nandu akshi such a difference

Posted: 13 years ago
Well a big difo when it cums to own child the singhanias views change

4 a starters by findin out nandus story they became so sympathetic and blamed naksh

When for akshi they blamed all on her

Nandus being in the house for months and they waiting for her decision while for akshi they wanted it quick because of the occasions

Nandu cannot be bothered to solve her own problems and poor mohit is not doin something big about it
If she loved him she would go back

The only reason y she married him because of his character too sweet and thats y she is taking advantage

Poor akshara has been hurt by naitik but she still gets back with him

Wats ur views please share thanx
👏your right poor akshara not by naitik  only with his family hurt her.😭
Ya so well said. Shows clearly the difference between bahu and beti.
After today, I want to see 2 things happening to the Singhania Dino's
1) Mohit needs to file for a divorce ASAP👏 This is to show the Singhania's their rightful place as ladkiwaale😡 They have absolutely no respect for Mohit or his parents. Mohit needs to be a man and put a stop to it. Which parent would even think of marrying off another daughter when the older one has issues and is back home? Dino's need to learn a lesson or two & Mohit needs to man up👏 Where is Mohit's mojo?

2) Nikhil(was that his name?) needs to lead Rashmi  & the Singhania's on & then and then call off the alliance right before the wedding👏 This will definitely fix the Dino's. DJ didn't apologize to Suraj's parents or Akshara's parents. Parampara seems to be nothing but DJ's arrogance and all the other chote dino's just feeding his ego.

Time to put a stop to it & only 2 people can do it Mohit & Nikhil👏 Munna would have done it but he is married to Sita maate 😡 So there is no scope there🤢 Can't wait to see this drama 👏
Originally posted by FLGators

After today, I want to see 2 things happening to the Singhania Dino's
1) Mohit needs to file for a divorce ASAP👏 This is to show the Singhania's their rightful place as ladkiwaale😡 They have absolutely no respect for Mohit or his parents. Mohit needs to be a man and put a stop to it. Which parent would even think of marrying off another daughter when the older one has issues and is back home? Dino's need to learn a lesson or two & Mohit needs to man up👏 Where is Mohit's mojo?

2) Nikhil(was that his name?) needs to lead Rashmi  & the Singhania's on & then and then call off the alliance right before the wedding👏 This will definitely fix the Dino's. DJ didn't apologize to Suraj's parents or Akshara's parents. Parampara seems to be nothing but DJ's arrogance and all the other chote dino's just feeding his ego.

Time to put a stop to it & only 2 people can do it Mohit & Nikhil👏 Munna would have done it but he is married to Sita maate 😡 So there is no scope there🤢 Can't wait to see this drama 👏

My thoughts exactly. The CVs need to read this. 👏

Though I don't think Naitik could have done it - as a member of the family himself, the effect is not as great as if someone else does it. Plus, we all know the Dinos wouldn't have listened to him anyways. So if anyone can put the Singhania Dinos in their place, it has to be Mohit, Nikhil, or some other external person.
Yes i agree.. Singhanias always differentiated their betis n bahus.. When aksh left house everybody put all the blame on her even when they knew the fact that naitik has asked her to do that.. At this time nandu left her home on her home on her home that to without any valid reason.. Just cz of some mu which can be solved by talling to each oder.. Bt She didnt even tried to confrent mohit and When naksh took initiative for that they blamed naksh only.. Nandini wants time bt for what?? She is not at all in a mood 2 leave her maayka.. According to me Nandu is not matured enough to handle her marriage.. She is just too much sensitive n singhanias only adding to her sensitivity.. When aksh was at her maayka all dinos were concern abt their parampara.. To ab sari parampara n pratishtha kya ghas charne gai kya??
This  all  singhanias  khas  kar  Dj  is  hypocrite .no  one  can  agree  what  ever  he  says  and  do . he  have  different  rules  for  naksh  and  his  lovly  nandini🤢.  this  time  I  realy  want  him  to  proven  wrong  . his  ego  is  killing  every  thing  specialy  the  happiness  of  naksh  .this  is  high time  singhanias  shoud  learn  a  lesson   from  naitik .and  the  thing  he  always  talk  about  parampara  and  pratistha  .does  he  realy  know  the  meaning  of  it?
Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago
I totally agree....these so-called rule followers don't even know the rules themselves.  we can clearly see the difference between bahu and beti....beti is kept at home like a queen and bahu is blamed for everything like she's a devil 😡 

I agree with the comments above, mohit needs to file divorce ASAP...  Poor soul ruined his whole life by marrying nandini  
ltake an example for yest epi.........g3 and bm telling how akshi left without telling to anybody......but her own daughter also didnt tell to anyone and left her house............i think now its two month in the how nandini is at singhania........but kisiko fikr hi nahi.........usko ghar jana ke liye
👏well said.I agree fully with u all. Daddaji should realise what Akshi is doing is some thing whoch no one else would do.Only when Nokhil pulls back from marriage, will naithik's mom understand what a beti ki ma undergoes. She makes strange faces when Akshi talks to her mom. All these people should learn a lesson.Daddaji should come to know he would have been arreset by police but for Akshi. But I don,t think these are going to happen. In fact Rajasree has seen Nikhil and she will stop the marriage and that is going to widen the rift between singhanias and maheswaris.
What do you say?
Edited by raginibahukuni - 13 years ago