KSG-Thanks for Keeping KaJen Together - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Beautiful topic Fats<3<3
I think KJ Share and amazing bond be it in acting or be it there friendship<3<3❤️
There friendship is beyond any misunderstandings/Rumors ,Coz i think they have crossed that stage and there friendship has survived that stage too,there friendship reminds me off Survival of the fittest.......
God bless there friendship and i just hope they continue to share this amazing bod of best friends forever<3<3
I love the way ppl envy there friendship or rather i can say Jealous 😉
KJ you rock just like your Amazing screen presence and your friendship,Keep rocking and keep breaking hearts😎
You rock the way you are,KJ You can Love them,You can hate them but you can never ignore them,that's there specialty ,And I just love the way ppl are so obsessed about KJ and there friendship😳
Lovely topic fats,KJ ROCK.............❤️

Thanks adu!! They really define true friendship as they have stood by each other through the good and the bad. I don't know know why some people are so insecure about it and make up baseless rumours. Their friendship definitely can not be ignored as it is very famous and people know how close they are.

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Loved it :)

Beautiful KaJen topic.
KaJen have a beautiful and REAL friendship.
Love that about them cuz many actors fake it but with KaJen its real friendship <3

Thanks Farzu!!! Even after the show is over, they still know what's up with each other and talk about each other.

Originally posted by jiyaa

kajen

Destined2Love

made for each other

jodi made in heaven

Very true!!
Originally posted by premiti

Amazing topic dear!!
And agreed with each and every word you specified on this topic😳!!
kajen are really special and the friendship they share is Purer!
Love them and wish to see them in a new show...................😍

Thanks!! I hope Jenny is KSG's co star in his new show.😳

Originally posted by CT247

amazing post fatima!! soo agree with what u said!! kajen rock<3

Thanks tashu!!!

Originally posted by ash.ksglover

Kajen share great firendship unlike some other people who only claim to do so
KSG said this genuinely not fakely like some people think..iam proud to be a kajenian because they are real and not fake

Yeah he said this without anyone asking him and it showed that he really meant it.
that was just too sweet...first of all, I loved how Karan insisted on giving interview together with Jenny even though we already had Jenny's part...it was so sweet!!
and the way he said "thanks for keeping KaJen together"...it made me so senti and yet happy because it was awesome to hear him saying that and all the rumors flashed through my mind too!!!
anyway whatever KaJen say to each other is as pure and as genuine as their friendship is..rather than saying "I love you"....they kept thanking each other for loving each other...that was just out of this world...normally, people express their love rather than thanking for loving them, but KaJen did not need to say "I love you" (of course as a friend...lol) but they CHOSE to THANK each other....❤️
and also loved how Jenny said "I hope and pray that our friendship will last always and forever" and Karan said "Yeah"...this was so real and touching....this is what we say for their friendship but them saying it gave me an amazing feeling!
Love KaJen so so so so much😍
and fattu you rock with your post....amazing job🤗

After all d controversies surrounding dm, dy still stood by each other n r still big time frndz.........it says all

Thanks for d topic :)
Originally posted by Preeti_285

So perfectly said and SO TRUE....The fact that he THANKED their fans for keeping them together really does show how much working together means to them...no wonder they're fire together onscreen...They LOVE working together!

While on that interview/message I'd also like to add how special it was to, for the first time, have your faves admit they love each other <3 their "thank you for loving me" said it alll!

Thanks!!! It was so amazing to know that he's a KaJen fan as well. LIke he said on JJ's birthday to her 'Main bhi aapka fan hoon'😉 Yeah I mentioned at the beginning how they said that they love each other. What makes it more special is that they don't have to say it to each other but know that they love each other. They have like this unspoken bond where they know what the other is thinking.😳

Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

awesome topic fatima
i also listen to their int again n again😉 😆
certainly they want to be 2getha😳
i just adore their friendship😳
i am waitin 4r them
miss them so much😭

Thanks sara!! I'm just so crazy over their friendship and I love how they love being together.
Thank you KSG & Jen for giving us our fav jodi!! Kajen <3
 and Thank you Aquarius17 for making this amazing post<3
Woooooooow Fattu..Nice topic..
Thanks..

Im soo much loving each n everyword u told here.............

Kajen are fab..they love their fan n appreciated us so much...

Lovely topic Fattu

Omg such a cute topic! Ohmygod KaJen are adorable, i am sooo happy that KSG/ KaJen wanted to work together, this just made my day.  Yea sometimes i felt us fans just forced them to be together but readin this made me soooo happy. They do share such a real and beautiful friendship. They are just adorable and i love them sooooo very much, ahaha Kajen and Delena have gotten me crazy with their chemistry and lovable attitudes. nawwwwwwwww , they are too cute, hope to see Kajen again and i am pretty sure i will see them again coz destiny always brings these two together in some form.
Awww .. Fatima 😳  This is one of my favourite topics ... Although I see many couples in the television industry having a lot of fun & masti while giving interviews to Entertainment news programmes like SBS or SBB ..But one thing , which I see in KaJen , which I don't see in any of them is - Genuinity , Authenticity.  They share a bond which just says it all. KaJen share that bond & I'm glad they do that. No matter , how many  have bad eyed them or no matter how many times they were pulled into baseless controversies , they always emerged as friends who've been more refined & more stronger. They keep on growing & when Jen confessed in their last interview that her joy in working with KSG never for a moment slowed down , but it only kept growing with time. 

I loved it when she said  "I'll miss him a lot "  & the icing on the cake was when Karan replied to her  " For some time " . I was like ..Awww !! 😳 She still thought , she has to go away from him , but KSG , he listened to her & then shrugged it off saying " For some time " in such an assuring manner &  Jenny laughs there . Lol ! Moments ! I miss them ..But just as they know it , so do we  " For some time only " . They'll be back together by the Grace of God !
Edited by * Unnati * - 13 years ago
fatyyyy they r just perfect together...luv them loadsss...
amazing topic...muahhhhh