21/2/11 W/U "I want the house"

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

murlis decision is so stupid?? widout the business hwo does he expect to run the house =/
well gd ridence his family was getting on my nervesss

lets hpe bhartis happier sumwhere else
If the house is in their name, then they'll have to pay the utilities for it, like electricity, phone, but no home payments.  Even from playing their band, they can raise a bit.  Oh, and they need to raid Mridala & get back the money from the old house sold, so that they can have enough to tide them over until they get better jobs.
Thanks for the  update...

The house is of Bharati and it is her decision to do whatever she want...who is murli to decide about the house that belongs to bharati
I dont get Murli, i dont see any compassion in that man or anything for Bharti, even as a human you would feel something for Bharti but nothing from Murli

I hope one day Murli sees Bharti's worth, and that she is a ideal woman in so many ways
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. IT'S EASY FOR MURLI TO SAY HE WANTS TO KEEP THE HOUSE BUT WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO WITH A HOUSE THAT BIG . TO KEEP A HOUSE THAT BIG IS NOT EASY
Thanks for the update kiran di!
Originally posted by _Vrish_

If the house is in their name, then they'll have to pay the utilities for it, like electricity, phone, but no home payments.  Even from playing their band, they can raise a bit.  Oh, and they need to raid Mridala & get back the money from the old house sold, so that they can have enough to tide them over until they get better jobs.

yup! muri has gone completely mad!πŸ˜† btw do u guyz remember that 18 thousand amounted bill,  mridala paid only half the amount... so next time the bill comes it's going to fall on murli & his family like an atom bomb... it's going to be sure fun to watch what he's going to do thenπŸ€ͺ above all, he'll find out that once again mridala had played their dirty games with the money bharti had given away to pay the electricity bill... after all how can the CVs forget that track...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by _Vrish_

if bharti registers her house in murli's name...he can sell it take the money and go somewhere πŸ˜ƒ...why should he continue to stay there πŸ˜†
But the reason Murli asked for it was Dumroo, so they'll be really reluctant to sell that house.

This family is headed for bigger problems.  They need to resurrect the band.  Incidentally, I thought that Gau had burnt all their band stuff, so how did Murli & Dumroo pull it back out?