LTL-Back in the Game! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Beees

Beautiful post yet again Liz 👏🤗
Some how i had imagined this scene almost the same way as it turned out today.............Dutta spoke his heart out without any hesitation and finally settled the long standing Seema issue in his life. I agree with Huma....i loved the way he said "she washed the blood on my hands with her tears" also loved the part where he was standing next to the door and answering Seema's questions in monosyllables..........for once i even felt that Seema acted upto the mark today........her tears did seem natural today !!!

@blue: i agree cent percent that this is the soul reason she doesn't deserve Dutta....coz she was doing all this with an intention to win his heart again.......tsk tsk tsk

@red: i loved the flashbacks......and i agree with u that they both have grown together and apart!!! They are indeed soulmates and eternal lovers!!!

Yes, today's Dutta-Seema scene was brilliantly shot! Even I liked Seema's acting for a change! And oh, that dialogue: "she washed the blood on my hands with her tears" it blew me away. Awesome dialogue there! Infact all of Dutta's lines were amazing! Clap
Originally posted by dc17-7

hi liz,

ur back....... with a lovely post....... thnk u dearie.....

LTL is slowly coming to wat it was in the past, especially from kala FR.........

ur post is as always soulful n intense........... gr8 going for u n MR, wat is left for all of us to say..... v go on n on saying the same thing, fabulous performance.........

seema's expressions are so minimal especially in the same frame as MR, he always overshadows, but at least others should try......... i so wish she lessens her eye makeup n try to convey at least a part of the emotions that need to b conveyed........

keep pouring.......

tc
divya

Thanks a ton, Divya! 😊

The actress who plays Seema doesn't match up to the other stars in the show, but the fact that I absolutely hate the character makes me think that she couldn't be that bad! 😆 She was good in the scenes y'day, especially when she cried at Dutta's words!
Lovely post Liz! Always love reading your posts. Really missed them lately. Hope to see you write more and more.
Originally posted by lizdarcy

What a beautiful episode! I mean, i could feel that magic, not just the TaSha magic, but that old-time feel from April May. The dialogues, FBs, acting everything was spot on. Plus, there was that one thing that'd been missing for a while! I love it when Dutta goes into reflective mode. More when he talks about his emotions!
    Coming to Seema, i really don't understand this woman. She expects Dutta to forgive her, and even accept her!  This is why she never deserved him. Ah, Dutta! Where do i get myself someone like him! Someone so honest, so human, so intense! . I am glad that they had this talk. It was vintage LTL.
    I firmly believe in things happening for a reason.Dutta told Seema that she couldn't undo the hurt, or bring back the old Dutta. That moment was definitive. I guess we need to thank seema. For if she hadn't betrayed him, he would never have become this layered, stand-offish, damaged person we love so much! We are meant to make mistakes, flounder and fall, get burnt, before we become the person we are meant to be.
     Today, as he told Seema how Naku had changed him from beast to man, every memory that has made him what he is today crossed his mind. He remembered all the darkest moments, and Naku had been there with him in every single one. The fact that these two have grown, together and apart, and have learnt what it is to love one another so wholly, so selflessly, and that is what makes them eternal lovers!
              Indeed!! Ditto here.  About time LTL regain its glory.  Everything came right, It was the execution which clicked with the episode.   kala's usual tactics to overplay her evil plans, nakku who has lost sense of time nd place living with the only hope of seeing dutta, seema trying to woo dutta hopelessly failing when dutta reveals his love nd his feelings.  Brilliant!!
Hope this brilliance is not a 'flash in a pan case'.  I feel the CVs have finally got a grip over the track, the storyline nd the characters.😊

Verygood post, finally LTL is back,everything moving slowly but stedily,typically the LTL we want to see.😊