Posted: 13 years ago
yar this man MAAN SINGH KHURANA's ARROGANCE is not only testing GEET's patience, tolerance and self-control it is killing so many other girlz as well 🀒

what is he trying to do ........ is he trying to

* threaten GEET

* read her mind

* irritate GEET

plz scroll down to have a look at his ARROGANCE/ROMANCE
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
* kill her with his looks

* tease GEET

* test her self - control

ya phir

*  kuch aur karna chahta hai vahi ..... ahem ahem karna chahta hai voh

yar he pulls her towards him and corners her as if

* she couldn't escape anywhere
* she belongs to him and only him
* she is his precious possession
* she should completely surrender herself
* he wants to feel her hear beat
* he has every right over her
* he could do anything or take any decision related to her
* he couldn't bear her absence even for fraction of a sec
* he doesn't even want to give space for air between them
* it becomes difficult for him to breathe if she is away from him

MAAN ye tum kya kar rahe ho ARROGANCE dikha rahe ho 😑 ya phir ROMANCE kar rahe ho 😳

chaddoo .... isse jo bhi kahte ho mujhe aisa lagta hai ki voh apne ankohn se hi GEET ko kha jayega 😲

bechari GEET ka kya haal hoga 😭

par ek baat to jaroor maanni padegi MAAN ki isi ARROGANCE ko bahoooooooooooooooooot like karti hu mai πŸ˜‰ uski e baat mujhe paagal kar deti hai .... kya kare his ATTITUDE & ARROGANCE turns me on......... issssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tum log mujhe aisa kyu dekh rahe ho........ mat dekhiye aisa...... mujhe sharm a rahi hai 😳

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS
same here his arrogance just kills me
Good one dearπŸ‘

Lekin ahem ahem karna chahta hain par karta nahin hainπŸ˜•.......me too feel sometimes that woh Geet ko apni aakhon se kha jana chahta hain πŸ˜³ 

But you know it's the other way around Maan is not trying to test Geet's self control but Geet is always testing Maan's self control πŸ˜‰ lekin yeh apna munda hain jiska self control Vishwamitra se bhi jyada hain πŸ˜†

Well I must confess too love the way he gets a little arrogant with Geet, the way he pulls her to him or the way he jabardasti holds her close daring her to defy him πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by drdee142

Good one dearπŸ‘

Lekin ahem ahem karna chahta hain par karta nahin hainπŸ˜•.......me too feel sometimes that woh Geet ko apni aakhon se kha jana chahta hain πŸ˜³ 

But you know it's the other way around Maan is not trying to test Geet's self control but Geet is always testing Maan's self control πŸ˜‰ lekin yeh apna munda hain jiska self control Vishwamitra se bhi jyada hain πŸ˜†

Well I must confess too love the way he gets a little arrogant with Geet, the way he pulls her to him or the way he jabardasti holds her close daring her to defy him πŸ˜‰

yar he pulls her towards him
and corners her as if

Awesome post
Luv Maan even wen he'z arrogant or romantic πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sldeeps

yar she pulls her towards him
and corners her as if

@sldeeps : Yaar all the points that u made above r soooo true....His ATTITUDE & ARROGANCE is totally JAANLEVA.....Haiiii.....😍...Dear all the pics u used in ur post were soooooooo UFFFFFF.....😳...that passion & romance is no where to be seen lately...Hopefully with this new angry MAAN v mite get to c the same passion. intensity, & arrogance & lots of hawt romance again....πŸ˜‰

@ drdee : totally love ur post dear....agree that Maan's self-control is greater than Vishwamitra himself....πŸ˜†..Maan toh purush hai hi nahi, MAHA-PURUSH hai ....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Absoluv

@sldeeps : Yaar all the points that u made above r soooo true....His ATTITUDE & ARROGANCE is totally JAANLEVA.....Haiiii.....😍...Dear all the pics u used in ur post were soooooooo UFFFFFF.....😳...that passion & romance is no where to be seen lately...Hopefully with this new angry MAAN v mite get to c the same passion. intensity, & arrogance & lots of hawt romance again....πŸ˜‰

@ drdee : totally love ur post dear....agree that Maan's self-control is greater than Vishwamitra himself....πŸ˜†..Maan toh purush hai hi nahi, MAHA-PURUSH hai ....πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Can't agree with you more.. I just get lost in his arrogant authoritative eyes... Can't resist...

Don't be shy - it turns me on too :)
nice post ;)
his arrogance and romance makes me *DEAD.* :P x