thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Greetings!

First off, I wanna tell you that I desperately want to learn video mixing and WMM and Sony Vegas are giving me a hard time - whoever willing to help, kindly PM me. PLEASE! I am freaked out! 

And secondly, I have written this new OS. Provided I have a soft spot for one-sided lovers, I decided to pen this down - at least herein, poor Kabir receives due footage! It's with Pia's point of view. ðŸ˜ƒ

Please use Like if you think it's worth and drop in your comments.

P.S. The VM thing is super-important! ðŸ˜•

Pardon the errors, whatsoever. ðŸ˜³

I had never been subjected to a situation like this before. What authority am I to make the choice? Besides, did I even know what I was opting for in the beginning? I did not know I was falling for an inhumane charmer, who in my fairy land came to resemble the prince who eventually swept me off my feet.

But one thing I knew, always. That another fellow, much like a prince as well was falling for me. This irony is indeed mournful how both falling into a one-sided love issue and being subjected to another, were both not my choices. After all, had feelings been in control - I had been walking the earth much like before, nonchalant to anxieties. Above all is the anxious touch of pain on the one hand and guilt on the other, all of this has changed me.

I remember telling my second prince that I did not want to change myself, ever post a social insult and then a threatening encounter with my heart's ruler. However, circumstances did change me and the change is not just entitled to my hairstyle. It's beyond and much more.

There is ample pain that their eyes showcase. The hypnotic ones appear to be forbidden of showing any emotion, still being forced into displaying immense care and the welcoming ones have lost their spark and jitter in the dark. And all that is because of me, I guess.

I am not sure if anything of this had ever been in my control. I couldn't prevent pain, regardless. I was somehow meant to be causing pain and receiving the same. Reminiscent of a nave toddler, I am being pulled towards the most dangerous being to ever be with. I love a vampire bad, and it's not gravity anymore holding me to the surface - it's him and those glances he rather hides, which shout that he cares. Yes, he does.

Why is this third person being pained unnecessarily? I wish I could deny encouraging him back in time. That's unfair. Even though, I forget the world around me when my personal knight holds me to his face or even touches me - I feel thousands of needles running up my back when I see those welcoming eyes look up to us, wearing an expression as though somebody is hitting him hard with iron rods.

His eyes shut tight as hell, and lips purse together - those welcoming eyes seem to be seeping in tragedy, letting the entire trauma his soul has been through be prominent. Prominent enough that the jokes he cracks can't hide the real ironic laughter of his conscience; prominent enough that his casual conversations and friendly hugs pour out his urge to hold me tight and enjoy my smiles as Abhay does. Tell me that he has the right be done justice with!

I get the point - this is all plotted so as to contribute in the draining of my hope, my instinct and my belief that I am born to love and be loved. Given, if this is how we love - I am better off alone. But I am no longer used to it, and it doesn't feel whole unless he is here. He, who trusts me with his hugest and bitterest truth, who loves me beyond imagination, who believes himself to be heartless and who has always been my choice right from the beginning! And this choice was made as soon as I had stepped into this world where I discovered how possibly every myth is true. And when I realized that I was destiny's easiest and softest target!

I am sorry, Kabir!

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Reserved*

-EDITED-

Such a beautiful OS, Kanky. ðŸ¤— I, myself, have written about 1-2 OSes about Kabir from his and Pia's POV. But they surely didn't turn out to be as beautiful, serene and precise as this one. ðŸ˜³

Don't keel me if I say that this looked more like Riddhima's POV when she had to choose between Sid and Armaan, a person who she loves, && a person who taught her the meaning of love. And this looked more like, a battlement of two one-sided forces, and is her love really one-sided enough? And, in the end, her feelings, her love for Abhay won over her guilt for Kabir. But I liked the suppressed, hurt version of Kabir more than the egoistic bratty version of Kabir. So, yeah, I loved him here. Wonderful job. And thanks for the PM + the Facebook reminder! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderfully written kanks...Im speechless...
~RES~

Edited:

Ms. Kankshita Dewan 

When will you stop surprising me? I was lost in the OS when I read the introduction itself. ðŸ˜†
This is seriously one OS that will be in my mind and heart forever. I've read it thrice till now. ðŸ˜› Yeah, you are right Kabir has been denied of a lot of things. But he knew from the start that Pia wasn't truly involved in that boyfriend-girlfriend thingy, didn't he? Its like Jake and Bella now ( your FAV one-side lovers) . . . .P and K love each other, but P doesn't love him like she loves A.
Btw, I li'l angry with you about the length of the OS. I was going deeper and deeper when DANG! it got over. Yeah I know that it had everythng that you wanted to convey and short OSes are more heart-touching. . .

A brilliant OS!
Kudos to ya!

Love
Sharmi
Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was superb Kanks. I don't really know what's happening in the show, I'm not an ardent viewer, that was really great. One sided love... well, i'm kinda familiar with the topic... (like, i love KSG... he doesn't even know i exist  =/) Okay, are Kabir and Pia portraying the Jake-Bella relationship, here? That would be really intriguing to watch. One hell of a one shot, or should i say, half one shot... i was really into reading it and all, and bam, it was over!  ... 

So, great one. I just the love the way you play with words, its fabulous! I'm absolutely in for reading something more on this very theme from you, umm... like from K's POV? i maintain high hopes on that one! 

Thanks for the PM and this wonderful piece, that would be in my mind and heart for long... which is very LOOOOOOOONG. :)
Love,
Garima 
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ooooh, wifey and hubby post together! I like .. I like! :D 
Miss-ya Sharmi! <3
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

*Reserved*

-EDITED-

Such a beautiful OS, Kanky. ðŸ¤— I, myself, have written about 1-2 OSes about Kabir from his and Pia's POV. But they surely didn't turn out to be as beautiful, serene and precise as this one. ðŸ˜³

Don't keel me if I say that this looked more like Riddhima's POV when she had to choose between Sid and Armaan, a person who she loves, && a person who taught her the meaning of love. And this looked more like, a battlement of two one-sided forces, and is her love really one-sided enough? And, in the end, her feelings, her love for Abhay won over her guilt for Kabir. But I liked the suppressed, hurt version of Kabir more than the egoistic bratty version of Kabir. So, yeah, I loved him here. Wonderful job. And thanks for the PM + the Facebook reminder! ðŸ˜Š

@Italic: That's very generous of you, thanks. ðŸ˜ƒ

@Bold: Oh, it seemed like A-R-S? Too bad, I dint notice. Anyway, agreed - Pia's version isn't totally one-sided. And of course we love Kabir, regardless. 

thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Auroni.92

Wonderfully written kanks...Im speechless...

I am honored, thank you. ðŸ˜Š
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sharmila-

~RES~

Edited:

Ms. Kankshita Dewan 

When will you stop surprising me? I was lost in the OS when I read the introduction itself. ðŸ˜†
This is seriously one OS that will be in my mind and heart forever. I've read it thrice till now. ðŸ˜› Yeah, you are right Kabir has been denied of a lot of things. But he knew from the start that Pia wasn't truly involved in that boyfriend-girlfriend thingy, didn't he? Its like Jake and Bella now ( your FAV one-side lovers) . . . .P and K love each other, but P doesn't love him like she loves A.
Btw, I li'l angry with you about the length of the OS. I was going deeper and deeper when DANG! it got over. Yeah I know that it had everythng that you wanted to convey and short OSes are more heart-touching. . .

A brilliant OS!
Kudos to ya!

Love
Sharmi

Okay, I prefer being called just Kankshita!

@Italic: Allowed to answer, never? Anyway, I am still thankful. ðŸ˜ƒ

Jacob is my fave, Kabir is decent of course but lets not get comparing please. ðŸ˜† 'Sides, Pia's connect with Kabir isn't like Bella's with Jacob. Okay, sorry about the length - I had written this back in school yesterday, at the back of my school diary - when my fingers started to ache, I winded up. 

Thank you, once again. ðŸ˜Š

thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

That was superb Kanks. I don't really know what's happening in the show, I'm not an ardent viewer, that was really great. One sided love... well, i'm kinda familiar with the topic... (like, i love KSG... he doesn't even know i exist  =/) Okay, are Kabir and Pia portraying the Jake-Bella relationship, here? That would be really intriguing to watch. One hell of a one shot, or should i say, half one shot... i was really into reading it and all, and bam, it was over!  ... 

So, great one. I just the love the way you play with words, its fabulous! I'm absolutely in for reading something more on this very theme from you, umm... like from K's POV? i maintain high hopes on that one! 

Thanks for the PM and this wonderful piece, that would be in my mind and heart for long... which is very LOOOOOOOONG. :)
Love,
Garima 

@Italic: KSG doesn't know what he's missing onto. ðŸ˜† And no, they aren't portraying Jacob and Bella here. They are themselves, as parts of this story. And please as I mentioned above, pardon the length! ðŸ˜³

I am sure as hell that there's more Kabir to come, I told you - I have a soft spot for one-sided lovers but I don't promise the length, it could be anything. Really. 

Thanks a lot. ðŸ˜Š