Posted: 13 years ago

ONE STOP FOR ALL THE INFO ON YOUR TWO FAVORITE CHARACTERS

-Radhika Purohit-

-Dev Raj Purohit-

Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail

LEARN THE DO'S AND DON'TS

- No bashing anyone, any show, character, etc.
- No discussing other shows, characters, etc.
- Keep discussions of 'Choti Bahu' limited.
- Discuss more of RaDev than of the show.
- Have Fun!

-Shankar- thumbnail

ONE STOP TO VOICE YOUR OPINIONS AND PREFERENCES

-who are you more like?-

Are you more like Ruby or Radhika?

-Shankar- thumbnail

ONE STOP FOR ALL THE UPDATES ON CURRENT EVENTS

-what's happening?-

Rubina is acting double role as RUBY.

-new articles-

Latest TB article on CB:

-the forum- 

Congrats on 450 pages!!

CONGRATSSS <3

-Shankar- thumbnail
No one posting?? c'mon guys, remember: this is a topic for Radev not for Avina, so you cant chat about the little Radev too!
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My View:

...On Little Radev who will be the same as Radhika and Dev when they grow up, Radhika will know who Dev is and she will know who she got married to.... ! :)

The Little Radhika is so cute, she reminds me of a very bubbly girl, who enjoys things only with her Kanha. She can't stop smiling when she is with her Kanha. When she sees Kanha playing, she dances to the rhythm of the flute. She knows all the slokas and bachans of Krishna. Little Radhika ka Krishna melian is in Raas Leela. They meet at the Raas Mela whenver they desire to find each other. I feel this is the essence factor that brings all of us to watch Choti Bahu 2. When Little Radhika gets mad, Little Krishna/ Dev is always with her.

These scenes touched my heart of what Little Radhika and Little Dev feel for each other, even though they are kids they have already united as one in front of Krishna. They have not taken 7 pheres, they have taken a eternity of pheres which will keep them together in a strong bond forever.

Here are some Scenes which touched my heart from YRadhika and YDev:

A song that reminds me of YRadhika and Dev:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJSDoHnV8SA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by v3gradev09 - 13 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Shankar. I thought you are writing a FF.  and loved the way you presented it, but then found it is a discussion thread. well, that is nice too. Great..
 Yes I love Cb-2 so far, very much, the little kids acting along with all  the other charactors.
they are building each charactor well so far and i do belive it will come out well, with such great base, now its all depend on CV team to make it this way, steady and stright forward.

once again thanks for the post.
 devika.
Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a lot Shankar for this thread. 

I must say they have chosen kids very nicely for the roles. Little Radhika and Dev are too cute and innocent. They act superbly.

Its just been few days that we are seeing them in the garb of Radhika and Dev, but already we feel a connection to them......all because the kids themselves share a cute, innocent, pure and lovely chemistry. Am sure all the CBians are gonna miss the two lovely kids when the leap happens. 

Muskan as Radhika: The cute kid has a lovely, beautiful smile. Whenever she smiles, she spreads radiance and energy that automatically brings a smile on your face as well. Also she can act superbly. Her voice is too cute and she is really beautiful. Looks so pretty in such simple dresses. And not to forget, she looked awesome as the little Radha! On the Raasleela, her lovely face was literally glowing. 😃 Ofcourse, it had to because Rads got an opportunity to become Radha! Also just adore the way she bickers, fights, makes faces at Dev.......it makes me smile widely. She is cute, naughty, chirpy and brings a lovely freshness in the show 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Nikunj as Dev: Aww! Our Golu Molu little cutie Dev. 😃 He is a lovely kid too and act well. Has a sweet smile and acts freely in front of the Camera. Also with Radhika, this Dev is carefree and happy! He is simple and innocence just glows in his face. However, did feel a little bad for the kid when he was dressed as Kanha, because the make up went a little overboard. But I guess thats how people dress in Village games/dramas. But nevertheless, the kid pulled it off really well and this is for him 👏 👏 👏 👏 The older Avinash and Rubina have a scorching chemistry, but this little Dev also has an amazing screen chemistry with his little Radhika. We keep waiting for the kids to come.....and start bickering or have fun. Such is their innocence and cuteness.