Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

For one lone soul, another lonely soul ~~ for piya

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey PKYEKians,..
Before many days,i had written something as an introduction 2 my ff..i had 2 stop in between bcoz of the ruthless exams.😭 😭
Anyways,back to the topic..today I suddenly found that its quite similar 2 piya's feelings at the current situation...so sharing here..hope u lyk it...plz do comment guys..πŸ€—

Darkness has already spread over the entire city.But for a girl,her mind is conscious, but conscious of nothing .She saw a image of herself speaking to her own soul--"Be still,and wait without hope;for hope would be hope for the wrong thing.Wait without love;for love would be love for sorrows.There is yet faith.But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.Wait without thought;for you are not ready for thought.So the darkness shall be the light,and the stillness be the dancing.But the light and dancing are all in the waiting............."

She woke up suddenly sweating badly.Though in her real world,yet couldnt come out of her dream,,still trying to figure out the inference of the words which she listenes almost every night..........................

Wings of angels,tears of saints won't bring anyone back to you...Never does one feel oneself so utterly helpless as in trying to speak comfort for great bereavement.Some dont even try it.Time is the only comforter for the loss of someone dearest to your soul..The harder the conflict,the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap,we esteem too lightly;it is dearkness only that gives everything its values..

Death kills a life not a relation.No one's death comes to pass without making some impression, and those close to the deceased inherit part of the liberated soul and become richer in their humanness...But is it always necessarily be true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,,its true...the girl's wait got over one night..her waiting was not waiting anymore..the darkness turned to light and the stillness turned to dancing..Somewhere there is someone in this world of hers ..For one lone soul another lonely soul, Each choosing each through all the weary hours,and meeting strangely at one sudden goal,then blend they,like green leaves with golden flowers,into one beautiful and perfect whole;and life's long night is ended,and the way lies open onward to eternal day...

Though death leaves a wound no one can heal but its also very true that love leaves a memory no one can steal......

PS-This post is exclusively meant for IF members only.
Edited by bella4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
50 views and 0 replies ! 😭😭😭
natasha4lyf thumbnail
hey4bella u rockedπŸ˜‰ man awesome post dude fank yeeeeeeeeew sooooo much 4 sharingg fanxxxxxxxxx agen πŸ‘πŸΌ
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beauftiful!!πŸ‘
please try to write some AP OS's:)

comming to the post.
i loved this line
so the darkness shall be the light,and the stillness be the dancing.

^^ so beautifully said. and it describes  Piyas situation well. Her lonely soul finding another lonely soul. the darkness whom she will be the light to. Together, this darkness will be the light for them.
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WOW !!!!! its amazing !!!!
❀️
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it....awesum....πŸ€—πŸ‘
mansim thumbnail

you are a good writerπŸ‘πŸ‘

I liked it😳😳
-Chinky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: natasha4lyf

hey4bella u rockedπŸ˜‰ man awesome post dude fank yeeeeeeeeew sooooo much 4 sharingg fanxxxxxxxxx agen πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much..glad u liked it.. πŸ€—
-Chinky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Mari..

Beauftiful!!πŸ‘

please try to write some AP OS's:)

comming to the post.

i loved this line

<font color="#a52a2a">so the darkness shall be the light,and the stillness be the dancing.</font>

<strong></strong>

<font color="#000000">^^ so beautifully said. and it describes Piyas situation well. Her lonely soul finding another lonely soul. the darkness whom she will be the light to. Together, this darkness will be the light for them.</font>

Thanks a lottt   πŸ˜Š
Wats AP OS ? I am new here,so I hv no idea.. 😲
-Chinky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishita131

WOW !!!!! its amazing !!!!

❀️

Thnx dear 😊