CID

Amita Chandekar bags CID-"Article"

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Amita Chandekar bags CID on Sony TV

Courtesy: Goher Iqbal Punn
Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Amita Chandekar, the very good looking-sexy lass of small screen returns with Sony Entertainment channel's much-watched show, 'CID Special Bureau'. Playing negative in the beginning of one's career is undoubtedly not easy to do, but Amita Chandekar (who played Malini in 'Piya Ka Ghar' on Zee TV) dared to act so in her debut serial 'Kutumb' - a Balaji Telefilms' churned out show for Sony TV where she played the other woman 'Anu'.

"I was always inclined towards acting, after doing loads of fashion shows in intercollegiate competitions I got my first break with Balaji Daily soap 'Kutumb' and I learnt a lot in the process", Amita chips in but immediately adds, "Well still I am learning".

After that there was no looking back for the gorgeous actress and work kept flowing. She was later seen in Popular shows 'Kamal' on Zee TV with Ronit Roy, 'Qayamat' on DD, 'Kya Hadsa Kya Haqueeqat' on Sony TV and 'Kahi To Melinge' on Sahara One ......

In the recent daily soap, 'Piya Ka Ghar' on Zee (where she played 'Malini') bagged her huge applauds. Now this pretty woman steps into Sony's popular crime based show 'CID Special Bureau' where she is enacting the character of Investigating Officer as Ashwini.

"I have never played a cop before so I am much exited about my role in CID", smiles Amita.

Good going.....keep it up Amita.
source-
Edited by monika.goel - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Monika! I saw her in Piya Ka Ghar, she enacted her role very well!
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know her real name...but i saw her in kutumb..she looks cool and doing quite good job...hope for the best..
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!!thanks for the info and the article... 😊 😊 😊