Geet's prayer a foreshadow for the MC track????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Today while Maan was being operated geet prayed to babaji to save Maan and take all her happiness away in return……. So I think that MC track will come soon as Geet's happiness lies in the Baby…. And she is too attached to it…. Any guesses how the MC track can be introduced????? Personally I don't want Maan to be responsible for it in any way…….. but according to SBS Maan will suspect Geet and Dev that may cause misunderstandings between Maaneet and increase Geet's stress level then then MC????? I don't know just putting my thoughts down…. Let me know what you think

Mmmmm  that's a good thought you know. But either way I don't want a MC
All i can say is lets wait and watch 😊
If mc track I support the cv's. I know u all think I am mean but I don't care if this mc track leads to the story groW*H I don't mind good for geet .guys are u really happy the way geet is now I don't think so no passion love track lost somewere and stupid track in name of comedy and boring nokjhok don't u guys love to see beyond baby track .if at all they want to show baby just fast forward like jump to some months leap showing baby geet maan happy few days they can show baby then move on don't stretch this track like a gum who wants to see the whole 9months bump preggy geet track showing geet doing kiddish things .Good Gc is back plss cv's move the story plss . New dev is good his acting is good he is doing justice forsure. Aa track trash it had enough last week felt they were the leads disgusting.
Originally posted by jshaila

If mc track I support the cv's. I know u all think I am mean but I don't care if this mc track leads to the story groW*H I don't mind good for geet .guys are u really happy the way geet is now I don't think so no passion love track lost somewere and stupid track in name of comedy and boring nokjhok don't u guys love to see beyond baby track .if at all they want to show baby just fast forward like jump to some months leap showing baby geet maan happy few days they can show baby then move on don't stretch this track like a gum who wants to see the whole 9months bump preggy geet track showing geet doing kiddish things .Good Gc is back plss cv's move the story plss . New dev is good his acting is good he is doing justice forsure. Aa track trash it had enough last week felt they were the leads disgusting.

well... i have mixed feelings abt MC track..... but if it does happen i hope it will make Maaneet stronger as couple
well if mc happens then maan should not be blamed coz he did so much for that baby so he should not be suffered from that trauma.
uff geet kya wish maangi maan ko bacha lijiye use baad jindagi ki saari khusi lelejiye omg future problems .cv'z can we ever get maangeet happy married life.
Originally posted by smrite

uff geet kya wish maangi maan ko bacha lijiye use baad jindagi ki saari khusi lelejiye omg future problems .cv'z can we ever get maangeet happy married life.

wohi to maine kaha.... sari ke sari khushiyan.... are ek do to rakh leti 😆😆😆😆😆