Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I LOVE U PIA BUT PLS NEVER GO AWAY FROM ME (OS) - Page 2

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends,

I think a few of you know me that i am a regular member of here and on current track in the show+ Abhiya's proposal and romance+ one of my friend started topic here "SUGGEST SOME WAYS HOW ABHAY WILL PROPOSE PIYA"by
rshmv so i have suggested there on her birthday and was writing that OS there but i feel u all sweet people must read this OS once and tell me how's it? SO i am posting it here in a seprate topic.

Please read that and tell me your views.

I LOVE U PIA BUT PLEASE NEVER GO AWAY FROM ME

She is missing her mom the most on her birthday when Arnav comes there and says "Pia beta mai hoon na tumhare pass, tum itne udass kyoun ho? Tum meri bete ho aur maine aaj tak na jaane kitne birthday miss kiye hain tumhare. Par ab jab tum mujhe vapas mil gayi ho to mai aaj sab k saame kehna chahta hoon ki tum meri aur Sugandh ki beti ho aur mai tum ko kabhi bhi ab apne se door nahi jaane doonga. Mai............mai sab theek kar doonga Piyali beta sab kuch badal doonga yahan tak ki tumhari kismat bhi.Mujhe maaf kar do beta par jo bhi hua us me meri......................" and Pia cuts off him.

"Mujhe kuch bhi nahi sun na Mr. Arnav Dobariyal, aap k pashataap karne se meri maa ka pyaar mujhe vapas mil jaayega ya vo bachpan badal denge aap jo maine anathon ki tarah kaata hai. Aap kya kya badlenge aur kya kya theek karenge. Aap ki vajah se maine apna bachpan aur apni maa khoyi hai aur ab mai aap ki vajah se apni best friend Misha aur Panchi jaise badi behan ka pyaar nahi khona chahti kisi bhi keemat par." she was in rage, "Chale jaaiye yahan se humesha k liye. Maine aaj tak apne saare birthday akele manaye hain aur aaj bhi mai akele rehna chahti hoon." and she runs off from the place.

She and Arnav didn't notice that someone was listening to their conversation silently and when Pia left he went to her calling her name, "Pia.............Pia ruk jaao Pia."

And she stopped listening the request and pleading in his voice. "Kahan jaa rahi ho Pia."

"Kahin nahi Abhay, please mujhe kuch der k liye akela chod do."

"Kis se door bhaag rahi ho Pia, apne aap se ya phir mujh se?"

"Mai kisi se door nahi bhaag rahi hoon mujhe abhi akele rehna hai bus." and she again turns to leave when he stops her holding her wrist.

"Maine sab kuch sun liya hai Pia." and Pia gives a confused look to him while he continues, "maine tumhari aur Mr. Dobariyal ki saari baatein sun li hain."

She starts crying hard at it now.

"Nahi Pia please, tum jaanti ho na ki mai tumhe rote hue nahi dekh sakta hoon aise." he closes her and raises her chin from his hand.

"Koi kuch nahi kar sakta Abhay, meri kismat me bus yahi hai. Sivay dukh aur dard k mila hi kya hai. Jis se ne mujh se pyaar kiya hai vo mujh se door ho gaya. Pehle mom, phir dad aur ab................" she looked at him.

Abhay could feel her pain in her eyes and knew very well that it hurted her the most to think about him and whenever he says her to stay away from him as he is not meant for her is the most worst thing for her.

"Mai jaanta hoon Pia ki maine bhi tumhe bahut dard diya hai aur sach poocho to jitna dard tum ko hota hai us se kahin jyada dard mujhe hota hai tum ko pyaar na kar paane ka." he thought.

"Mai jaanti hoon Abhay tum bhi mujhe bahut pyaar karte ho chahe kaho ya nahi." she thought.

"Mai tum ko kuch dikhana chahta hoon Pia."

"Kya?"

"Chalo mere saath." and he bought her with him. They reached at a place where something is made of in memory of someone.

"Ye kaun se jagah hai Abhay?"

"Bus chup chaap dekho." and he showed her Mr. Arnav Dobariyal there siting there and speaking something.

"I am sorry Sugandh, maine tumhara saath tab nahi diya jab tum ko meri sab se jyada jaroorat thi. Aur aaj kuch aisa hi humari beti k bhi saath hua hai. Jab mai use jaanta hoon aur apne pass rakhna chahta hoon vo mere pass nahi aana chahti. Us ka gussa aur dard sahi bhi hai na maine us k saath sab se jyada jyadadti ki hai. Par tum hi batao kya karta mai jab mujhe ye bataya gaya ki tum dono ek car accident me maare jaa chuke ho aur jab sach mere saamne aaya to vo mere saamne bhi thi par mai use pehchaan nahi paya aur aaj............Madhu ko bhi sab pata tha par us ne mujhe kuch nahi bataya. Pehle apne parivaar k liye aur ab Pia ne jo vada liya tha us se us k liye. Madhu se jahgada kar k mai us Church tak gaya tha Pia k liye pata karne par kisi ne mujhe kuch nahi batya aur tum ne bhi mujhe apne last time me khud se door rakha, kyoun Sugandh kyoun?" he was crying hard, "Har saal ki tarah is saal bhi apne Piyali ka birthday mai yahin mana raha hoon tum dono k saath."

Now Pia could see the name wriiten there "In Fond Memory of Ms. Sugandh Jaiswal & Piyali Jaiswal." she was shocked and looked at Abhay.

Abhay could understand her feelings very well, "Abhi bhi maaf nahi karogi apne papa ko?"

Pia gave him unbeliveable look, "Tum Abhay.................".

"Time waste mat karo Pia jaao apne papa k pass, vo sacche dil se aaj tum se maafi maang rahe hain jaao Pia."

After an hour:-

"Abhay" he turned and found her standing behind him.

"Haan Pia." Her face told her all that how happy was she at that time.

"Thanks,"

"Koi jaroorat nahi hai is ki."

"Fir bhi tum ne mere aur papa k liye jo kiya."

"Maine kuch nahi kiya bus tum ko ek sach dikhaya."

"isiliye to kaha na."

"Tum jaanti ho na ki mai tumhari aakhon me ansoon nahi dekh sakta."

"Kyoun Abhay?" she asked directly.

"You know better Pia."

"I don't know Abhay, i just want to know it now."

"I think Pia u must go to home, it's getting late."

"Don't avoid my question Abhay."

"I am not, u just go or should i drop you."

"I want my answer."

"Pia please."

"Nops Abhay, mai aaj sab sach suna chahti hoon, bhale hum ek na ho paayein phir bhi."

He came closer to her looking directly in her eyes, "What do u want to know."

"The truth."

"Kaisa truth?"

"About your feelings.Why did it hurt you when u see me crying, why did it bother you to see me in trouble and what do it make u jealous when u see me with anyone else? And why are u doing all for me, why are u always with me to protect me and why do u never want to loose me knowing very well that we can never be one."

"Kya sun na chahti ho?"

"Batao mujhe apne feelings k baare me Abhay."

"Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai Pia." he was very calm and cool. Suddnely he felt someone behind Pia and he screamed, "Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

And someone was here to kill once again Pia. It was all happend all of a sudden when a knife hit her and she collapsed on the floor the person ran from there and Abhay held her, "Nahi Pia...................nahi tum mujhe chod k nahi  jaa sakti aise, ek baar phir mai akela reh jaaonga Pia."

"Tum to ...........mujhe.............".

He placed his fingers at her lips and said, "kuch nahi Pia, kuch mat bolo. I LOVE U PIA and i can never bother to loss you." he said that finally.

As he finished someone appeared there clapping hard, "hey dude fantastic, finally u said that na?" she was none other than Misha.

"Misha tum yahan."

"Haan dude actually ye mera aur Pia ka plan tha to make u confess about your feelings." she said.

Abhay gave a shocked look to Pia n said aggigated, "bahut gahtiya plan tha." and he left Pia & Misha there in anger.

"Abhay meri baat to suno."

"Mujhe kuch nahi sun na hai Pia just go away."

"Abhay bus ek  baar meri baat sun lo na." she requested and her request made him stop."Jaante ho Abhay ye sab plan Misha ka tha maine is me kuch nahi kiya hai. Par mujhe lagta hai ab jab tum mujh se pyaar karte ho to..............."

"Nahi karta hoon", and starts to walk.

"Theek hai mai akele ghar jaa rahi hoon fir."

"Jaao." and he walked away.

She gave him a surprised look but she knows that he will be back soonto her. After a while he noticed noone behind her, as till now he was thinking that Pia was following her but he didn't feel her fragrance and footsteps.

'Mai to Pia ko jungle me hi chod aaya kahin vo................and it panicked him to the core. He rushed, and searching for her, 'kahan ho Pia.' and soon he traced her walking slowly looking here and there with terror.

'"Pia" he called softly but she ignored him. "Pia..............mere saath chalo vo galat raasta hai."

"Mujhe nahi jaana hai tumhare saath." she said.

"Pia.......please ye sab mat karo."

"Maine kuch nahi kiya hai."

"Tum mujh se naraj ho kar apni jaan khatre me kyoun daal rahi ho Pia?" She ignored again but it was too much for Abhay to handle he pulled her in his arms and locked his lips with hers. Pia was shocked to see this side of him and she started pushing him back but she was unable to do that. Soon she herself started melting in his warm lips touch. He left her after a few minutes and said, "I LOVE U PIA BUT PLS NEVER GO AWAY FROM ME." ❀️

Back ground tune

Dil Ibaadat Kar Raha Hai, Dhadakane Meri Sun
Tujhako Main Kar Loon Haasil Lagi Hai Yahin Dhun

Jindagi Ki Shaak Se Loon Kuchh Haseen Pal Main Chun

Jindagi Ki Shaak Se Loon Kuchh Haseen Pal Main Chun

Jo Bhi Jitane Pal Jiu, Unhe Tere Sang Jiu
Jo Bhi Kal Ho Abb Mera Use Tere Sang Jiu

Jo Bhi Saansein Main Bharu Unhe Tere Sang Bharu
Chaahe Jo Ho Raasta Use Tere Sang Chalu

mujhako De Tu Mit Jaane Abb Khud Se Dil Mil Jaane
Kyun Hai Itana Faasala

Lamahe Yeh Phir Na Aane Inako Tu Na De Jaane
Tu Mujhape Khud Ko De Luta

Tujhe Tujhase Tod Loon Kahin Khud Se Jod Loon
Meri Jismo Jaan Pe Aa Teri Khushbu Odh Loon

Jo Bhi Saansein Main Bharu Unhe Tere Sang Bharu
Chaahe Jo Ho Raasta Use Tere Sang Chalu
Dil Ibaadat Kar Raha Hai Dhadakane Meri Sun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD..ITS AWESOME ..MEHAK..!!!Brilliant..!!
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!! awsum luved i hope dis confession happens soon:)
Kohoko thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!! kash aisa such me hota!!!!!!!!!wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..ITS AWESOME ..MEHAK..!!!Brilliant..!!

Thanks a lot darling 😳 😳 😳
Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beb018

WOW!!! awsum luved i hope dis confession happens soon:)

Kaash aisa hota.....................but i hope kuch aisa hoga jaroor. 😍 😍 😍
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its totally wowwie mahakπŸ‘
Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kohoko

WOW!!!!!!!!!! kash aisa such me hota!!!!!!!!!wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

me too think so.......................

Will love to see something like that
  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sab2778

its totally wowwie mahakπŸ‘

thanks dear a lot  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!😲 It's superb, fantastic, mindblowing, awesomeπŸ‘ uhhh i can't find more words.But it stole my heart.❀️