Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
totally in love with this show.. Imran is so cute.. and Sadiya aka Imaan.. so beautiful!! 😍
the author of the novel.. Mr.hashim Nadeem.. that guy is fab.. really.. i loved all his novels.. Abdullah.. Bachpan ka december were simple awesome! and now im totally fida on Khuda aur mohabbat! 😳 and even now i want to read this novel too.. 'Khuda aur mohabbat'.. so pure! 😳 and yeah his another novel "muqaddus' is also very good! 😊
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Seert & others😊
great topic! I'm in a rush right now so won't be saying much but i'm planning to open a discussion thread for KAM every Thursday and we can discuss there everyday if we like until the next episode.
There are a few reasons.
I LOVE the drama!😍
It's not just about class/wealth issue, religion plays a big role and I personally want to see that transformation as I have always wondered about some things for ages😊.
And i think it'll be fun to talk about it together.

I've already talked to Arena, now I want to know if all of you are willing to participate. I don't mind opening every thursday but it'll be around this time.

Lastly, I was commited to analysis/writing in a couple other forums but have backed out recently but now i'm missing all the fun so what do you all say?

Should we go for it?
farahs_6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

Hi Seert & others😊

great topic! I'm in a rush right now so won't be saying much but i'm planning to open a discussion thread for KAM every Thursday and we can discuss there everyday if we like until the next episode.
There are a few reasons.
I LOVE the drama!😍
It's not just about class/wealth issue, religion plays a big role and I personally want to see that transformation as I have always wondered about some things for ages😊.
And i think it'll be fun to talk about it together.

I've already talked to Arena, now I want to know if all of you are willing to participate. I don't mind opening every thursday but it'll be around this time.

Lastly, I was commited to analysis/writing in a couple other forums but have backed out recently but now i'm missing all the fun so what do you all say?

Should we go for it?

Yeah sure...it will be great.....
And not only for khuda aur mohabbat but we should do this for all popular serials which ppl here watch mostly... Like on friday, we can do this for Qaid-e-tanhayi, on saturday...we can do this for Uraan , MAQH..... ?  if u r willing,   you can do the same for weekend serials. atleast... In this way, forum can be more active and we will have more fun...what do u say abt it?
Edited by farahs_6 - 13 years ago
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@farahs, yea that's a good idea. I just want this forum to be active.

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

@farahs, yea that's a good idea. I just want this forum to be active.

great idea.. i think there shud be a sticky thread of KMH so we can discuss here without any problems.. 😳 and yeah add me in the fan list.. i luv KMH esp Maddyyy and Emaaan! ☺️