LTL-Back in the Game! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by f_raaz

That's beautifully written, * tears tears *yes LTL is back to its best, just love it.
 Dutta is so simple and sincere. (Where can I get my DSP?  Oh my reason for loving weekdays), πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! 😊

Sigh. He is the reason I look forward to each day! Am I lame or what!?πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Lovely post! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, CM! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ushankitvc

A superb post......... beautifully written......... alongwith Dutta (mishal) and LTL in action.......... Liz is too back in action..............Liking it very much...........
LOL. Yeah, almost in action. If LTL keeps giving me episodes like this, I'll very much be back in action! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by prettywoman

i love it when dutta is reflective.. one of my personal fav scenes is Dutta's monologue on SR.. and wow Mishal is just awesome as there is this amazing tranquility on his face when he speaks or thinks of his naku.. it was there on that SR night too.. i am yet to watch the episode, but am sure as ever, he has done a great job.. maybe i should call him the ever dependable wall of LTL ;-P

Yeah! I love it when he gets chatty with Naku! From the early Feb-March scenes upto the SR scene. Sigh.😳 
Originally posted by Elysia

Why do I even need words when I have you to express everything I think and feel after watching this episode, Liz?

Beautiful, beautiful post and right on πŸ‘

LOL. Thanks, Elysia! Wrote it in a hurry, so it might not be all there! πŸ˜†
hi liz,

ur back....... with a lovely post....... thnk u dearie.....

LTL is slowly coming to wat it was in the past, especially from kala FR.........

ur post is as always soulful n intense........... gr8 going for u n MR, wat is left for all of us to say..... v go on n on saying the same thing, fabulous performance.........

seema's expressions are so minimal especially in the same frame as MR, he always overshadows, but at least others should try......... i so wish she lessens her eye makeup n try to convey at least a part of the emotions that need to b conveyed........

keep pouring.......

tc
divya
Originally posted by HumaG

for me LTL was never out of the game just kept the hope intact and it worked :) i loved every single dialogue Dutta said today be it the simple yes or the one where he says with forgiveness doenst come trust or the one where he says her tears wiped away all the blood from my hands. i loved the facial expressions they just showed he couldnt and didnt want to see beyond his nakusha..his nakku, the flashback symbolised the fact that he now sees and realises that koel and gori nakku were are and will awlays be the same....because they both loved him with the same intensity. this was needed i can see that now because the tasha reunion would seem to rushed. he needed to put seema in his place. he has finally come to terms with his biggest demaon thats called seema and put that to rest now he can come back to his nakku as a whole a new dutta. nakkus and only nakkus dutta. because only she has any haq over him. so seema cannt accuse of him ever leading her on because he didnt. some may argue he did it late but they cannot argue with the fact that he did it perfectly :)

No, it's just me. I kinda felt something was missing in the last few episodes, especially the ones after Naku leaves the house, upto the car episodes and the ones in Seema's house. Must've been Seema's dark shadow over the lovers.πŸ˜› Or maybe the fact that Dutta wasn't in form. That with the rumors of Mishal leaving kinda disturbed me and I felt that it did affect the show too, that energy seemed to be missing in most of the scenes. Not that I ever fell out of love, that cannot happen. πŸ˜ƒ I am in way too deep to let go now.

Yes, this Dutta-Seema scene was very very essential...I mean, the promo was good, but it still looks like a dream, maybe it's the way it has been shot. In the promo Dutta's too placid, while Naku seems real.😊 I really loved the fact that instead of opting for a cheap twist, the CVs chose to unravel the story with a soulful conversation. LTL has always been about these conversations! And Dutta, well, he is simply magnificent!
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hiya
at last i get to read something from lizdarcy  , have joined forum recently and was waiting for your post .so here it is today and a super read too i love the way you said what many of us feel ,to have a man like dutta in our lives.

wow! Thanks! You make me feel like a celebrity! πŸ˜ƒI cannot hold a candle to some of the writers here! Seriously! πŸ˜† I'm just a girl who's madly in love with this story, this couple and this show! Sigh. ☺️
Originally posted by preety_219

As always beautiful post LizπŸ‘

Thanks Preety! 😊

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I had to reply to this one, cant leave Lizzy's post unanswered can I ?
So, I have to agree with Huma, that to me LTL was always in the game.

LOL. Thanks Droopy! And like I replied to Huma, maybe it's just me...I kinda felt that the last few episodes upto the one where Dutta fights Sudarshan and chamchas kinda lacked in energy. 😊 But right now, it's so brilliantly back on track that once again, it's made me eat my words! πŸ˜†

It was necessary to have Dutta lay low for a while, and then finally put his demons to rest. I think the Creative team has handled this track very well.

Yes, Dutta lying low, I was one of the people who supported that when there was a lot of negativity regarding that...but during the scenes at Seema's house, i kinda felt that there was something missing....even during the TaSha scene in the car. But no worries now. I think the CVs have given me an answer with the scenes today! 😊

He is back now, and he has changed, mellowed and is completely Naku's.
He will fight for her - tooth and nail, and also win, no questions about that, its the execution that will matter now.
The only one thing I am doubtful about, is if I ever had a man like Dutta in my life, I dont think I would have the courage to deal with him, cause I am nowhere close to Naku in terms of tolerance and patience :)

oh yeah, he is back! This is the Dutta I always wanted to see...the one who fights for his love...fights the whole world! Oh boy, I can't wait for the episode today, it's gonna be awesome! 

Umm...I don't think I'd be able to handle a Dutta either! πŸ˜†

Life is a journey, don't just go through it, grow through it. Dutta has proved this adage true.