Creativity in this Forum

Posted: 13 years ago
this thread is dedicated to the people who with their creativity make this forum a fun place. there r so many talented memeber in this forum with original ideas and thought⭐️⭐️li wd like to mention some of thm:
Shivani and Xavi with their creation👏⭐️
Rahul and Anmol with their ability to prompt reply in any situation with humor⭐️👏
Adity jii with her unbiased neutral and intelliget comments⭐️👏
Faraha's shayari with help of her friend😉👏
Shyam with his mind blowing one liner👏⭐️
Jaya with her straight forward comments👏⭐️
Jdfan new sensation with humurous creation👏⭐️
Ichvee panjaban tadka bindaas⭐️👏
animalgirl so masoom⭐️👏
Dolly with her deep knowledge in all field👏⭐️
Rashi supperb reply⭐️⭐️
Tani_thk, Payal, Shalini, bipasha, meenu,Charu, Divya, Chhutki, Dreemz (sorry if i missed anyone) with their mind blowing comments⭐️👏
and last but not least the group of people who can hack all original idea in a minute😉😉although they hv no any originality but they give a good dose of fun unintentionally😆😆😆😆

Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
That is a lovely topic and thank you for the compliment.

May I return the compliment by saying that you too have a great sense of humour and I have always enjoyed exchanging views with you.😊

It is unfortunate as the topic starter, you had to leave your name out of the list.
Originally posted by groucho

That is a lovely topic and thank you for the compliment.

May I return the compliment by saying that you too have a great sense of humour and I have always enjoyed exchanging views with you.😊

It is unfortunate as the topic starter, you had to leave your name out of the list.
 thanx aditi jii for appreciation😳😳

thank u ankit,

u should add ur name naa ,
yaa khud ki karna nahin chahta.😉😆😆
anyways last but not the least, ankit 111- the humour king, very witty and sharp👏
eet ka jawaab patthar se deta hain👍🏼

Originally posted by ankit111

thanx aditi jii for appreciation😳😳

To be honest,what I  really appreciated was the name of the topic................this is what the Forum was started for and the thanks is for reminding everyone about it. You should have had your name on the top of the list for that.👏
Originally posted by intruderfast

thank u ankit,

u should add ur name naa ,
yaa khud ki karna nahin chahta.😉😆😆
anyways last but not the least, ankit 111- the humour king, very witty and sharp👏
eet ka jawaab patthar se deta hain👍🏼

@ u mistaken it sd be FLOWER😉😉

Originally posted by ankit111

@ u mistaken it sd be FLOWER😉😉

theek hain , jaisa tum chaho😆😆
@ankit v.nice post !! and thanx 4 the compliment!!😊😊😊😊i want 2 write more abt it & how i m feeling but from ystrday our broadband is giving sum prob. i asked BSNL ppl they told its from main source itself!!🥱🥱. so i m writing it in hurry but really v.gud job!!😊😊 Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

To be honest,what I  really appreciated was the name of the topic................this is what the Forum was started for and the thanks is for reminding everyone about it. You should have had your name on the top of the list for that.👏
frankly speaking this is really a fun to interact with people here. u can learn a lot⭐️, becoz most of thm hv some ORIGINAL quality and their ORIGINAL thoughts👏
@ankit u didn't add urself. ur analysis r always v.apt & accurate!!👏👏⭐️