Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umaveni thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi
Pleaseeeeee............. someone please post the written update...thanks in advance
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anyone post yesterdays written update?  I want to know what did Bharti tell Mona just before it ended.  This was right after she forgave Aunu.  I'm sure it wasn't nice because Mona's expression changed to like a worried look.

Thanks
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: candiva007

Did anyone post yesterdays written update?  I want to know what did Bharti tell Mona just before it ended.  This was right after she forgave Aunu.  I'm sure it wasn't nice because Mona's expression changed to like a worried look.

Thanks

You are right, the last thing ambaji said was not nice.  It was bad...this ambaji is still pathetic. She will never change.

Right after Anu left Mona touches Ambaji's feet, she blessed her for her married life.  What Ambaji tells Mona next is...See how strong is the bond between mother and son...even if one wants to break it will never be able to.
umaveni thumbnail
Hi , I can't find the Wednesday (23.03.11) written update 😔  Can someone please post.  ..  Much Appreciated. Thanks in advance