Bairi Piya

4 Feb 10/Epi 100 - Yipeeee!!

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiyaaaaa .......... here goes.........

B4 i begin i thought ill celebrate a little coz we have reached a century πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³......... Yipeeeeeeee a whopping 100 epi's .... silly arent i 😳

Rapid recap πŸ˜›
So story so far.......DV reachs old temple n drags Amoli from there leaving radhe behind..... both reach haveli n DV furious but concerned tells amoli how painful it is when she leaves him n goes 2 radhe 😍....... n she retorts that she hasnt committed any mistake in being wiv her hubby..... hence a thunderous slap by DV .... n this narration of DV's intense love for Amoli is heard by none other than his darling wifey Urmi who is rightfully shattered n πŸ’”......

Part 1.......

Epi starts of wiv DV n Amoli at haveli...... DV still holding on2 Amoli hair....... he pulls at them n she shrieks in pain....... n DV wiv anger n pain burning in his eyes says does it hurt?? u feel ur pain do u... but u dont realise pain im going through??....... Amoli shocked at his extreme behaviour n words........ amoli ur hurt..... then hurt me..... hit me..... hit me n take out ur revenge but dont talk of leaving me n going to that radhe ....... more shocked reactions by amoli.......... becoz i have never given u that right nor will i ever give it to u..... n Amoli screams Enuf!! n gets up...... Who r u to give me any right or not?? DV listening angrily still in the same position...... she continues the right that ur talking about .....God has already given it to me...... our marriage....... now whether u agree or not but i am radhe's and will always be his......Now DV screams Enough!!! getting up....... u know i have never seen 2 people say Enought so many times..... from these 2 epi's both say a few lines which really pinches the other n then get vexed n yell Enough!! but still keep on taunting each other...πŸ€” no 1 really is listening or understanding this Enough word πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its like watching a table tennis match where Amoli is serving then after a few points DV yells Enough so its his turn 2 serve while Amoli waits her turn 🀣🀣......... im crazy finding humour in such a serious scene 🀣

DV enraged at her my-hubby-my-marriage lines grabs her face n says stop ur nonsense..... i have been very lenient wiv u ....... n this is the result of it........but no more...... now u will only do as i say....u will only say wot i want...... grabs her arm n says come wiv me...... even ill see which God of urs stops me...... come on n he starts to pull her towards the stairs n then TA DAAAA radhe finally reaches haveli.........both turn around to see n Amoli frees herself from DV's grip n runs in slow motion 2 radhe..... while DV watches in shock n anger n irritation........ n y not he's just been explaining 2 her for the past epi n this 1 as well not 2 leave him n go 2 radhe n wot does she do ??? go 2 radhe actually runs 2 radhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n hey that was my imagination slowww motion 1 so its coming tru πŸ˜‰ but thinking of amoli if a guy is dragging u like that u wud wanna run at the 1st chance u get...... which makes me think had radhe not come was DV going to do wot i think he was πŸ˜•........ u know another 14th Dec epi type thing ........ neways back 2 screen........ Amoli runs in2 radhe's arms n says save me Radhe n he puts his arms around her a sort of shielding n protecting her while she is trembling......... n DV's anger knows no bounds as he sees radhe's arms around Amoli...... the way he is eyeing radhe's arms such hatred n anger in his eyes do catch it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........ n then he screams Radhe!!!......

He walks 2wards them n Radhe eyes r wide in fear but he is still holding tighly on2 amoli........ DV not looking at him but his arms says Radhe move ur hand..... n he does but only 1....... the other still wrapped around Amoli........ Amoli looks at Radhe in shock as 2 y took his hand away...... DV now says 2 him..... stand as u r in this state... dont u dare move a muscle...... if u do remember i wont spare u....... n he grabs Amoli again n says come on........ she cries n lashes out 4 mercy...... oh poor girl i so feel bad 4 her the way she is being dragged n begging 4 some1 to save her 😭 DV i know u love her n are angry but really this is no way 2 treat ur beloved 😑😑 i guess thats y he is a cruel beloved  n vice versa as well ...... Amoli shouts 2 radhe save me radhe...... im ur wife ...... save me please......... Radhe some1 is taking me away from u.......save me Radhe........he recalls his promise 2 Amoli about not giving her any more pain n sorrow n the strange womans words....... n finally radhe gets some brains n shame n yells Malik!!!

DV n Amoli have reached the staircase n they stop at his yell........ N Radhe runs 2 falls at DV's feet n begs Malik leave Amoli please........ Malik i dont know 4 wot reason u r punishing her but please leave her....... he pleads 4 DV to let her go n 4give her...... punish me if u want but dont say anything 2 her.... i cant see tears in her eyes...... n DV typical angry but Amoli is pleasantly surprised that her efforts in trying 2 awaken feelings in radhe r bearing fruit........ she is everything 4 me....... everything 4 me....... Amoli happiness increasing and so is DV's anger he makes a superb fustrated n evil face n says radhe leave my feet...... no response...... again DV repeats leave my feet...... but Radhe adamant doesnt so DV yells i said leave my feet n kicks Radhe away n he falls 2 the ground......... Amoli tries 2 go 2 radhe but DV holds her back..... Radhe gets up n says hands folded No Malik....... 4give her...... have mercy on me and amoli.... if u dotn 4give her 2day then i will stoop low b4 my own eyes........ radhe tears in his eyes says looking at amoli i wont be able 2 look at her in the eye....... Amoli happy .....DV angry n Radhe pleading.....he looks at DV... i wont be able 2 bear it..... i will die myself...... 4 give her......... Amoli is my wife and i ..... now Amoli shocked ......DV shocked.... n im super shocked....... 😲 after all that best bubbies n all he actually realises n says amoli is his wife..... well done radhe n well done amoli ....... 

DV says very spitefully wot did u say radhe?? who is amolii 2 u?? ......wife??....... when did amoli become ur wife radhe?? grabs his hair n pulls him up....... did u 4get i got u married...... u didnt even know the meaning of marriage n u werent even ready 4 it..... i made u come 2 the wedding dais n forced u 2 do all the rituals...... n ur saying that helplessness is marriage..... u havent got married u were only fulfilling ur masters orders...... woteva happened in that mandap (wedding dais) was my wish n woteva will happen now will also be my wish understood...... u know radhe i used u 2 bring amoli to this haveli then how dare u say amoli is ur wife wivout my permission....... n BAM!!! another thunderous slap by DV 4 radhe this time  who falls 2 the ground........

Part 2........

Amoli screams No!!! n puts her hand out 2 go 2 him but DV puts his hand out stopping her where she is n she helpless teary eyed 😭😭....... n Radhe on the ground says the reason of this realisation is Amoli Malik......... he struggles to get up a bit but in a very confident can i say tone of voice says i agree b4 marriage i had no feelings 4 her but today..... turns slowly 2 look at Dv n says i love Amoli....... Amoli is on cloud 9 while DV cannot believe his ears....... Radhe gets up n adds n this feeling amoli has awakened in my heart Malik...... Amoli...... Amoli looks at n holds her manglasutra...... her faith in her mangalsutra n marriage is now showing its colours..... n i can so understand her happiness...... which wife wouldnt be happy when her hubby speaks 4 her tries 2 protect her......... Radhe says 2 DV hands folded..... i agree malik u arranged this marriage but i was the one who took the phere isnt it........ u told me 2 put the mangalsutra around her neck n 2 fill her mang wiv sindoor but it was my hands that did these rituals... n after that amoli became my wife n she will remain so 4 the next 7 lifetyms....... leave amoli........ its obvious even ill will feel the pain....... he points 2wards amoli n says 2 DV i cannot see tears in her eyes....... n DV slaps Radhe again hard..... n he falls back on the ground...... another scream by Amoli....... 

DV pushes up his sleeves n puts his foot on radhe's chest n says u.... u will make relations wiv amoli eh??......... wot is ur status huh....... takes of is foot n bends 2 him n yanks at his hair and says u r my pet dog...... n u will bark at ur master?? how dare u touch amoli?? pulls him up n says this is how u repay my favours?? Radhe replies no Malik....... i havent 4gotten ur favours..... if u want then ask for my life i wont refuse .... points 2wards amoli n adds.... but amoli now is more than my life...... n DV breathing fire out of his nostrils now grabs him by the collar shaking him n says n do u know wot she is to me?? do u know?? ..... oh he is so pi**$ed at hearing these lovey dovey romantic things by radhe that it shows clearly esp the way he is shaking radhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........u have been talking about ur's n amoli's relation for so long but do u know the relation between Amoli n I?? do u?? well that i think no 1 knows but carry on πŸ˜†....... if u still dont know then listen carefully....... Amoli mera pyar hain...... meri chahat hain woh (amoli is my love..... my love)..... the way he says that line his emotions tru emotions about amoli being his love is so evident bravo DV πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........like he he sincerely means every word n the pain n longing in his eyes..... wowwwww πŸ˜ ....... Amoli givs shocked reactions........ dont ask y coz this isnt the 1st time DV has said this πŸ˜•...... 

Radhe pertrified n shocked as well...... DV adds u r only her namesake hubby...... in reality she is mine.... only mine...... n atlast the missing pieces of the jigsaw fall in2 place 4 Radhe.....  Radhe remembers telling amoli on their wedding night that if u respect me then u must respect Malik as well...... n u should obey him like i do.... recalls telling amoli when DV comes 2 their room leaving Chandana'a function that b4 saying anything 2 him do touch his feet as he is my God....... n back 2 present.....a wave of realisation hits him n i can understand his shocked reactions as he is hearing such things from DV for the 1st time but Amoli's ??πŸ˜• neways DV adds u dont need to fulfill any duties or responsibilities...... i will fulfill all the duties...... ur only her namesake hubby got that...... Radhe seeing the truth of his master who he worshipped as God is stunned n speechless 😲....... Dv adds now u must know the relationship between me n Amoli...... who she is to me........ now get lost!! n dont show ur face until u get another order from ur Malik got it.... n he pushes him away........ he goes 2 Amoli grabs her arm n says wiv a smile see!... Amoli jumps at this ...... see wot i said now he wont move his feet until i tell him........ now this is wot u call a psycho.... DV dont gloat ova this n show off its not the best thing to do πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ur not making a good impression πŸ€£πŸ€£..... DV says now stop all this hubby-wife drama n come wiv me.........

Again Radhe falls at DV's feet begging him.......leave her Malik....... all the mistakes i made were made unknowingly...... i didnt know wot i was doing wot the meaning of marriage is ..... but now that i know i wont allow anything wrong to happen wiv Amoli....... Malik leave her she will not be able to live with this stigma....... her life will be ruined ....... leave her Malik....... OMG so DV was gonna do wot i was thinking 🀒...... n i wont be able to bear this burden...... Amoli again shocked at his caring words but happy as well.... DV i dont need to write πŸ˜†....... he bends down yanks Radhe's hair again n says u will stop me eh?? for the 1st time u have raised a voice against ur Malik...... u know the punsihment...... when a dog barks against his master then the state made of him.... wait ill show u......... n he leaves n climbs the stairs slowly remembering radhe's words....... so we all know wots coming up round 4 of Radhe's beatings .... correct  me in numbers if im wrong 😳.......Amoli sits down against staircase banisters crying...... Radhe is also crying against staircase n both look at each other n radhe folds his hands apologetically........ oh poor guy 😭 he tried he honestly tried to be a good hubby but a bit to late in opening his eyes n its not easy 2 stand up against DV.. πŸ˜­......... both cry at their despair at their helplessness at their life n i cant help but feel bad 4 them as well πŸ˜­...... now 1 thing i fail to understand DV has been torturing amoli non-stop n radhe as well all 3 have been shouting at the top of their voices...... n no1 in this haveli has even bothered 2 see wot all the noise is about.... wot sort of sleeping pills do these people take?? coz DV's mom was shown to enter haveli atleast she shud have heard n wot about the kids like Puneet n Suren πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Part 3........

DV enters his room which is all dark except 4 candles....... Urmi is shown sitting at the foot of the bed..... she realises his arrival........he goes to his cupboard n takes out his whip n remembers radhe's arms around amoli n closes the door n is about 2 leave when Urmi calls out very calmly ...listen........ he stops n looks..... she adds i want 2 talk wiv u n its better this matter is between us... Dv replies i have left a job incomplete .... let me complete it then ill come n talk......he walks off while Urmi is saying no .... i want 2 talk 2 u now....... n DV just closes the door n locks it..... n Urmi hears this n comes 2 the door n bangs on it sayign open the door thakur saab...... open the door..... i want 2 talk to u...... starts to cry n breaks down crying saying i want 2 talk to u open the door....... DV is shown walking down the passage n man is his walk stylish so much style n attitude 😳😍......

Cut 2 Amoli n radhe.... she is crying so badly she has got the hiccups 😭😭.... she says crying still.... i never even thought that u would express ur love like this.... the happiness for which i pined for ...... i would get it in these conditions.....

Cut 2 Dv again who is still walking.......

Back 2 radhe.......he says 4give me amoli....... i have made a lot of mistakes unknowingly..... i am ur culprit.... amoli still crying ...... 4give me...... he comes near her n takes her hand....... n seeing her state i have tears in my eyes 😭😭..... wot a life n wot irony..... wot she wanted 4 so long she gets it but how?? wrapped in tears n pain..... never have i seen such a ironical situation.....

DV is shown again coming down....... the stairs

Part 4.....

Radhe wipes amoli's tears n BAM!! a whip lash on his arm...... DV looks at him wiv hatred n anger....... n pulls the whip so radhe falls 2 one side..... amoli terrified by the rage in DV's eyes n the whip....... DV comes down the few steps 2 radhe n pulls him up while Radhe puts out his hand........ Dv says look at me carefully Radhe... i am thakur DigVijay Singh whom u consider ur God...... n 2day u have gone against ur God n told me everything i didnt want to hear........ u showed me everything which i utterly detest....... till now u have got many rewards from me for ur loyalty.... umm excuse me but wot rewards r u talking of πŸ˜• patting of cheeks?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....... Dv carries on .... but today for ur dysloylty bear the punishment..... n he throws radhe far n Amoli runs 2 him....... camera focusses on DV who's rage in his eyes is like a burning fire.... so much anger n hatred n disgust ........ excellent work by DV πŸ‘πŸ‘...... n screen freezes........

Absolutely firecracking epi this was....... just like previous..... all actors gave a spectacular n perfect performance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....... all...... DV as pure evil-devil then the look in his eyes when he says amoli is my love ⭐️ Amoli her superb reactions 2 DV n then at radhe's words n her tears at the end n lines were so good i got tears in my eyes ⭐️...... n Radhe as well brilliant work by him pleading n the heartfelt lines by him n then the look of shock at DV n guilty look 2 amoli ⭐️..... 

Enjoy πŸ˜‰    

Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreciousPri

Hiyaaaaa .......... here goes.........

B4 i begin i thought ill celebrate a little coz we have reached a century πŸ₯³......... Yipeeeeeeee a whopping 100 epi's .... silly arent i 😳

πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ yep yaar woww!1 celebrating now hehehehehe!!! how funny

Rapid recap πŸ˜›
So story so far.......DV reachs old temple n drags Amoli from there leaving radhe behind..... both reach haveli n DV furious but concerned tells amoli how painful it is when she leaves him n goes 2 radhe 😍....... n she retorts that she hasnt committed any mistake in being wiv her hubby..... hence a thunderous slap by DV .... n this narration of DV's intense love for Amoli is heard by none other than his darling wifey Urmi who is rightfully shattered n πŸ’”......

oiiii Once again terrific update preci muaaahhhhhh 😳

Part 1.......

Epi starts of wiv DV n Amoli at haveli...... DV still holding on2 Amoli hair....... he pulls at them n she shrieks in pain....... n DV wiv anger n pain burning in his eyes says does it hurt?? u feel ur pain do u... but u dont realise pain im going through??....... Amoli shocked at his extreme behaviour n words........ amoli ur hurt..... then hurt me..... hit me..... hit me n take out ur revenge but dont talk of leaving me n going to that radhe ....... more shocked reactions by amoli.......... becoz i have never given u that right nor will i ever give it to u..... n Amoli screams Enuf!! n gets up...... Who r u to give me any right or not?? DV listening angrily still in the same position...... she continues the right that ur talking about .....God has already given it to me...... our marriage....... now whether u agree or not but i am radhe's and will always be his......Now DV screams Enough!!! getting up....... u know i have never seen 2 people say Enought so many times..... from these 2 epi's both say a few lines which really pinches the other n then get vexed n yell Enough!! but still keep on taunting each other...πŸ€” no 1 really is listening or understanding this Enough word πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its like watching a table tennis match where Amoli is serving then after a few points DV yells Enough so its his turn 2 serve while Amoli waits her turn 🀣🀣......... im crazy finding humour in such a serious scene 🀣

My god didn't notice this yaar "enough" word used by both DV and Amoli one after the other
🀣

DV enraged at her my-hubby-my-marriage lines grabs her face n says stop ur nonsense..... i have been very lenient wiv u ....... n this is the result of it........but no more...... now u will only do as i say....u will only say wot i want...... grabs her arm n says come wiv me...... even ill see which God of urs stops me...... come on n he starts to pull her towards the stairs n then TA DAAAA radhe finally reaches haveli.........both turn around to see n Amoli frees herself from DV's grip n runs in slow motion 2 radhe..... while DV watches in shock n anger n irritation........ n y not he's just been explaining 2 her for the past epi n this 1 as well not 2 leave him n go 2 radhe n wot does she do ??? go 2 radhe actually runs 2 radhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n hey that was my imagination slowww motion 1 so its coming tru πŸ˜‰ but thinking of amoli if a guy is dragging u like that u wud wanna run at the 1st chance u get...... which makes me think had radhe not come was DV going to do wot i think he was πŸ˜•........ u know another 14th Dec epi type thing ........ neways back 2 screen........ Amoli runs in2 radhe's arms n says save me Radhe n he puts his arms around her a sort of shielding n protecting her while she is trembling......... n DV's anger knows no bounds as he sees radhe's arms around Amoli...... the way he is eyeing radhe's arms such hatred n anger in his eyes do catch it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........ n then he screams Radhe!!!......

hahahahaha  i would like to see Amoli running in slow motion for DV not that Radhe 😑

He walks 2wards them n Radhe eyes r wide in fear but he is still holding tighly on2 amoli........ DV not looking at him but his arms says Radhe move ur hand..... n he does but only 1....... the other still wrapped around Amoli........ Amoli looks at Radhe in shock as 2 y took his hand away...... DV now says 2 him..... stand as u r in this state... dont u dare move a muscle...... if u do remember i wont spare u....... n he grabs Amoli again n says come on........ she cries n lashes out 4 mercy...... oh poor girl i so feel bad 4 her the way she is being dragged n begging 4 some1 to save her 😭 DV i know u love her n are angry but really this is no way 2 treat ur beloved 😑😑 i guess thats y he is a cruel beloved  n vice versa as well ...... Amoli shouts 2 radhe save me radhe...... im ur wife ...... save me please......... Radhe some1 is taking me away from u.......save me Radhe........he recalls his promise 2 Amoli about not giving her any more pain n sorrow n the strange womans words....... n finally radhe gets some brains n shame n yells Malik!!!

Yes really ths scene felt bad for Amoli she begging her own hubby poor girl 😭

DV n Amoli have reached the staircase n they stop at his yell........ N Radhe runs 2 falls at DV's feet n begs Malik leave Amoli please........ Malik i dont know 4 wot reason u r punishing her but please leave her....... he pleads 4 DV to let her go n 4give her...... punish me if u want but dont say anything 2 her.... i cant see tears in her eyes...... n DV typical angry but Amoli is pleasantly surprised that her efforts in trying 2 awaken feelings in radhe r bearing fruit........ she is everything 4 me....... everything 4 me....... Amoli happiness increasing and so is DV's anger he makes a superb fustrated n evil face n says radhe leave my feet...... no response...... again DV repeats leave my feet...... but Radhe adamant doesnt so DV yells i said leave my feet n kicks Radhe away n he falls 2 the ground......... Amoli tries 2 go 2 radhe but DV holds her back..... Radhe gets up n says hands folded No Malik....... 4give her...... have mercy on me and amoli.... if u dotn 4give her 2day then i will stoop low b4 my own eyes........ radhe tears in his eyes says looking at amoli i wont be able 2 look at her in the eye....... Amoli happy .....DV angry n Radhe pleading.....he looks at DV... i wont be able 2 bear it..... i will die myself...... 4 give her......... Amoli is my wife and i ..... now Amoli shocked ......DV shocked.... n im super shocked....... 😲 after all that best bubbies n all he actually realises n says amoli is his wife..... well done radhe n well done amoli ....... 

DV says very spitefully wot did u say radhe?? who is amolii 2 u?? ......wife??....... when did amoli become ur wife radhe?? grabs his hair n pulls him up....... did u 4get i got u married...... u didnt even know the meaning of marriage n u werent even ready 4 it..... i made u come 2 the wedding dais n forced u 2 do all the rituals...... n ur saying that helplessness is marriage..... u havent got married u were only fulfilling ur masters orders...... woteva happened in that mandap (wedding dais) was my wish n woteva will happen now will also be my wish understood...... u know radhe i used u 2 bring amoli to this haveli then how dare u say amoli is ur wife wivout my permission....... n BAM!!! another thunderous slap by DV 4 radhe this time  who falls 2 the ground........

Part 2........

Amoli screams No!!! n puts her hand out 2 go 2 him but DV puts his hand out stopping her where she is n she helpless teary eyed 😭😭....... n Radhe on the ground says the reason of this realisation is Amoli Malik......... he struggles to get up a bit but in a very confident can i say tone of voice says i agree b4 marriage i had no feelings 4 her but today..... turns slowly 2 look at Dv n says i love Amoli....... Amoli is on cloud 9 while DV cannot believe his ears....... Radhe gets up n adds n this feeling amoli has awakened in my heart Malik...... Amoli...... Amoli looks at n holds her manglasutra...... her faith in her mangalsutra n marriage is now showing its colours..... n i can so understand her happiness...... which wife wouldnt be happy when her hubby speaks 4 her tries 2 protect her......... Radhe says 2 DV hands folded..... i agree malik u arranged this marriage but i was the one who took the phere isnt it........ u told me 2 put the mangalsutra around her neck n 2 fill her mang wiv sindoor but it was my hands that did these rituals... n after that amoli became my wife n she will remain so 4 the next 7 lifetyms....... leave amoli........ its obvious even ill will feel the pain....... he points 2wards amoli n says 2 DV i cannot see tears in her eyes....... n DV slaps Radhe again hard..... n he falls back on the ground...... another scream by Amoli....... 

DV pushes up his sleeves n puts his foot on radhe's chest n says u.... u will make relations wiv amoli eh??......... wot is ur status huh....... takes of is foot n bends 2 him n yanks at his hair and says u r my pet dog...... n u will bark at ur master?? how dare u touch amoli?? pulls him up n says this is how u repay my favours?? Radhe replies no Malik....... i havent 4gotten ur favours..... if u want then ask for my life i wont refuse .... points 2wards amoli n adds.... but amoli now is more than my life...... n DV breathing fire out of his nostrils now grabs him by the collar shaking him n says n do u know wot she is to me?? do u know?? ..... oh he is so pi**$ed at hearing these lovey dovey romantic things by radhe that it shows clearly esp the way he is shaking radhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........u have been talking about ur's n amoli's relation for so long but do u know the relation between Amoli n I?? do u?? well that i think no 1 knows but carry on πŸ˜†....... if u still dont know then listen carefully....... Amoli mera pyar hain...... meri chahat hain (amoli is my love..... my love)..... the way he says that line his emotions tru emotions about amoli being his love is so evident bravo DV πŸ‘........like he he sincerely means every word n the pain n longing in his eyes..... wowwwww πŸ˜ ....... Amoli givs shocked reactions........ dont ask y coz this isnt the 1st time DV has said this πŸ˜•......

This scene mindblowing, splendid performance by all three of them but liked the most was DV' s line "Amoli mera Pyar hain, meri chahat hain woh"  could see the tears in his eyes how much pain in his words and his eyes. I was in tears 😭

Radhe pertrified n shocked as well...... DV adds u r only her namesake hubby...... in reality she is mine.... only mine...... n atlast the missing pieces of the jigsaw fall in2 place 4 Radhe.....  Radhe remembers telling amoli on their wedding night that if u respect me then u must respect Malik as well...... n u should obey him like i do.... recalls telling amoli when DV comes 2 their room leaving Chandana'a function that b4 saying anything 2 him do touch his feet as he is my God....... n back 2 present.....a wave of realisation hits him n i can understand his shocked reactions as he is hearing such things from DV for the 1st time but Amoli's ??πŸ˜• neways DV adds u dont need to fulfill any duties or responsibilities...... i will fulfill all the duties...... ur only her namesake hubby got that...... Radhe seeing the truth of his master who he worshipped as God is stunned n speechless 😲....... Dv adds now u must know the relationship between me n Amoli...... who she is to me........ now get lost!! n dont show ur face until u get another order from ur Malik got it.... n he pushes him away........ he goes 2 Amoli grabs her arm n says wiv a smile see!... Amoli jumps at this ...... see wot i said now he wont move his feet until i tell him........ now this is wot u call a psycho.... DV dont gloat ova this n show off its not the best thing to do πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ur not making a good impression πŸ€£πŸ€£..... DV says now stop all this hubby-wife drama n come wiv me.........

Again Radhe falls at DV's feet begging him.......leave her Malik....... all the mistakes i made were made unknowingly...... i didnt know wot i was doing wot the meaning of marriage is ..... but now that i know i wont allow anything wrong to happen wiv Amoli....... Malik leave her she will not be able to live with this stigma....... her life will be ruined ....... leave her Malik....... OMG so DV was gonna do wot i was thinking 🀒...... n i wont be able to bear this burden...... Amoli again shocked at his caring words but happy as well.... DV i dont need to write πŸ˜†....... he bends down yanks Radhe's hair again n says u will stop me eh?? for the 1st time u have raised a voice against ur Malik...... u know the punsihment...... when a dog barks against his master then the state made of him.... wait ill show u......... n he leaves n climbs the stairs slowly remembering radhe's words....... so we all know wots coming up round 4 of Radhe's beatings .... correct  me in numbers if im wrong 😳.......Amoli sits down against staircase banisters crying...... Radhe is also crying against staircase n both look at each other n radhe folds his hands apologetically........ oh poor guy 😭 he tried he honestly tried to be a good hubby but a bit to late in opening his eyes n its not easy 2 stand up against DV.. πŸ˜­......... both cry at their despair at their helplessness at their life n i cant help but feel bad 4 them as well πŸ˜­...... now 1 thing i fail to understand DV has been torturing amoli non-stop n radhe as well all 3 have been shouting at the top of their voices...... n no1 in this haveli has even bothered 2 see wot all the noise is about.... wot sort of sleeping pills do these people take?? coz DV's mom was shown to enter haveli atleast she shud have heard n wot about the kids like Puneet n Suren πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

🀣    all were in deep sleep with strong sleeping pills yaar, infact this scene was specially made for these three so no entry for others πŸ˜†

Part 3........

DV enters his room which is all dark except 4 candles....... Urmi is shown sitting at the foot of the bed..... she realises his arrival........he goes to his cupboard n takes out his whip n remembers radhe's arms around amoli n closes the door n is about 2 leave when Urmi calls out very calmly ...listen........ he stops n looks..... she adds i want 2 talk wiv u n its better this matter is between us... Dv replies i have left a job incomplete .... let me complete it then ill come n talk......he walks off while Urmi is saying no .... i want 2 talk 2 u now....... n DV just closes the door n locks it..... n Urmi hears this n comes 2 the door n bangs on it sayign open the door thakur saab...... open the door..... i want 2 talk to u...... starts to cry n breaks down crying saying i want 2 talk to u open the door....... DV is shown walking down the passage n man is his walk stylish so much style n attitude 😳😍......

Wowwww!!! what a style DV has MY MY.........
😍.......😳

Cut 2 Amoli n radhe.... she is crying so badly she has got the hiccups 😭😭.... she says crying still.... i never even thought that u would express ur love like this.... the happiness for which i pined for ...... i would get it in these conditions.....

Cut 2 Dv again who is still walking.......

Back 2 radhe.......he says 4give me amoli....... i have made a lot of mistakes unknowingly..... i am ur culprit.... amoli still crying ...... 4give me...... he comes near her n takes her hand....... n seeing her state i have tears in my eyes 😭😭..... wot a life n wot irony..... wot she wanted 4 so long she gets it but how?? wrapped in tears n pain..... never have i seen such a ironical situation.....

DV is shown again coming down....... the stairs

Part 4.....

Radhe wipes amoli's tears n BAM!! a whip lash on his arm...... DV looks at him wiv hatred n anger....... n pulls the whip so radhe falls 2 one side..... amoli terrified by the rage in DV's eyes n the whip....... DV comes down the few steps 2 radhe n pulls him up while Radhe puts out his hand........ Dv says look at me carefully Radhe... i am thakur DigVijay Singh whom u consider ur God...... n 2day u have gone against ur God n told me everything i didnt want to hear........ u showed me everything which i utterly detest....... till now u have got many rewards from me for ur loyalty.... umm excuse me but wot rewards r u talking of πŸ˜• patting of cheeks?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....... Dv carries on .... but today for ur dysloylty bear the punishment..... n he throws radhe far n Amoli runs 2 him....... camera focusses on DV who's rage in his eyes is like a burning fire.... so much anger n hatred n disgust ........ excellent work by DV πŸ‘πŸ‘...... n screen freezes........

Absolutely firecracking epi this was....... just like previous..... all actors gave a spectacular n perfect performance πŸ‘....... all...... DV as pure evil-devil then the look in his eyes when he says amoli is my love ⭐️ Amoli her superb reactions 2 DV n then at radhe's words n her tears at the end n lines were so good i got tears in my eyes ⭐️...... n Radhe as well brilliant work by him pleading n the heartfelt lines by him n then the look of shock at DV n guilty look 2 amoli ⭐️..... 

Enjoy πŸ˜‰   

Yeah rite preci firecracking epi it was excellent by DV, Amoli and Radhe wah!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PreciousPri thumbnail
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowww grate 100 ep yess thanks for the update awsome as always and funn tooo and grate p πŸ‘πŸΌ
PreciousPri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uxghya

wowww grate 100 ep yess thanks for the update awsome as always and funn tooo and grate p πŸ‘πŸΌ

i got so happy ova 100 epi like im watching it 4 the 1st time..😳 but hey thats me πŸ˜†..... n thanks thanks a lot 4 ur praise Ghaz πŸ˜ƒ....... happy 2 know u r liking it
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear PreciousPri
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
what a episode??????????????????/????😲⭐️
all actors were excellent................⭐️
but it was real torture..................................😭😭😭
to be honest i felt more 😭 for dear sweetheart...................................πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
and again devil dv
you were real ⭐️as always
good luckπŸ˜‰
PreciousPri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bahane

dear PreciousPri
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ur most most welcome...... pleasure 😊

what a episode??????????????????/????😲⭐️
i know superb epi from start 2 finish....... StarStar....... complete shocker but loved it ClapClap

all actors were excellent................⭐️
tru say......... each n every 1 of them........ ClapClapClap

but it was real torture..................................😭😭😭
Completely agree....... torture 4 every character........ neither was happy not DV not Amoli not Radhe not Urmi CryCryCryCry.......... n only DV could vent out his anger .....

to be honest i felt more 😭 for dear sweetheart...................................πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
i did as well......... coz Amoli is used to such stuff but this was agonising 4 sweetheart....... n she was so calm n expressionless.... a sign of her Broken Heart ........ poor woman..... CryCry the man she loved n respected saying such things 2 another woman ..... bummer

and again devil dvOuch
yes he was nothing but a devil ...... his way of taking out his fustration n showing his love 4 amoli πŸ˜•........

you were real ⭐️as always
how sweet n thanks 😳😊

good luckπŸ˜‰
Merci n 2 u 2 my dear πŸ˜‰