Vampire Diaries aka pyar ki ye Ek kahaani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

I started watching this serial recently and it is a copy of Vampire Diaries....A Teen romantic Vampire TV series in CW channel...

Looks like they have taken the base story of two Vampire brothers and came up with their own additions..

Vampire Diaries is on going series currently season 2 is on Air ...I personally love the series and good to see a adaptation of something in hindi ...

Of two brothers one being good and another being bad  ( Stefan/Abhay  , Damon/Sid) ...Damon is more famous than Stefan coz of his character and acting ....I am sure who ever is watching this series more likely to love sid more than abhay ..

For the first time Ekta team had put in lot of effort to make strong story line though they have copied the main story line...but the characters sketch is definitely interesting..

But One main Drawback is  " process of turning to vampire" God it's so damn funny with the teeth out mouth close.. . YIKES...They really need to work on that part...It's very very bad ...

I understand that these serials are daily and they shoot back to back hence not much time for editing and for extra effects ..but they can try with simple techniques..

They should use close sharp/fast angles with teeth inside and mouth always open when showing vampire ...and when he closes his mouth they should change to small teeth..To make transition look more appropriate they can paint  the face with light green(nerves) lines.. But that Teeth show off with close mouth needs to be stopped right away...