Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Ginny-Dhruv kay Chhajje Ka Pyaar.~*~.

biryani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Edited by biryani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biryani thumbnail

~*~.PROMO 1~*~.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywqab5Yzc5Y

~*~.PROMO 2~*~.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrdYIwcluzs

~*~.PROMO 3~*~.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DebAjT1oao

~*~.PROMO 4~*~.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIzkQWQY1C8

~*~.PROMO 5~*~.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odrbGaoKi58 

biryani thumbnail

'Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar' is a pure family drama: Manish Tulsyani

'Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar' introduces a fresh face Manish Tulsyani in the world of television. Manish will don the role of protagonist Dhruv Tripathi. The new actor on the block is super-thrilled about his debut venture in acting although he has already faced camera for few ad commercials which have gone on air. In an interview with us, Manish talks at length about his character in the show which he is eagerly looking forward to. 

What is 'Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar' all about?

This is a different kind of show which is out of the box. Might be one have seen such things in movies but not in serials. It's about love between two families and their mutual relations. There is no negativity between the members of the families but there is just love for each other. If someone is hurt there will be many people around him/her to support.

What will be the things in the show you will be seen doing to impress Ginny (Shambhavi Sharma)?

Ginny is not happy about the fact that I keep on looking at girls and every other day I am in love with a different girl. We fight, argue but the friendship between both of us is very strong, we help each other and be together in any situation. In small incidents the boding between the two will be evident even they go for a movie; Ginny is aware that Dhruv is very emotional and might cry during the movie, so she carries tissues with her.

Three tips according to you to woo a girl?

Smile is the first thing which might attract a girl instantly. Apart from that go to gym, work on your body and copy some actor.  Girls also get impressed by playing romantic songs for them.

Since you are in love with Ginny (Shambhavi Sharma) what are the things which you buy for her from Delhi Bazaar?

I get lot of things from the market like bangles, bags and stoles. Ginny loves panipuri so I get chat for her and I am scared of my father so I hide things from him. He scolds me in the show as I am not able to clear my exams for past two years and there is also a reason behind why I fail but that will be revealed as the show progresses.

In the show when we saw a small act, we realized that your father Dinanath Tripathi (Virendra Saxena) is fond of your elder brother Dhairya (Mazher Sayed). What you have to say about it?

Yes, he is the eldest son and is married now so he is very responsible about things. My father also thinks that Daksh (Anirudh) is very 'Layak' in the house as he is very passionate about his work and also intelligent. I am like my father, he was also lazy and I also depend on my brothers and it's a very childlike behaviour I will be seen in the show.

In daily soaps we see lot of filmy songs. So can we expect some kind of dance and masti in the show?

Only the title song has been shot which is about 'Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar' which you will see during the show. The beats and the lyrics are very nice and people will like it. In this show you will get A-Z about families. You will see holy function, marriages happening in the family, Diwali, Rakshabandha but though don't know about Valentine Day. There will be lot of humorous moments, a pure family drama.

Is there any similarity between Dhruv Tripathi and Manish Tulsyani?

Dhruv and Manish both loves to play Guitar and gym a lot. Dhruv flirts a lot whereas me is not as good flirt as Dhruv is. The biggest similarity between Dhruv and Manish is that both of them have a common face. Both are extroverts by nature and loves life.

What Ginny means to you in the show?

Ginny is very lovely character, cute and sweet and helps me in everything. If I will be honest she is my life and can't be without her as we are childhood friends. I like lot of girls but Ginny is the best for me.

New love story on a Chhajja!

Taking a leaf from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, comes a tagline for Sony's brand new tele serialChhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar which says Kyunki har chajja kuch kehta hai!! 

Starting February 28, Monday-Thursday, at 8.30 pm, Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar is the love story of Ginny and Dhruv which unfolds on a Chhajja [terrace]. A romantic story that captures the human drama that unfolds in every north Indian household, where the epicenter of all comedy and tragedy is a terrace or Chhajja. As the name suggests, this is a love story that Indian audiences will adore ' a star crossed theme of a girl and a boy whose destiny is intricately enmeshed with their families and the homes and Chhajjas they share and occupy. 

Based in Delhi, the show revolves around Chhajjas which has an important social relevance and is a part of the history of every middle class family. In the coming few weeks, Chhajje Chhajje Ke Pyaar will ensure viewers get another reason to be glued to their TV sets. Set in evocative old Delhi, Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar will enchant viewers.

Produced by Endemol India and written by Mahesh Pandey, the story showcases the relationship between two families, the common terrace or Chhajja, one a landlord while the other is the tenant. Taking the story forward are the central characters Dhruv and Ginny, who share a unique love-hate relation. Audiences will be introduced to a host of colorful characters sharing different emotions and bonds of friendship, animosity, love, hate, conspiracy, trust and respect.

The star cast includes Kiran Kumar, Virendra Saxena, Mohini Sharma, Charul Rohatji, MazharSayed, Neha Janpandit, Aniruddh Singh and in the lead role are Shambhavi & Manish Tulsiyani

Speaking on the occasion of the launch, Mr. Ajay Bhalwankar Programming Head, Sony Entertainment Television, says, "The new year looks good for Sony with the launch of strong unique fiction shows like Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyar, Kismat and Khottey Sikkey. With Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyar, we will explore the popular and interactive family space in north Indian households and present the types of emotions that start and end with the ubiquitous Chhajja!! Due to its unique concept, the show will have a universal appeal as it goes on to prove an old adage of Indian society- Shaadi do dillon ka nahin; do parivaaron ka milan hota hai!"

Commenting on the launch of Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar, Mr. Deepak Dhar, Managing Director, Endemol India says, "Keeping in line Endemol's constant endeavor to create pioneering concepts, we are proud to announce Chajje Chajje Ka Pyar, a fresh and unique storyline. The central point of the show is a Chajja that will unfold the drama portraying varied emotions such as romance, comedy and tragedy. We are confident that with an engaging narrative, this show will win the hearts of viewers across the country."

Stay tuned to Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar starting from February 28th Monday to Thursday at 8.30 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television!

'Chhajje Chajje Ka Pyaar' to hit TV soon

Sony Entertaiment is all set to gift their viewers with another fiction show 'Chhajje Chajje Ka Pyaar' after 'Saas Bina Sasural' and 'Krishnaben Khakharawala'. The show will bring unique flavour of Delhi and the lifestyle in north India. 

'Chhajje Chajje Ka Pyaar' was launched in Mumbai on the sets of the show. The star cast includes Kiran Kumar, Virendra Saxena, Mohini Sharma, Charul Rohatji, MazarSayed, Neha Janpandit, Aniruddh Singh. The lead roles will be played by Shambhavi and Manish Tulsiyani.

'Chhajje Chajje Ka Pyaar' is a love story of sweet Ginny and extrovert Dhruv which unfolds on a Chhajja. It's a unique story between two families and middle class background which will ensure that the viewers will get a reason to be glued to their TV sets.

Speaking on the occasion of the launch, Kiran Kumar said, "It's a story about two families, their love which will definitely give audiences a feel good factor. Once they watch the show they will start enjoying it." Kiran Kumar will be seen essaying the role of Avtaar Sehgal.

To catch all the fun tune into 'Chhajje Chajje Ka Pyaar' starting February 28, Monday-Thursday at 8:30pm 

on Sony Entertainment Television!

biryani thumbnail

blue hearts

Biryani

blue hearts

biryani thumbnail

.~*~.LAUNCH PARTY PICS .~*~.
122753 launch of new show chhajje chhajje ka pyaar on sony entertainme