting to learn more about Sid!
I like SidChi alot. But i guess there is another heartbreak in stored for Panchi. :(

Anywhos, thanks again for the lovely comments. Embarrassed
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: MG.Creations

@sugaryanu
I know. I haven't really seen any of Abhay-Sid scenes yet but from the promos it seems like Sid really hates Abhay.

Yes Sid hates Abhay for what ever happened between them 200 years ago. He seems to holds a grudge against Abhay for loving Matz. and Matz chosing Abhay over him. Also he wants some ring which will give more power. I still dont get that why does he hate Chaand....Anyways Sid is an interesting character but these days even his charm is missing. :|
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Thank you so much! :D

I like AbhId too very much! Their chemistry is awesome! Yes even i think there is more to Sid-Abhay story than just some love angle. Waiting to learn more about Sid!
I like SidChi alot. But i guess there is another heartbreak in stored for Panchi. :(

Anywhos, thanks again for the lovely comments. 😳

hey lovely os . and yes even i feel there is more to abhay sid grudge not only metz issue but more
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@sugaryanu
Is Chaand their biological father? I actually just started watching the show, hence the question. Maybe, Abhay and Chaand both did something because if which he hates them. Did Sid also like Maithali?
Ameres thumbnail
MG-- Oh so you have a lot of catching up to do. No Chaand is not their biological father.
See Abhay and Sid are brothers. 200 years ago they both loved the same girl Maitheli who was a princess. Sid couldnt digest the fact that Matz loved Abhay.
Matz was ordered to be burned alive in fire by her father. Abhay and Sid both tried to rescue her but all three of them died. But Abhay and Sid were saved by Chaand and Haseena who turned them into vampires. And what happened after wards is still not shown. We just know that some 100 years ago Sid was thrown out of the Raichand family because of something.  
So now we have Sid who hates his brother and so called family and is back for revenge.

Hope this helps. :)
asmaanixx thumbnail
Thank you so much sugaryanu. Why did Maithali's father want her to be burned? Although this reminds me of TVD, it seems quite different.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I adore your writing skills dear!!!😳😳
amazing job!!👏👏👏
I loved this OS.......the kinds of words you used is too good!!⭐️⭐️

Do write more yaa!!😛😛
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: MG.Creations

Thank you so much sugaryanu. Why did Maithali's father want her to be burned? Although this reminds me of TVD, it seems quite different.

Because Matz was a Princess while Abhay was just an ordinary stable boy. So her father the King couldnt take this fact and locked her in a room and put it on fire.

Well i hope its stays different in future too. Cuz really i had enough of the comparison posts. :P
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_lovesajan

I adore your writing skills dear!!!😳😳

amazing job!!👏👏👏
I loved this OS.......the kinds of words you used is too good!!⭐️⭐️

Do write more yaa!!😛😛

Aww. Thank you sooooooooo much for the appreciation!! Means alot! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
asmaanixx thumbnail
Thanks Anu. Well that makes sense. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.