Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

awesome topic fatima..👏

since u have said each and everything..i wud just like to say

" KAJEN AND KAJENIANS ROCK"😛😳
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LOVEEEEE the topic!!❤️KaJen love working together as much as we love them being together and no matter what the rumors or people said...they still
 kept their friendship and continued being together...awww❤️ They are like such good friends and now I'm really missing them...thanks for making me cry now😔 lol jkjk but the cuties need to come backk...like right NOWW!!❤️ 
DreamerReality thumbnail
 heyy....

this topic made me smilee😃
sucha cute topic!!
KAJEN are just meant to be together!!
there'z no end to dem evr!!
dey rockkkkk

and they're so sweet n humble
seeing them together
is a TREAT!!!

wish dey're bck soon

AWESUM TOPICCC

love
-KIN
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Fattuuu i read it againnnn *sigh*

Love themmm

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nits_21

After all d controversies surrounding dm, dy still stood by each other n r still big time frndz.........it says all

Thanks for d topic :)

I know and that's true friendship. You're welcome!!!

Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

that was just too sweet...first of all, I loved how Karan insisted on giving interview together with Jenny even though we already had Jenny's part...it was so sweet!!

and the way he said "thanks for keeping KaJen together"...it made me so senti and yet happy because it was awesome to hear him saying that and all the rumors flashed through my mind too!!!
anyway whatever KaJen say to each other is as pure and as genuine as their friendship is..rather than saying "I love you"....they kept thanking each other for loving each other...that was just out of this world...normally, people express their love rather than thanking for loving them, but KaJen did not need to say "I love you" (of course as a friend...lol) but they CHOSE to THANK each other....❤️
and also loved how Jenny said "I hope and pray that our friendship will last always and forever" and Karan said "Yeah"...this was so real and touching....this is what we say for their friendship but them saying it gave me an amazing feeling!
Love KaJen so so so so much😍
and fattu you rock with your post....amazing job🤗

I know that, was really sweet of him and their message to each other was emotional. I always remember the rumours when I look back at interviews and stuff and i'm so proud of them, how they got through it. They don't need to say those 3 words-their friendship is an unspoken bond between them which only they understand. BTW thank you!!🤗

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

Fattuu thts an awesomewest topicccccc👏👏👏

i lovee how KSGz alwayss wanted AR same goes wid Jenny

n KSG lovess working wid Jenny n its very much visible through their Expressions

I never saw any actors thanking fanz wfor keeping his co-star wid him.......But KSG issssss differentttn thts wat makess him speciall😳😳😳

Once again amzing topiccc⭐️⭐️⭐️.⭐️⭐️

Thanks naaz!!! I know, it's so obvious how much they both love working together and no actor has ever said what KSG has.
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniyaarman

Woooooooow Fattu..Nice topic..

Thanks..

Im soo much loving each n everyword u told here.............

Kajen are fab..they love their fan n appreciated us so much...

Lovely topic Fattu

Thanks taniya!!! They really do.😳

Originally posted by: canadians

Thank you KSG & Jen for giving us our fav jodi!! Kajen <3

and Thank you Aquarius17 for making this amazing post<3

You're welcome!!😳

Originally posted by: Sana.Maneet

Kajen beautiful couple.

They sure are.😳
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sjain

fatyyyy they r just perfect together...luv them loadsss...
amazing topic...muahhhhh

I know mahua!!😳 Thanks!!

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Awww .. Fatima 😳  This is one of my favourite topics ... Although I see many couples in the television industry having a lot of fun & masti while giving interviews to Entertainment news programmes like SBS or SBB ..But one thing , which I see in KaJen , which I don't see in any of them is - Genuinity , Authenticity.  They share a bond which just says it all. KaJen share that bond & I'm glad they do that. No matter , how many  have bad eyed them or no matter how many times they were pulled into baseless controversies , they always emerged as friends who've been more refined & more stronger. They keep on growing & when Jen confessed in their last interview that her joy in working with KSG never for a moment slowed down , but it only kept growing with time. 

I loved it when she said  "I'll miss him a lot "  & the icing on the cake was when Karan replied to her  " For some time " . I was like ..Awww !! 😳 She still thought , she has to go away from him , but KSG , he listened to her & then shrugged it off saying " For some time " in such an assuring manner &  Jenny laughs there . Lol ! Moments ! I miss them ..But just as they know it , so do we  " For some time only " . They'll be back together by the Grace of God !

Very true. So many co stars seem like best friends onscreen but after the show is over, they lose touch. With KaJen, they both have kept their friendship stronger with time no matter what has happened and have always loved to be with one another. Even though the show is over, they will still be with each other no matter what and know they will be together again.😳

Originally posted by: Kajenrsmecxi

Omg such a cute topic! Ohmygod KaJen are adorable, i am sooo happy that KSG/ KaJen wanted to work together, this just made my day.  Yea sometimes i felt us fans just forced them to be together but readin this made me soooo happy. They do share such a real and beautiful friendship. They are just adorable and i love them sooooo very much, ahaha Kajen and Delena have gotten me crazy with their chemistry and lovable attitudes. nawwwwwwwww , they are too cute, hope to see Kajen again and i am pretty sure i will see them again coz destiny always brings these two together in some form.

Thanks!! Destiny has always played its part with both of them and will do so again. Like now, they are both gonna work for SP which is another way of destiny playing its part.
Jennyholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice topic..love kajen